The iJoy Jupiter 3000 is identical to the iJoy Jupiter pod system kit, except the new 3000 device has an integrated battery. Additionally, this new vape kit features power up to 70 watts, variable wattage mode, 5mL refillable cartridges, a color display, beautiful finishes, mesh coils that heat up fast for flavorful vapor, adjustable airflow system and portability.
iJoy Jupiter 3000 vs Jupiter
As previously stated, the Jupiter 3000 is built with a 3000mAh internal battery and does not work with a single 18650 battery as the previous device. While the built-in battery will not result in longer vaping times, it does have the benefit that there is no need to purchase an external cell, but it increases the price for this product and makes it taller by 5mm. The appearance from the preceding device is the same and the color options are identical, except the golden finish is not available for the Jupiter 3000. Choose from these colors: black, gunmetal, red, blue, green, orange or purple.
The kit is designed with zinc-alloy and leather materials, uses refillable 5mL cartridges, and works with iJoy Jupiter coils Coil Series to produce flavorful vapor. The materials used mean the kit can withstand being dropped and that it has durability to stand the test of time. Additionally, the Jupiter 3000 is designed with the latest UNIV Chipboard for instant response to firing by way of a large button on the side. The pods can store 5mL of e-liquid and are topped off via an easy access port on the bottom that has a silicone stopper to prevent leakage. Each cartridge contains a coil that has a heating element with either a 0.2ohm or 0.6ohm resistance. Or for experience vapers, you can separately buy the RBA coil with a rebuildable deck.
Overall, this kit looks to work as well as its popular predecessor. It has an elegant look, is small in size and safe to use. Plus, the 3000mAh and the maximum 70 watts of output makes this one of the more powerful pod system starter kits in the marketplace and will result in long vape times. Finally, the large 5mL juice capacity is hard to find in similar pod kits and results in less refilling.
In The Box
- IJoy Jupiter 3000 Pod Mod
- 1 x Jupiter Refillable Pod
- Pre-Installed: 0.2 ohm Mesh Coil
- 0.6 ohm Mesh Coil
- USB Cable
Features & Specifications
- UNIV Chipset
- Dimensions: 112mm x 30mm x 25.5mm
- Zinc alloy & leather materials
- Colors: black, gunmetal, red, blue, green, orange, purple
- Integrated 3000mAh cell
- Adjustable power output: 5-70W
- Coil resistance: 0.2ohm / 0.6ohm
- 0.96″” Full color TFT screen
- 5mL refillable pod cartridges
- Bottom filled
- iJoy JUPITER coils
- 0.6ohm J2 Mesh Coil
- 0.2ohm J1 Mesh Coil
- Optional 0.5-1.0ohm RBA Coil
- Adjustable airflow control on the coils
- This kit features a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power, variable wattage mode, self-cleaning technology, adjustable airflow control, 4.5 mL pods, a 0.18ohm DTL coil and a 1.2 MTL coil.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- The X-force kit is the first pod vape system by Smoktech. This all-in-one setup features a mod like appearance, lightweight design, a minamalist apperance, a 2000mAh battery, a 5 LED battery indicator, 0.3ohm coils and a refillable 7ml tank.
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- The Uwell Crown 4 Pod System features exquisite craftsmanship, gothic panel and fire button, draw activated or button firing, an integrated 1250mAh battery, 25W of maximum output, a BEIN chipset with tons of circuit protections, refillable 3mL pods, top fill design, and adjustable airflow control.
- With this promotion, you get either a Voopoo Drag X or Drag S as well as a Vmate Pod Kit at a very low price. A fantastic holiday gift.