Here’s an amazing deal on the Flawless Tuglyfe DNA 250 Mod. This amazing device is out of stock everywhere and always sells out fast. Hurry if you want one!
Update: This Item Has Been Discontinued. Check Out Other DNA Mods Deals Below
The Tuglyfe has been updated with a DNA 250 and also has a brand new look. It features a sleek design, a built-in battery, fast 2 amp charging and a maximum of 250 watts of power.
This new Flawless mod has a futuristic look thanks to its curved design with rounded edges. It is available in all black, blue with black, green with red, red with black and silver.The dimensions are currently unknown, but the mod looks to be portable and also ergonomic. At the top of the device, there’s a spring-loaded 510 connection bezel for easy build or tank installation. The control face has triangular buttons and an oversized fire mechanism for easy access.
The Tuglyfe DNA250 is built with Evolv’s latest chip. As a result, it has patented power mode, temperature protection, preheat functionality, OLED screen and buttons. Settings can be modified via Escribe software that installs on any computer to maximize the personalization of experience.
A 3 lithium polymer 1200mAh built-in battery powers the mod and is charged via the 2A 11.1V micro USB port. As a result, the batteries will be topped of much faster because the port can handle a maximum current of 2 amps. And, balanced charging technology with cell-by-cell battery monitoring ensures the safest process and vape experience.
A full temperature control suite with accurate operation is also integrated into the Tuglyfe. Variable temperature operation has a range of present including nickel mode, titanium mode, stainless steel mode or you can let the mod memorize your favorite setting by use of the previously discussed Escribe software. Technically, this mod is capble of a maximum of 250 watts of output, a minimum resistance of 0.08ohm and a maximum temperature output of 600 degrees Fahrenheit. This ensures best compatibility with any atomizer you may buy.
Features & Specs
- Evolv DNA 250 chip
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- Futuristic design and ergonomic
- Colors: black, blue/black, green/red, red/black, silver
- Large fire button
- Springloaded 510 connection with gold plated pin
- 0.91inch OLED screen
- Customize via Escribe
- Utilizes internal 1200mAh LiPo battery
- Micro USB 2A fast charging
- Balanced charging system
- Cell by cell monitoring
- Power mode output range: 1W to 250W
- TC compatibility: Ni, SS, Ti
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F
- Power mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 2.0Ω
- TC mode resistance range: 0.08Ω to 1.0Ω
- Output voltage range: 1V to 9.3V
- Input current range: 0.5A to 28A
- Input voltage range: 9V to 12.6V
- Screen on current: 21mA
- Quiescent current: 3.5mA
- Power down current: 5uA
- 95 percent efficient
- 50A maximum continous current
- 55A peak instantaneous current
- Lock resistance
- Software and firmware upgrades
- Lock Mode
- Stealth mode
- Power lock mode
- Power preset mode
- Resistance Lock