Check out this blowout price for the Joyetech Exceed Grip. This pod starter kit features a classic box style design, a compact shape, colorful IML panels, two types of cartridges (one with EX coils and one with built-in coils), mesh coils or ceramic coils with mesh cotton, a 1000mAh integrated battery and a 3.5 or 4.5ml juice capacity.
Dual colorful IML panels can be found on both sides of this exquisitely designed device. This in-mould-labeling coating results in a colorful finish that will easily resist dust, moisture and scratches
The Exceed Grip is compact, so you may simply place it in your compact or purse. And, it is comfortable in the hand thanks to an ergonomic design.
The kit features long vaping times and a massive juice capacity for a pod system. The standard cartridge can hold 4.5mL and the pod cartridge 3.5mL of e-liquid. Combined with the integrated 1000mAh battery, you may vape all day long without a recharge or refill.
The Exceed Grip features innovative DBP technology which is short for Dry Burn Protection. This auto temperature control system stops dry burn issues dead in their tracks and ensures the best possible flavor production.
The cartridges insert into the kit via a brand new sideways method to make it very convenient to perform refills.
There are two different cartridge options. The first has a changeable EX coil system. Simpy unscrew the base and replace the EX coil. Or, you may opt for the easier pod with a built-in coil head.
Two different coil options are available. The standard cartridge utilizes 0.4ohm EX-M coils while the pod cartridge works with 0.8ohm mesh and ceramic coil options. All these coils use new mesh cotton as wicking material which is made with plant fibers for maximum and e-liquid absorption. This results in exquisite flavor production.
The standard pod works best with direct to lung vaping while the pod cartridge is suitable for a mouth to lung draw. In this way, you may personalize your vape experience.
Refills are a breeze on both the standard and pod cartridge. All you do is open a side plug and inject e-juice intp the filling slot.
To ensure safe performance, multiple safety features are built into the Exceed Grip. These include over-discharging, overcharging, over-current and short circuit protections. And, there is also a 10 second cutoff system to prevent accidental long firing.
To charge the battery, simply connect the device to a computer or a micro USB wall adapter via a micro USB cable. An LED will light up red during the charging process and different colors to indicate the battery’s voltage during regular operation.
Joyetech Exceed Grip Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 40 x 21 x 74mm
- Pod Cartridge: 3.5ml | Fixed 0.8Ω integrate mesh coil
- Standard Cartridge: 4.5ml juice capacity | Interchangeable EX-M 0.4Ω coil
- Built-in 1000mAh Battery
- Micro USB Charging
- Output Mode: VV
- Maximum Wattage: 20W w/ full battery
In The Box
- Exceed Grip Battery
- Standard Cartridge 4.5ml
- EX-M Coil Pre-installed
- Extra EX-M 0.4ohm Mesh Coil
- Pod Cartridge 3.5ml
- Integrated 0.8ohm Mesh Coil
- Micro USB Cable
- Warranty Info
- This box mod style pod system features 4.3mL juice capacity with easy refills, 80 watts of variable power, airflow control, a single 18650 battery, a type-C charging port for effortless charging, a massive 0.96 inch full color display, a 510 drip tip, 2 pod options and mesh coils for exquisite vapor with tons of flavor.
- This pod mod kit features an embedded IML screen, 4mL capacity pods, easy refills, 80 watts of max output, variable wattage mode, and mesh coils for direct-to-lung vaping.
- This setup features direct voltage output from an internal 800mAh battery, a simplistic design, an LED indicator, 2mL refillable pods, effortless refills, 180-degree airflow control, and 0.8ohm mesh coils.
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.