The iJoy Jupiter 3000 is identical to the iJoy Jupiter pod system kit, except the new 3000 device has an integrated battery. Additionally, this new vape kit features power up to 70 watts, variable wattage mode, 5mL refillable cartridges, a color display, beautiful finishes, mesh coils that heat up fast for flavorful vapor, adjustable airflow system and portability.
iJoy Jupiter 3000 vs Jupiter
As previously stated, the Jupiter 3000 is built with a 3000mAh internal battery and does not work with a single 18650 battery as the previous device. While the built-in battery will not result in longer vaping times, it does have the benefit that there is no need to purchase an external cell, but it increases the price for this product and makes it taller by 5mm. The appearance from the preceding device is the same and the color options are identical, except the golden finish is not available for the Jupiter 3000. Choose from these colors: black, gunmetal, red, blue, green, orange or purple.
The kit is designed with zinc-alloy and leather materials, uses refillable 5mL cartridges, and works with iJoy Jupiter coils Coil Series to produce flavorful vapor. The materials used mean the kit can withstand being dropped and that it has durability to stand the test of time. Additionally, the Jupiter 3000 is designed with the latest UNIV Chipboard for instant response to firing by way of a large button on the side. The pods can store 5mL of e-liquid and are topped off via an easy access port on the bottom that has a silicone stopper to prevent leakage. Each cartridge contains a coil that has a heating element with either a 0.2ohm or 0.6ohm resistance. Or for experience vapers, you can separately buy the RBA coil with a rebuildable deck.
Overall, this kit looks to work as well as its popular predecessor. It has an elegant look, is small in size and safe to use. Plus, the 3000mAh and the maximum 70 watts of output makes this one of the more powerful pod system starter kits in the marketplace and will result in long vape times. Finally, the large 5mL juice capacity is hard to find in similar pod kits and results in less refilling.
In The Box
- IJoy Jupiter 3000 Pod Mod
- 1 x Jupiter Refillable Pod
- Pre-Installed: 0.2 ohm Mesh Coil
- 0.6 ohm Mesh Coil
- USB Cable
Features & Specifications
- UNIV Chipset
- Dimensions: 112mm x 30mm x 25.5mm
- Zinc alloy & leather materials
- Colors: black, gunmetal, red, blue, green, orange, purple
- Integrated 3000mAh cell
- Adjustable power output: 5-70W
- Coil resistance: 0.2ohm / 0.6ohm
- 0.96″” Full color TFT screen
- 5mL refillable pod cartridges
- Bottom filled
- iJoy JUPITER coils
- 0.6ohm J2 Mesh Coil
- 0.2ohm J1 Mesh Coil
- Optional 0.5-1.0ohm RBA Coil
- Adjustable airflow control on the coils
- The mod features 177 watts of max power, dual external battery support, many modes including a temperature control setting, three wood and three resin design options, a 3-amp fast charging system, and a full-color screen. The kit includes the brand new Uforce-L Tank with 5.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, adjustable airflow, PNP sub-ohm coils, and an RBA head option.
- The NKD 100 Max Disposable features 4500 puffs, a 10mL pod, a 500mAh integrated battery, 5% nic salt vape juice, a 1.2ohm coil, and 8 flavor options.
- The Crown D features 5 different output modes, precise power adjustments from 5 to 35 watts, a full-color display, changeable airflow, a 1100mAh battery, a DTL coil, adjustable airflow, a 3mL pod, and an MTL coil.
- This AIO pod system features a water, crack & dust resistant design, eight superior colors, an 800mAh integrated battery, 20 watts of regulated output, and a 2mL U cartridge that utilizes a mesh coil.
- This B60 features a waterproof design, 60 watts of power, a 2000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a boost mode for maximum vapor production, a 0.96" curved display screen, a smart mode for coil longevity, a lock slider, buck-boost for stable performance, a 5ml capacity pod, adjustable airflow, and B series coils.
- This pod mod kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 or 21700 battery support, a fast-charging USB-C charging port, a 6mL pod, meshed coils, adjustable airflow control, and a myriad of safety protections.
- This tiny pod kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of power, auto output adjustments, water resistance, dust resistance, shock resistance, durability, 2mL pods with integrated coils, adjustable airflow control, and a lanyard.
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, a compact & ergonomic design, 5.5mL pods, effortless refills, a 0.96 inch full-color TFT screen, and meshed coils. The G-Priv Pro Pod works with a single 18650 battery and the other with an integrated 2500mAh battery.