Eleaf iJust 21700: 5.5mL Single 18650/21700 AIO Vape Kit
The iJust 21700 includes the 21700 mod, the Ello Duro Tank and a 21700 battery. This kit features 80 watts of output, a new airflow system, HW coils made with porous cotton, 21700/18650 battery support, a 5.5ml juice capacity, easy refills, a four color battery LED, a plethora of safety protections and an easily accessed micro USB charging port.
This exquisitely designed vape kit has a brand new appearance and is available in purple/blue, silver, dazzling, red and black.
The 21700 mod has been elaborately designed for an amazing appearance and ergonomics. It’s easily held and looks great.
The Eleaf iJust 21700 with Ello Duro is made with a newly tapered acrylic tube, but a standard glass section is also included in case you want to change the appearance.
The device works with a 21700 battery, but you may also install an 18650 cell with the included adapter. The maximum output with a fully charged cell is 80 watts.
Monitoring the charge level of the battery is easy thanks to an exquisite LED light that surrounds the fire button. It will indicate green when charge level is above 60%, orange when it is between 30 and 59 percent, blue if 10% to 29% and red if you need to recharge the device.
Unlike similar all-in-one tube vape kits, this setup has a side charging port for easy access. In this way, you may simply stand the unit upright on a table while you recharge the battery.
For safety, there are multiple protections such as reverse polarity, short circuit, over-puff, over-current, over-discharge and overcharge prevention.
The iJust 21700 utilizes new HW-N2 and HW-M2 coils that were made with a completely leak free design.
The bottom of each coil is made with multiple holes to ensure full absorption of e-juice, prevent leakage and make cleaning the atomizer effortless.
And, the coils utilize a brand new airflow system to ensure the best possible flavor production. Air enters the center of the coil and is evenly distributed to the coil/cotton to enhance flavor and a better vape experience.
Cotton inside both the HW-M2 and HW-N2 is manufactured with lots of tiny porous holes which permits better wicking by fully absorbing e-liquids.
Refilling the Ello Duro Tank is easy. All you do is slide the drip tip to expose a fill slot that you may simply squirt juice into.
eLeaf iJust 21700Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 25mm x 148mm
- Colors: blue/purple, silver, dazzling, red, black
- Works with a single 21700 (included) or 18650 battery
- Easy access to charging port
- Four color LED to monitor battery voltage
- Max wattage w/ full battery: 80W
- Juice capacity: 5.5ml
- Effortless sliding top fill
- Mod resistance range: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω
- Coils: HW-M2 0.2ohm | HW-N2 0.2ohm
- 810 drip tip
- Leak proof design
- Self cleaning technology
- New airflow to enhance flavor
- Tapered and standard glass included
- Multiple safety features
- This starter kit consists of the Sinuous Solo and Amor NS Pro Tank. Combined, they features a 2300mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, bypass & constant power modes, fast 2 amp charging, a 2ml capacity, mesh coils and a meticuolous design.
- The Smok Stick Prince Baby Kit consists of a tank with battery mod. The new setup features the company's latest mesh coil for amazing flavor production, a 2000mAh battery, a micro USB charging, a 4.5ml tank capacity, a top fill system with patented lock and a portable design.
- This pen-style vape system features an exquisite design, an LED screen, an 1100mAh integrated battery, a charging system, temperature control mode, bypass mode, constant voltage mod, a wide range of safety protections, a 3.5mL juice capacity, Berserker coils (1.5/1.8ohm) and a threaded top fill system.
- Check out these cheap deals and coupon codes for the Geekvape Flint Starter Kit. This all-in-one features a super compact design, adjustable mouth-to-lung airflow, dry puff prevention, a 1000mAh integrated battery, an LED battery light, a top fill system and coils that work with both nic salt and regular e-juices.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- With essentially the same design, the Stick R22 features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and 40 watts of maximum power while the N18 is built with a 1300mAh battery, 3mL juice capacity, and 30 watts of power. Both kits have an incredible appearance, adjustable airflow control, a power regulator, incredible hand feel, a 0.6ohm mesh coil, and a 1.4ohm regular coil.