Hotcig Marvel: 30W/1200mAh/2mL Mesh Pod Kit
Here’s yet another box mod style pod system. The Hotcig Marvel features 30 watts of power, a 0.96 inch display screen, a 1200mAh integrated battery, a 1A micro USB charging system, 2mL juice capacity pods, a mesh coil option, a nic salt coil, easy refills and three modes (power, bypass, custom DIY).
The Marvel pod kit is made from zinc alloy with food-grade PC. Its dimensions are 91mm x 39mm x 20mm, causing it to be easily transported when you leave your home. Available colors include silver, gray, rainbow, gold, red, black and blue.
At the top, you will find a mouthpiece and adjustable airflow ring that connect to 2mL capacity pod which is effortlessly refilled via a fill port that extrudes at the top. The control face consists of a metal fire button, two adjustment buttons, a micro USB charging port to recharge the internal 1200mAh battery and a display screen with a familiar-looking interface. The coils used inside are either a 0.6ohm mesh coil or a 1.2ohm regular coil for nic salt style vaping. There are also RBA and DIY coils, but these are not included with purchase.
In the operating department, the mod fires with up to 30 watts of power and works in variable wattage, bypass or custom DIY modes.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 91mm x 39mm x 20mm
- Box mod style pod system
- Colors: grey, silver, gold, rainbow, red, black, blue
- Zinc alloy chassis & food grade PC
- 1200mAh integrated battery
- Power range: 1W-30W
- Working voltage: 3.3-4.2V
- Resistance: 0.3ohm-3.0ohm
- 2ml capacity top filled pods
- Color: Blue, Black, Red, Gold, Rainbow, Gray, Silver
In The Box
- Marvel Device
- 0.6 Ohm Mesh Coil
- 1.2 Ohm Regular Coil
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.