Here are cheap deals to purchase the Dovpo Riva DNA250C Box Mod or Riva 200 Box Mod. This DNA250C version works with two 18650 batteries and features 200 watts of power, a full-color UI, theme-changing capabilities, many modes such as TCR, a USB charging system, a replay function, and an exquisite leather grip. It is for sale in many different colors and grip combinations. Meanwhile, the mod with the Dovpo chipset has the same specifications. But, it is not as customizable due to the Dovpo chipset, and the color finishes are also different. Also, have a look at the more affordable Dovpo Themis.
The Dovpo RIVA is the first-ever mod by the company that features a leather grip over a zinc alloy body. This combination means that the device is both ergonomic and looks pleasing to the eyes, thanks to many color/grip combinations. The silver mods have these grip options: vintage brown, plain cognac, rough dark brown, or you may prefer the mod with a gunmetal chassis in pure gunmetal, vintage brown, or raw sand. And finally, there are also black mods with the following grips: birdy black, vintage brown, and pure black.
Because the device has an integrated DNA250C chipset, there’s a full-color display screen with vape indicators such as current battery percentage, mode, current wattage or temperature, and more. But, if you don’t like how the user interface looks, you can always upload themes or change the menu layout to your liking via Escribe software, downloadable on the Evolv website. Surrounding the display are four function buttons: a fire button, two adjustment buttons, and a select button which permit effortless menu navigation or changing the settings.
Evolv DNA250C Chipset
The Dovpo Riva Mod is expensive because it is designed with the previously mentioned Evolv DNA 250C chipset, infamous because this chipboard permits accurate, stable operation unequaled by other devices in the vape industry. This chipboard also permits direct wattage control, temperature control, and balanced charging of the two 18650 batteries that power the unit. And, again, you can customize all settings, such as the ones of the memory slots, via eScribe, a desktop program you install on your computer. Finally, let’s also not forget about the replay function that boosts initial power so that you may achieve your ideal puff in any of the modes (temperature, TCR, variable wattage) with up to 200 watts of power.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 39.5mm x 43mm x 80mm
- Zinc alloy chassis
- Ergonomic leather grip
- Color options
- Silver: Vintage Brown, Plain Cognac, Rough Dark Brown
- Gunmetal: Pure Gunmetal, Vintage Brown, Raw Sand,
- Black: Birdy Black, Vintage Brown, Pure Black
- Waterproof buttons
- Escribe desktop software
- Change settings
- Input favorite memory slot settings
- Upload themes
- 160 x 80 full-color TFT screen
- 510 threaded bezel
- Dual 18650 batteries
- 2A micro USB charging system
- Power output range: 1W to 200W
- Temperature Range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 90℃ to 315℃
- Works with nickel, titanium & stainless steel elements
- TC mode: 0.08Ω to 1.0Ω resistance
- Power mode: 0.1Ω to 2.0Ω resistance
- Firmware upgrades via eScribe
- Lock mode
- Stealth mode
- Power preset mode
- Power lock mode
- Resistance lock
- Safety features
- Cell balancing
- Atomizer protection
- Cell-by-cell monitoring
- Low resistance protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low voltage protection
- Overheat protection
- Reverse polarity Protection
- The Steam Crave Hadron Mini Mod features a DNA100C chipset, 100 watts of output, 2X700 battery support, a color TFT screen, and many modes. The kit includes the Supreme V3 RDTA with a 6mL juice capacity, 2 chimney options, a liquid closure system, and 3 decks.
- This pod system is the first Geekvape Evolv DNA Kit and features 100 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a full temperature control suite, replay mode, boost mode, a 510 adapter, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, a 5mL pod, two mesh coils, complete Escribe customization, and effortless refills.
- This mod features an Evolv DNA75C chipset, 75 watts of power, versatile temperature control, single 18650 battery support, USB charging, a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen, a replay feature, and a myriad of safety features.
- This device features 200W of output, a DNA 250C chipboard, a full-color display, lots of modes, dual 18650 batteries support, micro USB charging, replay functionality, and classic design.
- The Dovpo Odin features a visually stunning design, a fantastic dual battery configuration, temperature friendly operation, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED color display screen, a myriad of safety features and a DNA250C chipset for versatility.