Hotcig Marvel: 30W/1200mAh/2mL Mesh Pod Kit
Here’s yet another box mod style pod system. The Hotcig Marvel features 30 watts of power, a 0.96 inch display screen, a 1200mAh integrated battery, a 1A micro USB charging system, 2mL juice capacity pods, a mesh coil option, a nic salt coil, easy refills and three modes (power, bypass, custom DIY).
The Marvel pod kit is made from zinc alloy with food-grade PC. Its dimensions are 91mm x 39mm x 20mm, causing it to be easily transported when you leave your home. Available colors include silver, gray, rainbow, gold, red, black and blue.
At the top, you will find a mouthpiece and adjustable airflow ring that connect to 2mL capacity pod which is effortlessly refilled via a fill port that extrudes at the top. The control face consists of a metal fire button, two adjustment buttons, a micro USB charging port to recharge the internal 1200mAh battery and a display screen with a familiar-looking interface. The coils used inside are either a 0.6ohm mesh coil or a 1.2ohm regular coil for nic salt style vaping. There are also RBA and DIY coils, but these are not included with purchase.
In the operating department, the mod fires with up to 30 watts of power and works in variable wattage, bypass or custom DIY modes.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 91mm x 39mm x 20mm
- Box mod style pod system
- Colors: grey, silver, gold, rainbow, red, black, blue
- Zinc alloy chassis & food grade PC
- 1200mAh integrated battery
- Power range: 1W-30W
- Working voltage: 3.3-4.2V
- Resistance: 0.3ohm-3.0ohm
- 2ml capacity top filled pods
- Color: Blue, Black, Red, Gold, Rainbow, Gray, Silver
In The Box
- Marvel Device
- 0.6 Ohm Mesh Coil
- 1.2 Ohm Regular Coil
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- This unique sub-ohm disposable pod kit features 10,000 puffs, a 20mL juice tank, 1.7% nic strength e-liquid for a sub-ohm style vape, 9 flavor options, dual mesh coils, a DTL style puff, and a rechargeable 800mAh battery.
- The mod features 100 watts of max power, 21700/18650 battery support, a C frame design, a 0.96" color display, a Quest 2.0 chipset, tons of vaping modes, and a Type-C charging port. If you get the kit, you'll get a UB Pro Tank with 5ml capacity, easy refills, an 810 drip tip, adjustable airflow control, and UB Pro coils.
- The JustFog Minifit Starter Kit features a small form factor, 1.5ml juice pods, a 370mAh integrated battery, a micro USB charging system and is available in black, silver and red.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- This pod system features an updated Gene.Pod chipset, cold boot mode for amazing flavors, a 750mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, micro USB charging, a multitude of safety protections and 1mL juice pods with patented refill method.