Here are cheap deals for the Eleaf Ello TS Tank.
The Eleaf Ello TS Tank features a sleek appearance, HW coils, a 2ml or 4ml e-juice capacity, a sliding top fill system, two alternate drip tips and large bottom adjustable airflow.
Available in black, green, dazzling (rainbow), silver and red, this tank has a sleek design thanks in many ways to its triangle type accents at the top and bottom. The tank has a 2ml e-juice storage capability which can be extended to 4ml with the included tank tube extension. At 2ml, the Ello TS measures 25mm x 45mm while the 4ml option has the same diameter, but an increased height of 54mm. Refilling both version occurs via a fill port at the top that is exposed by sliding the top cap. At the bottom, there’s a 510 threaded connection that easily connects to your favorite mod. Dual airflow intakes at the bottom have a wide diameter for intense vapor production with amazing flavor. To adjust, simply rotate the AFC ring. With purchase, you will receive two drip tips. The first should be used if you prefer a more elegant appearance, while the second looks more traditional and has a wide bore to enhance airflow, taste and vapor production. The entire device can be disassembled for maintenance.
To further enhance vapor and flavor, there are several HW coils that are said to produce intense flavor and decent vapor at mid wattage. Included with purchase, you will get the HW1 single coil that fires in the range of 50 to 65 watts. Or use the included HW2 dual coil that should be used between 45 and 60 watts. Please check the specifications below for more information on optional coils.
Features & Specs
- Diameter: 25mm
- Height: 2ml/45mm, 4ml/54mm
- Weight: 2ml/47g, 4ml/52g
- Tank capacity: 2ml or 4ml (install included tank extension)
- Sliding top fill system
- Colors: silver, black, red, green, dazzling
- Sleek design
- 510 threaded connection
- Two drip tips included
- Smaller drip tip has sleeker design
- Wide bore enhances vapor and airflow
- Dual adjustable bottom airflow slots
- Disassemble for cleaning/maintenance
- Included: HW1 – 50W to 65W (single coil)
- Included: HW2 – 45W to 60W (dual coil)
- Optional: HW3 -70W to 90W (triple coil)
- Optional: HW4 – 60W to 80W (quad coil)
- Optional: HW1C – 35W to 40W