Here are cheap deals to buy the Geekvape Wenax Stylus at a low price. This Pod System Kit features a simplistic design, automatic firing, a long-lasting 1100mAh battery, 2mL G-coil pods, and both sub-ohm and nic salt coils. It is for sale in army green, classic black, space gray, devil red and granite grey.
Geekvape Wenax Stylus Overview
At first glance, the Geekvape Wenax Stylus pod kit has a simplistic design, yet the design is redefined for an incredible appearance with semi-gloss finishes in a multitude of colors. At the top of the Wenax Stylus, you can see the 2mL cartridge with a heat-resistant Delrin drip tip. This cartridge can store 2mL of e-liquid and works with either a 0.6ohm mesh coil or a 1.2ohm coil that is ideal for any high nicotine e-liquids.
With a 1100mAh battery inside, the Geekvape Wenax Stylus Kit can fire either via the puff-activated system or by pushing a fire button. With automatic firing, there are three different output modes, while the button firing only has only on power setting. See the diagram below with the parameters for output settings, as well as more specifications.
Geekvape Wenax Stylus: In The Box
With the purchase of the Wenax Stylus Kit, you will also receive a 0.6ohm mesh coil, a 1.2ohm coil, a tool, a Delrin drip tip, a manual., and a charging cable.
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.