Here are cheap deals to buy the Geekvape Wenax Stylus at a low price. This Pod System Kit features a simplistic design, automatic firing, a long-lasting 1100mAh battery, 2mL G-coil pods, and both sub-ohm and nic salt coils. It is for sale in army green, classic black, space gray, devil red, and granite grey.
Geekvape Wenax Stylus Overview
At first glance, the Geekvape Wenax Stylus pod kit has a simplistic design, yet the design is redefined for an incredible appearance with semi-gloss finishes in a multitude of colors. At the top of the Wenax Stylus, you can see the 2mL cartridge with a heat-resistant Delrin drip tip. This cartridge can store 2mL of e-liquid and works with either a 0.6ohm mesh coil or a 1.2ohm coil which is ideal for any high nicotine e-liquids.
With a 1100mAh battery inside, the Geekvape Wenax Stylus Kit can fire either via the puff-activated system or by pushing a fire button. With automatic firing, there are three different output modes, while the button firing only has only on power setting. See the diagram below with the parameters for output settings, as well as more specifications.
Geekvape Wenax Stylus: In The Box
With the purchase of the Wenax Stylus Kit, you will also receive a 0.6ohm mesh coil, a 1.2ohm coil, a tool, a Delrin drip tip, a manual., and a charging cable.
- It features an integrated 1000mAh integrated battery, adjustable airflow control, a mesh coil, a DTL coil, direct voltage output, three levels of output, and a charging system.
- This pod kit features CCELL pods with mesh coils, 3mL juice capacity, an easy PTF filling system, leak-resistant technology, an 800mAh battery, a USB-C recharge port, a 45 minute charging time, and a dynamic tidal light to monitor battery charge level.
- This pod mod kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 or 21700 battery support, a fast-charging USB-C charging port, a 6mL pod, meshed coils, adjustable airflow control, and a myriad of safety protections.
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This B60 features a waterproof design, 60 watts of power, a 2000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a boost mode for maximum vapor production, a 0.96" curved display screen, a smart mode for coil longevity, a lock slider, buck-boost for stable performance, a 5ml capacity pod, adjustable airflow, and B series coils.