Here’s a discount for the Joyetech eVic Primo Mini Kit.
The eVic Primo Box Mod is now available in an 80 watt miniature version! The eVic Primo Mini features a larger OLED screen, easy operation, fast 2 amp charging, custom logo capability, preheat firing and many firing modes including TCR.
This mini mod weighs only 85g and measures just 25mm x 39mm x 80mm, making it both portable and light. It is available in blue, yellow, red, black and silver with a simple yet exquisite design. On the side, you will see a larger 1.3 inch OLED display with a re-designed menu for easy mod interaction. Mod settings and statistics are displayed in vertical orientation and include current mode, current coil resistance, current amperage, current temperature/power, current voltage and battery charge level. The screen’s logo is also customizable or the screen can be set to displaying a real time clock.
At the top, there’s a 510 connector that was designed for use with a maximum range of builds or tanks. The pin inside the bezel is spring loaded for flush installs and has a 25mm diameter with up to a depth of 5.5mm for maximum atomizer compatibility.
Technically, the eVic Primo Mini Mod is quite capable with an output that tops out at 80 watts, a lower resistance capability of just 0.05ohm and a temperature range from 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit can fire in the following modes: bypass, power, start, 3 x TC (Ni, Ti, SS316) and TCR mode of which the settings can be stored in three memory slots. There’s also preheat functionality to ramp up power during initial firing.
A single 18650 external battery is used to power the eVic Primo Mini. With the optional avatar quick charger, 2 amp fast charging via the micro USB port ensures the cell reaches full charge in a very short timespan. Or, you may want to simply swap out the battery via the bottom battery lid which opens effortlessly, yet stays in place when the mod is in use. In case there is a new operating system, the micro USB port also doubles as the firmware upgrade port. Firmware software is available from the Joyetech website.
Features & Specs.
- Dimensions: 25.0mm x 39.0mm x 80.0mm
- Weight: 85.0g
- Small, portable mini mod
- Ergonomic design
- Colors: blue, yellow, red, silver, black
- Larger 1.3″ OLED screen with intuitive menu
- Real-time clock
- Customize display logo
- Springloaded 510 connector compatible with 25mm atomizers up to 5.5mm deep
- Operating modes: power/bypass/start/temp (Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR (M1, M2, M3)
- Power output range: 1W to 80W
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- TC resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Bypass/power resistance range: 0.10Ω to 3.5Ω
- Preheat functionality
- Utilizes a single 18650 external battery
- Fast 2A micro USB charging
- USB firmware upgrades
- Maximum output current: 25A
- Reverse polarity protection
- Dual circuit protection
- Over-charging protection
- Over-discharging protection
- Over-current protection