FamoVape Magma: 200W Mod w/ Full Color Display & Resin Designs
Check out these cheap deals and coupons for the Famovape Magma. This box mod features unique resin designs on both sides, dual 18650 batteries with micro USB charging system, a 0.96 inch color display and a wide range of operating modes such as bypass, variable voltage, power, temperature control and TCR.
The Magma box mod is available in a wide range of finishes including allure, tiger snake, magma, arcanum, ocean deep, burning sun, bamboo, chaos, galaxy, thai’ ji, rain forest and shadow. On the control face, there’s a 0.96 inch full color display screen with vertical menu. The device measures 87mm x 49mm x 25mm and is constructed from zinc alloy with matte paint.
On the technical side, the Magma can operate in pretty much any mode you may need. You may set the device to bypass mode, variable wattage mode, temperature control (Ti, Ni, SS, Nichrome) and TCR mode. The unit is also compatible with atomizers down to 0.08ohm. The device uses dual 18650 batteries and does have a micro USB charging port at the bottom of the control face.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 87mm by 48.5mm by 25mm
- Made From Zinc Alloy
- 0.96″ TFT Full Color Display Screen
- Springloaded 510 (gold plated)
- Magnetic Resin Battery Panel
- Bottom Vents
- Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded 510 Bezel
- Uses 2 18650 Batteries
- Micro USB charging
- Operating Modes: bypass/VW/TC/TCR
- Nickel, Titanium, Nichrome and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Power Output Range: 5-200W
- Temperature Range: 100°-300°C / 200°-570°F
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Resistance Range: 0.08Ω -3.0Ω
- Safety features
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- High Temperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Overtime Protection
In The Box
- This setup features a waterproof PCBA, a "find your device" function, a smartphone app, a portable design, replaceable G10 & resin panels, dual 18650 batteries, a wide range of color options, firmware upgrades, micro USB charging, a full color screen, 188 watts of power, an updated Vandy Vape chipset and a multitude of safety protections.
- This new kit includes a 130 watt mod and the Uforce T2 Tank. The mod features resin panels, an OLED display, the latest 32 bit Gene Fun Chip made in the USA, dual 18650 battery support, a low atomizer resistance at 0.05ohm, 157 watts of power and a wide range of modes including temperature, power, curve, TCR and bypass.
- This kit features Geekvape's latest chipset, 200 watts of power, exquisite resin panels, a fast 10ms firing response time, low atomizer resistance capability, a full temperature control suite, a myriad of safety features, a full color display, super mesh coils, a 5.5ml tank capacity, dual adjustable airflow inlets and a convenient top fill system.
- The Maxus Mod features 100 watts of power, a plethora of modes, single 21700/20700/18650 battery support, 2 amp fast charging, easy battery access, a display screen, and many safety features.
- The Wismec Luxotic NC features 250 watts of power, multiple protections, resin finishes, dual 18650 or 20700 battery compatibility, optional series/parallel output modes and adjustable voltage up to 8V.
- The Drag utilizes dual external cells and features up to 157 watts of output, a super mode, a wide range of temperature modes and the fastest firing speed in the marketplace.