The Dovpo Mono SQ Signature Mod features a legendary Evolv DNA75C chipset, 75 watts of power, versatile temperature control, single 18650 battery support, USB charging, a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen, a replay feature, and a myriad of safety features.
The Dovpo Clutch 21700 Mech Mod is the result of a partnership between Dovpo, Signature Tips, and Mike Vapes. This is a Pure Silver Contact Hybrid Mechanical Mod with massive output in a small device and finger grip indentations for ergonomics. The chassis is constructed with durable Billet Aluminum and so are the panels making the mod lightweight. The Dovpo Clutch 21700 Mechanical Mod uses one 21700 cell and is a fully mechanical mod, so it should not be used by beginners as you must understand Ohm’s law for safe use. Fortunately, the Clutch is built with a locking mechanism for safety. And, the unit has a hybrid 510 connection so you can use it with a plethora of builds including hybrid ones. Silver contactsalso ensure maximum electrical conductivity and prevent voltage drop.
Features & Specifications
- Partnership Between Dovpo, Signature Tips & Mike Vapes
- Uses One 21700 Battery
- Solid Billet Aluminum Chassis
- Fine Shot Blasted & Anodized For Ergonomics
- 3D Printed Sled
- Hybrid 510
- Solid Silver Contacts
- Maximum Conduction
- Low Voltage Drop
- Unique Locking System For Safety
- This new device works with two 18650 batteries and features 200 watts of power, a full-color UI, theme changing capabilities, many modes such as TCR, a USB charging system, a replay function, and exquisite leather grip.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This device features 200 watts of power, a DNA 250C chipset, a 0.96 inch TFT color screen, a plethora of modes including TCR, dual 18650 batteries, USB charging, a replay function and a USB on-the-go adaptor for use as a power bank. This mod can and can be purchased in a multitude of colors.
- This device features 200W of output, a DNA 250C chipboard, a full-color display, lots of modes, dual 18650 batteries support, micro USB charging, replay functionality, and classic design.
- This mod features an Evolv DNA60 chipset, better battery efficiency, single 18650 battery support, 60 watts of power, ergonomic design, a bottom display screen, 24mm atomizer compatibility, and portability.
- The Dovpo Odin features a visually stunning design, a fantastic dual battery configuration, temperature friendly operation, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED color display screen, a myriad of safety features and a DNA250C chipset for versatility.