Update: This Eleaf iStick Box Mod or Kit Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer 200W Box Mod Deals Or All Mod/Kit Deals
Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC Mod $21.49 | Kit $32.49
Eleaf iStick Amnis 3 900mAh 25W Mod $8.89 | Kit $14.99
Eleaf iStick Power 2 5000mAh 80W Mod $25.08 – Kit $40.99 | 160W Power 2C Mod $24.60 – Kit $40.99
Eleaf iStick i80 80W 3000mAh Box Mod $23.99 | Kit w/ Melo C Tank $27.99
Eleaf iStick Amnis 900mAh Mod Kit $17.99
Eleaf iStick 2600mAh/40W TC Mod $23.86
The Istick QC 200W is the latest high-powered box mod from Eleaf. It features 200 watts of maximum output, a massive 5000mAh battery for long vaping times, a preheat system, variable temperature operation with many coil types, and a stylish design. This device is also available in a kit that includes a Melo 300 tank.
From a design perspective, the QC 200W looks almost identical to the Eleaf Istick Nano, but with a larger form factor. The device features a modern look with many available colors that include black, red, silver, brown, green, and wood grain. With measurements of 52mm x 25mm x 83mm and a weight of just 195g, it is also quite portable for a mod with massive power.
The OLED is located on the side and allows for easy switching between modes via two adjustment buttons at the bottom of the control face. The menu can be customized with either a simple or detailed configuration. The simple menu shows resistance and wattage/temperature while the detailed interface has additional information such as voltage, puff time, and total puffs.
The QC 200W is built with an internal battery that has a whopping 5000mAh capacity to permit very long battery life with steady output. The unit is recharged via the USB port and the process is faster with a charging current of 1.5A if you utilize the optional Avatar quick charger, instead of the included USB cable. There’s also amazing technology that ensures balanced trickle charging of the three built-in batteries that combine as the mod’s power source. Best of all, with an optional reverse charging adapter, the 25mm atomizer bezel at the top can be used as a power bank interface to charge smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices in case of an emergency.
With the latest operating system installed, the Istick QC 200W is capable of 200 watts of maximum power and will work in temperature mode down to 0.05ohm in the range of 200 to 600 Fahrenheit. The following output modes are accessible as presets: power mode, smart mode, three temperature control modes (nickel, titanium, stainless steel), and three memory slots for TCR operation. There’s also a preheat function to permit faster initial coil heating.
Firmware is also upgradable via the USB port in case there’s a new operating system and there’s a reset button if there’s a software glitch that results in a failed update.
Features & Specs.
- Dimensions: 52mm x 25mm x 83mm
- Weight: 105g
- Stylish design
- Large 25mm atomizer bezel
- 510 connection with gold plated pin
- Available in full kit with Melo 300 tank
- Colors: wood grain, green, brown, red, silver, black
- OLED with switchable menu (simple or detailed)
- Massive 5000mAh battery capacity
- Use as a power bank for smartphone/tablet
- Power output range: 1W to 200W
- Temperature output range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 315℃
- Power mode resistance range: 0.10Ω to 3.5Ω
- Temperature mode resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Voltage output range: 0.5V to 9V
- Mode presets: VW / Smart / TC Ni / TC SS / TC Ti / 3 x TCR
- Micro USB charging
- 1.5 maximum charging current with optional Avatar adapter
- Trickle charging system
- Balance charging
- Dual circuit protection to prevent over-charging, over-discharging and over-current
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Factory reset button