Here’s a cheap deal for the Eleaf iTap Pod System Kit 800mAh. It features a single button fire design, built-in 800mAh battery with an output wattage of 30W, an LED battery life indicator, innovative dry-burn protection technology, a 2mL juice cartridge with user adjustable airflow, 2 GS Air coil options (1.6ohm, 0.75ohm), and easy access bottom fill design.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 20.0mm x 16.0mm x 102.3mm
- Built-In 800mAh Battery
- Output Wattage: 30W
- Resistance Range: 0.4ohm – 3.0ohm
- Single Button Firing
- Battery Life Indicator
- Volume: 2mL
- User Adjustable Airflow
- Innovative Dry-Burn Protection Technology
- 2x GS Air coils: 1.6ohm Head And 0.75ohm Head
- Easy Access Bottom Fill Design
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.
- The mod features portability, a full-color screen, 18650/21700 battery support, TC mode, TCR mode, power mode, and USB-C charging. Meanwhile, the pod in the kit has a 5mL juice reservoir, a 0.15ohm mesh coil, a 0.5ohm mesh coil, adjustable air intake, and easy bottom-fill system.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh internal battery, extreme portability, a 2mL juice reservoir, a 0.8ohm pod, a 1.2ohm pod, 3 power levels, adjustable airflow, easy charging, a lanyard, and a battery/power LED light.
- The Novo 3 features portability, an 800mAh integrated battery, 2mL pods, 25 watts of power, a 1 amp micro USB charging port, mesh coils for flavorful vapor, 2mL capacity pods, and a myriad of safety features.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- The mod in this new Kit is identical to the Voopoo Drag 2 Standard Kit, but the new setup comes with a transformable Pnp Pod Tank and is for sale in aurora, dawn, ink, puzzle, and scarlet resin finishes.
- This device features draw activated firing, a 0.49 LED screen with battery life, a puff counter, a puff timer, a built-in 500mAh battery, a micro USB charging port, a battery life LED, 2mL refillable pods, and 1.4ohm ceramic coils for pure flavors.
- This pod system kit features 50 watts of power, variable wattage mode, Type-C charging, portable/light design, hidden adjustment button, 4ml pods, easy top filling system, adjustable airflow, and VVC coils for MTL or DL vaping.
- The Wenax H1 features an enhanced leakproof design, a durable cartridge, a 1000mAh battery for 2-day vaping, a mesh coil, a 2.5mL e-liquid capacity, MTL style vaping, 3 output levels, stable performance, and a bottom shockproof design.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.