Here are cheap deals for the Eleaf Istick Melo Box Mod or Starter Kit w/ Melo 4 Tank Tank. This vape system features a powerful 4400mAh internal battery for extreme vape times, super fast 2A charging, 60 watts of output, a myriad of temperature control modes, a 0.49 inch display, a top fill system and a 2ml juice capacity. This item is outdated, so check newer iStick Series Mods & Kits by Eleaf.
iStick Melo Kit or Mod Overview
The Eleaf Istick Melo Kit with Melo 4 Tank features a powerful 4400mAh internal battery, super fast charging, 60 watts of output, a myriad of temperature control modes, a 0.49-inch display, a top fill system, and a 2ml juice capacity.
With dimensions of 42.0mm x 22mm x 132.5mm and a weight of 182g, this all-in-one kit is ultra-portable. The Istick Melo Box Mod has several color options, including black, green, silver, rose gold, and red, and the familiar design is an absolute delight to hold and is effortlessly carried. At the top of the device, you will see a 510-threaded connector and a 0.49-inch screen that can be easily viewed, even during vaping, thanks to its location. The menu displays resistance, voltage and current wattage/temperature, and a battery bar. The adjustment buttons are right above the screen for easily changing the settings.
Powering this setup is a massive 4400mAh internal battery that will support a maximum of 60 watts of output for an entire day. The battery is recharged via the top/side located USB port that will top off the cell with a fast 2 amp charging current. For safe, the battery is protected against over-charging, over-current and over-discharging, and there’s also a temperature protection system.
Technically, the Eleaf Istick Melo Mod can operate in variable wattage, bypass, and four temperature control modes (TCR, Ni, Ti, SS). In variable wattage mode, the max output is 60 watts, and the minimum resistance is 0.10ohm. If you use the device in any of the four variable temperature modes, the minimum resistance is 0.05 ohm, and the highest temperature is 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
The included Melo 4 tank is made from stainless steel with a Pyrex glass tank tube that can hold 2ml of juice and is refilled via a sliding top fill system. The entire atomizer can be easily disassembled for maintenance or cleaning. Airflow is located near the base and features adjustable dual intake slots. Two coils are included with the purchase: the EC2 0.3ohm Kanthal head fires from 30 to 80 watts, while the EC2 0.5ohm Kanthal head ranges from 30 to 100 watts.
Features & Specifications
- Colors: red, greenery, rose gold, silver, black
- Light and ultra-portable
- Ergonomic feel
- 510 connection
- 0.49″ OLED display
- On the top for easy viewing, even while vaping
- Output modes: VW/Bypass/TC (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)
- Built with high capacity 4400mAh battery
- Will support all-day vaping at max power
- Micro USB charging
- 2A fast charging system
- Mod stands on a table while charging
- Dual circuit protection
- Over-charging prevention
- Over-current prevention
- Over-discharging prevention
- Temperature protection system
- Power output range: 1W to 60W
- Temperature control output range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Power mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.5Ω
- TC mode resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
Melo 4 Tank
- 304 stainless steel body with Pyrex tank
- 2ml juice capacity
- Top cap slides to reveal a large fill port
- 510 threaded connection pin
- Dual bottom adjustable airflow intakes
- Easily disassembled
- Included coils
- 1 x EC2 Kanthal: 0.3Ω rated 30W to 80W
- 1 x EC2 Kanthal: 0.5Ω rated 30W to 100W