FamoVape Magma: 200W Mod w/ Full Color Display & Resin Designs
Check out these cheap deals and coupons for the Famovape Magma. This box mod features unique resin designs on both sides, dual 18650 batteries with micro USB charging system, a 0.96 inch color display and a wide range of operating modes such as bypass, variable voltage, power, temperature control and TCR.
The Magma box mod is available in a wide range of finishes including allure, tiger snake, magma, arcanum, ocean deep, burning sun, bamboo, chaos, galaxy, thai’ ji, rain forest and shadow. On the control face, there’s a 0.96 inch full color display screen with vertical menu. The device measures 87mm x 49mm x 25mm and is constructed from zinc alloy with matte paint.
On the technical side, the Magma can operate in pretty much any mode you may need. You may set the device to bypass mode, variable wattage mode, temperature control (Ti, Ni, SS, Nichrome) and TCR mode. The unit is also compatible with atomizers down to 0.08ohm. The device uses dual 18650 batteries and does have a micro USB charging port at the bottom of the control face.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 87mm by 48.5mm by 25mm
- Made From Zinc Alloy
- 0.96″ TFT Full Color Display Screen
- Springloaded 510 (gold plated)
- Magnetic Resin Battery Panel
- Bottom Vents
- Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded 510 Bezel
- Uses 2 18650 Batteries
- Micro USB charging
- Operating Modes: bypass/VW/TC/TCR
- Nickel, Titanium, Nichrome and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Power Output Range: 5-200W
- Temperature Range: 100°-300°C / 200°-570°F
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Resistance Range: 0.08Ω -3.0Ω
- Safety features
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- High Temperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Overtime Protection
In The Box
- The iStick Mix Mod features artistic double-sided resin panels, a portable design that is comfortable to hold, dual 18650 batteries, a balanced/fast charging system via a Type-C Micro USB port, stable performance and fast firing thanks to an Avatar chipset, a display screen and a plethora of safety features.
- The EOS II features a more ergonomic shape, an upgraded chipset, a full color touch screen display, a stabilized wood/acrylic/resin finish, taste modes, versatile temperature control and 180 watts of power.
- This tiny mod features the latest Gene chip for accurate performance, a small form factor, a resin panel, a myriad of modes including curve, power, temperature, TCR and bypass.
- The Wismec Luxotic NC features 250 watts of power, multiple protections, resin finishes, dual 18650 or 20700 battery compatibility, optional series/parallel output modes and adjustable voltage up to 8V.
- This new kit includes a 130 watt mod and the Uforce T2 Tank. The mod features resin panels, an OLED display, the latest 32 bit Gene Fun Chip made in the USA, dual 18650 battery support, a low atomizer resistance at 0.05ohm, 157 watts of power and a wide range of modes including temperature, power, curve, TCR and bypass.
- The Majesty Starter Kit Resin Edition features an artistic design, colorful resin, 225 watts of power, temperature control modes, an upgraded color screen and a cloud pumping TFV8 X-Baby tank with 4ml juice capacity and top fill system.