The iJoy Jupiter 3000 is identical to the iJoy Jupiter pod system kit, except the new 3000 device has an integrated battery. Additionally, this new vape kit features power up to 70 watts, variable wattage mode, 5mL refillable cartridges, a color display, beautiful finishes, mesh coils that heat up fast for flavorful vapor, adjustable airflow system and portability.
iJoy Jupiter 3000 vs Jupiter
As previously stated, the Jupiter 3000 is built with a 3000mAh internal battery and does not work with a single 18650 battery as the previous device. While the built-in battery will not result in longer vaping times, it does have the benefit that there is no need to purchase an external cell, but it increases the price for this product and makes it taller by 5mm. The appearance from the preceding device is the same and the color options are identical, except the golden finish is not available for the Jupiter 3000. Choose from these colors: black, gunmetal, red, blue, green, orange or purple.
The kit is designed with zinc-alloy and leather materials, uses refillable 5mL cartridges, and works with iJoy Jupiter coils Coil Series to produce flavorful vapor. The materials used mean the kit can withstand being dropped and that it has durability to stand the test of time. Additionally, the Jupiter 3000 is designed with the latest UNIV Chipboard for instant response to firing by way of a large button on the side. The pods can store 5mL of e-liquid and are topped off via an easy access port on the bottom that has a silicone stopper to prevent leakage. Each cartridge contains a coil that has a heating element with either a 0.2ohm or 0.6ohm resistance. Or for experience vapers, you can separately buy the RBA coil with a rebuildable deck.
Overall, this kit looks to work as well as its popular predecessor. It has an elegant look, is small in size and safe to use. Plus, the 3000mAh and the maximum 70 watts of output makes this one of the more powerful pod system starter kits in the marketplace and will result in long vape times. Finally, the large 5mL juice capacity is hard to find in similar pod kits and results in less refilling.
In The Box
- IJoy Jupiter 3000 Pod Mod
- 1 x Jupiter Refillable Pod
- Pre-Installed: 0.2 ohm Mesh Coil
- 0.6 ohm Mesh Coil
- USB Cable
Features & Specifications
- UNIV Chipset
- Dimensions: 112mm x 30mm x 25.5mm
- Zinc alloy & leather materials
- Colors: black, gunmetal, red, blue, green, orange, purple
- Integrated 3000mAh cell
- Adjustable power output: 5-70W
- Coil resistance: 0.2ohm / 0.6ohm
- 0.96″” Full color TFT screen
- 5mL refillable pod cartridges
- Bottom filled
- iJoy JUPITER coils
- 0.6ohm J2 Mesh Coil
- 0.2ohm J1 Mesh Coil
- Optional 0.5-1.0ohm RBA Coil
- Adjustable airflow control on the coils
- The Snowplus Go Disposable 10,000 Puffs features 10,000 hits, 30mg nic salt vape juice, many flavors, draw-activated firing, adjustable airflow, and a mesh coil.
- The mod features incredible finishes, a Quest 2.0 chipset, 200 watts of power, power mode, temperature control mode, a full-color display screen with three navigation buttons, dual 18650 batteries support, and a USB-C charging port.
- The AC10000 disposable features 10,000 puffs, a 20mL juice reservoir, 5% nicotine strength e-liquid, a mesh coil, and a display screen
- The Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Kit CMF Version features a massive 2800mAh battery, 80 watts, a 5mL pod, MTL or DTL puffs, a screen, a 5mL pod, easy refills, and mesh coils.
- The Geekvape AN 2, also known as the Aegis Nano 2, features waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, a 1100mAh battery, 30 watts of output, 2mL pod, adjustable airflow, adjustable power, and a top-fill method.
- This device features three games, a game-type fire button, a 1200mAh battery, a recharge port, 30 watts of power, safety features, a 2.5mL pod, and a display screen.
- The Argus GT Mod features dual 18650 batteries, 160 watts of power, temperature control mode, type-C recharging, and leather grip. The PnP Pod Tank has a 5mL juice capacity, airflow control, a myriad of coils for MTL, DTL and restricted DTL vaping.
- The Freemax Maxus 3 Kit features tons of power, many modes, flashing light bars, a full-color display, and a 5mL M Pro 3 Tank with Double D-Mesh coils, easy refills, and adjustable airflow.