The Hcigar VT133 DNA 200 Box Mod is old, so check out our newer mods & kits.
VT133 Box Mod Overview
The HCigar VT133 is the next generation of DNA 200 box mods with a lowered wattage but all of the same accuracy and amazing functionality of the amazing Evolv chipset.
The look of this mod is completely new, with a beautifully curved body constructed of Zinc Alloy. It is available in silver with a black aluminum battery door. The buttons on this device are aluminum, and the 510 connection is all stainless steel with a springloaded silver plated brass pin.
The mod uses two external 18650 batteries in the battery bay behind an easy-to-remove sliding sleeve. Battery swapping is a breeze; additional colored sleeves may be purchased to customize the look. If you don’t have a charger, charging this unit via the USB port is quite safe, which doubles as a firmware upgrade port. The VT133 can also be customized via Escribe desktop software.
Because only two high amp batteries power this DNA 200 device, its maximum output has been reduced to a still massive 133 watts, which is adequate to power virtually every atomizer, build, or sub-ohm tank you can buy. The mod can control the temperature range of 200°F to 600°F and fire atomizers with resistance down to 0.08Ω.
Overall, you cannot go wrong purchasing any Evolv DNA 200 box mod and the VT133 is no exception. This unit is bound to have precise temperature control and can be easily fine-tuned to ensure you get the vape you like. And, at this price, it is an excellent buy.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 99mm x 56mm x 24.5mm
- Constructed of zinc alloy
- Knurled aluminum buttons
- Evolv DNA 200 chipset
- Power output range: 1W to 133W
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 0.6V
- Temperature control range: 200°F to 600°F
- Power mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 2.0Ω
- TC mode resistance range: 0.08Ω to 1.0Ω
- Autosense resistance
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries in series
- Easy remove sliding battery sleeve
- Silver-plated battery contacts
- USB charging
- Stainless steel 510 connector
- Big OLED display with an easy menu
- Left-handed mode
- Reverse battery protection
- Cell balancing
- Cell-by-cell monitoring
- Low battery warning
- Temperature protection
- Resistance protection
- Overheat protection
- Auto power-down functionality
- Stealth mode
- Lock mode
- Power preset mode
- Power lock mode