Update: The Joyetech eVic Supreme Mod Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Tube Mod & Kit Deals Or All Mod/Kit Deals
The eVic Supreme by Joyetech looks very similar to previous eVic battery mods, but has a ton of unique features. The mod sports an amazing design, as well as a completely customizable OLED display that supports image uploads and even has a screensaver.
The tube-style battery measures 23mm x 139mm and has a stainless steel chassis. The design is familiar, but features a more angular form factor for amazing ergonomics and a modern look. At the top, there’s an interchangeable 510 atomizer ring that features a spring-loaded connection that was designed for maximum electrical conductivity.
The Supreme utilizes a single 18650 battery that can be found by removing the cap at the bottom. The cell can be topped of by connecting the mod to any outlet with the included micro USB cable. Recharging typically takes about 3 hours with standard charging, but a rapid charging option only takes about 60 minutes.
Near the top of the device, you will see a one-of-a-kind OLED display that has a 64 x 128 resolution and measures 0.96 inches. Thanks to the lastest Myvapors software, you are able to upload any picture to display as the background on the 16 grade gray screen or you may customize the eVic Supreme’s screensaver. To accomplish this, you simply install the MyVapors software onto your PC and connect the battery. In this way, you may also upgrade the firmware in case Joyetech releases a new version.
From a technical perspective, this new tube mod is also quite capable. The maximum voltage output tops out at 3.6V and the highest power output is 30 watts. The mod is capable of reading the resistance of any atomizer to optimize the output and supports atomizers down to 0.5ohm for decent compatibility with many sub ohm tanks.
Safety was also important in the design of the Joyetech eVic Supreme and includes temperature protection, short circuit protection, open circuit protection, over-puff protection and low voltage protection. You can also lock the mod with a password.
Features & Specs
- Measurements: 23mm x 139mm
- Weight: 45.0g
- Colors: black or silver
- Stainless steel body
- Unique design and eye catching finish
- Changeable 510 atomizer ring with springloaded/conductive spring
- 0.96″ 64×128 pixels OLED display
- Vertical menu with power, voltage, resistance and battery level
- myVapors PC software
- Upload background picture
- Customize screensaver
- Two firmware options: V1 or V2 with different OLED display
- Firmware upgrades
- Maximum voltage output range :3V to 6V
- Maximum power output: 30W
- Resistance output range: 0.5Ω to 5.0Ω
- Detects atty resistance
- Utilizes a single 18650 battery
- Convenient bottom screwed battery cap
- Micro USB charging
- Charging voltage: 4.2V
- Standard charging time: 180 minutes/100mAh
- Fast charging time: 60 minutes/100mAh
- Passthrough capable: vape while charging
- Password protection
- Low voltage protection
- Overtime working protection
- Output open circuit protection
- Temperature protection