Update: The Smok Magma Mate Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer 200W Box Mod Deals Below Or All Mod/Kit Deals
Check out these cheap deals to buy the Famovape Magma Mate, for sale as a Box Mod or Kit. The mod features 200 watts of output, power mode, temperature control mode, a full-color TFT display screen, dual 18650 batteries, low minimum resistance capability, and fast 2 amp USB charging.
The Magma Mate is the followup device of the Famovape Magma Mod. In comparison, the new device looks and operates similarly, but the finishes are marble-style with Flamenco, Impulse, Marble, Selva and Taiji options. At 87mm x 48.5mm x 25mm, the measurements are also identical, but it is lighter thanks to the ABS chassis instead of the standard zinc alloy material. As a result, the Magma Mate Mod is light enough to effortlessly carry, while continuing the same operational capabilities.
Technically, the Famovape Magma Mate also does not let down with both power mode at 200 watts and three temperature control modes that work with nickel, titanium, and stainless steel heating elements. Unfortunately, a TCR mode is not listed in the specifications, but that is perhaps because this device is meant to be affordable. Finally, powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Magma Mate has a fast 2 amp charging system which means you can simply plug it in with the included cable. The cells are stored behind a magnetic panel that easily comes off, yet stays in place due to powerful magnets.
Although the Magma Mate Kit is not for sale yet, it features a GAX disposable tank that can store 2mL of e-liquid and works with 0.15ohm mesh coils. What is uncertain is how long the coil will last and the number of refills before the tank expires, so we will add this information when it is released. At the bottom of this atomizer, there are dual adjustable air slots to provide a versatile vape experience.
Famovape Magma Mate Features & Specifications
- Size: 87mm x 48.5mm x 25mm
- Made From ABS
- Marble finishes: Flamenco, Impulse, Marble, Selva, Taiji
- 0.96″ TFT Full Color Display Screen
- Magnetic panels
- Bottom ventilation
- Works with dual 18650 cells
- Micro USB charging DC 5V/2A (cable included)
- Operating modes: VW/TC -Ni/TC-SS/TC-Ti
- Temperature control: 200°-570°F
- Variable wattage range: 5W to -200W
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.08Ω -3.0Ω
- Voltage output range: 1-7.5V
- Several safety protections
- The Morph 2 Mod features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, fast firing, power mode, temperature control mode, an adaptive power function, a 0.96 inch full-color display, fast 2 amp balanced charging, the latest IQ-S chipset, and 7 safety protections.
- The Wismec Luxotic NC features 250 watts of power, multiple protections, resin finishes, dual 18650 or 20700 battery compatibility, optional series/parallel output modes and adjustable voltage up to 8V.
- The Jackaroo Mini Box Mod is waterproof/dustproof/shockproof and features integrated dual 18650 batteries (4000mAh), 128 watts of power, a plethora of modes including temperature control and bypass, and a full-color display screen.
- The Maxus Mod features 100 watts of power, a plethora of modes, single 21700/20700/18650 battery support, 2 amp fast charging, easy battery access, a display screen, and many safety features.
- The OBS Engine Mod features 100 watts of power, 18650/20700/21700 battery support, Type-C charging, a 0.96" LED screen, and fast firing. The Engine S Tank has a 6mL juice capacity, new mesh coils, dual top fill ports, and bottom adjustable airflow control.
- The Stentorian RAM by Wotofo has an exquisite wood with resin design and is squonk ready thanks to a BF 510 atomizer bezel.