Update: The Digiflavor Siren GTA Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer RTA Deals Below
The Siren GTA is a new RTA from Digiflavor that comes in two different version and was designed to produce a maximum flavor experience with mouth to lung vaping.
The RTA comes in both a 22mm version that features a topfilled 4ml tank and a 25mm version with topfilled 5ml tank. The 25mm Siren is built with a transparent build deck for an amazing look. Both versions have a height of 43mm, but the 25mm one weighs slightly more. Regardless of which version you get, you’ll receive both a 5.5mm wide drip tip with a more open draw and a 3.5mm wide one that features a tight draw to produce additional flavor.
To produce incredible flavors, the GTA structure and chamber on the Siren are located nearer the drip tip. It was also designed with improved airflow which occurs via four different air intake holes at the bottom that measure 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm and 4.0mm. Air travels from the exterior and exits in between the build deck’s two posts via a 4.5mm hole.
The single coil dual post deck is built with shelf-type terminals that utilize Phillips headscrews for easy wicking. Peek insulation is integrated to keep the tank cool and a 24 karat gold plated positive post maximizes longevity and electrical conductivity.
To ensure leak-free liquid flow and prevent burn taste, the Siren GTA also combines the benefits of vacuum technology and Genesis.
Features & Specs
- Made from stainless steel with glass tube
- Siren 22 dimensions: 22mm x 43mm
- Siren 25 dimensions: 25mm x 43mm
- Siren 22 weight: 135g
- Siren 25 weight: 148g
- Siren 22: 4ml tank capacity
- Siren 25: 5ml tank capacity
- Top fill system
- Dual post build deck for single coil builds
- Gold plated positives
- Shelf type wire terminals with Phillips screws
- Siren 25: visible deck
- 5mm wicking ports
- Peek Insulation
- 4.5mm internal air hole on deck
- Four setting adjustable air intake holes
- Four 5mm x 1.5mm with adjustable top airflow
- 3.5mm & 5.5mm drip tips included