An amazing deal has just gone live on an authentic Dovpo Punisher 80W TC Box Mod.
For $18, the question you should ask yourself is not if you will buy this mod, but how many you will buy…
The mod is made of Zinc Alloy with a rubber paint finish to feel comfortable and sturdy in the hand, yet resist scratching, fingerprints and improve durability. It features grooves on the back to ensure a solid grip. You can puchase one in red, green, purple, blue or black.
The Punisher’s maximum output power is 80W and it can fire atomizers with resistance as low as 0.10Ω in both temperature control and power mode configurations. With these specs, chances are that it will be compatible with your atty, sub ohm tank or build. In temperature control mode, the Punisher has a range of 212°F – 572°F. It will automatically detect temperature sensing coils in TC mode. If there’s a standard coil installed, the mod will automatically switch to wattage mode. TC is only available with nickel builds.
The device is powered by a single 18650 battery which can be charged through the USB port on the front with the included cable. The battery is installed behind the battery door on the back which is held down by powerful magnets. The battery panel does not rattle and there’s no way the door will come off during regular use.
On the top of the device, you will find a springloaded 510 connector with airflow grooves. It’s 25mm wide to ensure most atomizers can get a solid connection and sit flush. On the front of the device, there’s a nice screen with an easy navigation menu. Depending on the mode, there’s indicators for temperature, wattage, resistance, voltage, puff counts and battery level. The buttons surrounding the display are clicky and responsive.
Overall, this is said to be a nice quality mod. Many reviewers are saying that the feel of the device is what sets it apart from other mods in its class. With purchase of the Punisher 80W mod, you will also receive an instructions manual and a USB cable.
- Dimensions: 3.6″ X 1.7″ X 0.98″
- Made of zinc alloy
- Rubberized paint finish
- Grooves for comfortable grip
- Bypass/mechanical mode
- Power mode
- Power range: 5.0W to 80W, adjustable in 0.1W increments
- Temperature control mode
- Temperature range: 100℃ – 300℃ or 212°F to 572°F, adjustable in 1 degree increments
- Brass/ stainless steel 510 connector with ventilation grooves
- 25mm wide connector for compatibility with wide range of atties
- Springloaded center pin
- Utilizes one external 18650 battery
- Fully charged in 3 to 5 hours
- Magnetic battery door
- USB charging
- Power/Bypass mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.0Ω
- Temp control mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 1.0Ω
- Operating Voltage: 3.4V to 4.2V
- Maximum Output Current: 28.5A
- Power off memory functionality
- Intelligent coil detection
- Low voltage protection
- Over voltage protection
- Overheat protection
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over puff time warning