Here’s a few discounts for the Eleaf iStick Tria Box Mod.It features a massive 300W of power, triple 18650 cells, a cubic shaped ergonomic design, a 0.91 inch display, fast charging, reverse charging, firmware upgrades and temperature control.
This Mod Has Been Discontinued So Check Out Similar Deals Below
The affordable iStick Box Mod by Eleaf is back with a 300 watt version! The iStick Tria Box Mod features massive power, triple 18650 cells, a cubic shaped ergonomic design, a 0.91 inch display, fast charging, reverse charging, firmware upgrades and temperature control.
For a mod with massive power and three batteries, the Tria is not too large. Its dimensions come in at 41mm x 41mm x 75mm and it weighs only 122g. Available in black, silver or greenery colors, the device has a cubic shape for ergonomic hand holding. While the rectangular power button is on the side, the front-located control face is made with a 0.91 inch display that features a standard amp menu with three battery bars, resistance, voltage, amperage, wattage or temperature. The display can be changed to three alternate interfaces: the puff interface (puff stats included instead of amperage), the seconds interface (puff time stats) and the previously mentioned amp interface (with amp stats). At the top of the unit, you will find large 510 threaded connection that is compatible with atomizers up to 25mm, without overhang. The pin inside looks to be gold plated for conductivity as well as spring-loaded for maximum atomizer compatibility.
The three 18650 batteries that power the iStick Tria Box Mod are bottom loaded and are accessed via a flip-cover. In addition to being used as a firmware upgrade port, the micro USB port on the control face allows for on-board charging of the cells at a fast current of 2 amps to finish the process in virtually no time. The trickle charging system utilizes cell balancing technology to ensure each battery ends up with identical charge levels for safety. If you purchase an optional reverse charging adapter, you may also use the mod as a power bank to power your phone, tablet or other micro USB chargeable device.
For a cheap mod, the iStick Tria has a wide range of technical capabilities. In power mode, the highest it can go is 300 watts and there’s a preheat system that allows for setting a higher initial wattage for faster coil heating. For those who enjoy temperature control vaping, the device is compatible with nickel, titanium, stainless steel coil elements, can go as high as 600 degrees Fahrenheit and there’s a TCR mode for experts of which the personalized settings may be stored in three memory slots. As far as the unit’s resistance capability, it is top notch with the lowest possible resistance coming in at 0.05ohm in temperature modes and 0.10ohm in power mode.
iStick Tria Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 41mm x 41mm x 75mm
- Weighs 122g (without batteries)
- Cubic shaped ergonomic design
- Stylish and modern
- Colors: greenery, silvery, black
- 510 threaded connection
- Works with 25mm builds/tanks
- Spring-loaded/gold-plated center pin
- 0.91 display
- Three battery bars
- Three alternate interfaces
- Puff menu (number of puffs included)
- Amp menu (amperage included)
- Seconds interface (puff time included)
- Utilizes triple 18650 batteries
- Bottom loaded
- Hinged battery cover
- Clearly marked polarities
- Micro USB 2A Fast charging
- Balanced charging
- Trickle charging
- Use mod as power bank in reverse charging mode
- Firmware upgradable via micro USB port
- Operating modes: VW/TC Ni/TC SS/TC Ti/TCR (M1, M2, M3)
- Power output range: 1W to 300W
- TC output range: 100 to 300℃ or 200 to 600℉
- Resistance range power mode: 0.1Ω to 3.5Ω
- Resistance range temperature control modes: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Max output current: 50A
- Ramp vaping system
- Dual circuit protection
- Software and hardware protections
- Reverse polarity protection