The Kanger Ripple includes both a mod and a tank. The mod features 200 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, custom modes, a wide range of protections and a low 0.05ohm resistance capability. The ripple tank has a 3.5ml capacity, bottom adjustable airflow, an easy top fill system and low wattage mesh coils.
Available in space gray, champagne gold, black and blue, the Ripple Box Mod is compact and features a minimalist design. The measurements come in 28mm x 45mm x 84mm and the device weighs only 120 grams.
The display screen is located on one of the large sides of the device and looks minimal in beginner mode with indicators for current power, voltage, resistance mode and two battery bars. For more experienced vapers, there are also intermediate and expert menu layouts with additional vape data.
Technically, the mod can fire with 200 watts of power and, thanks to its advanced chipset, with almost instantaneous response. You may use the device in the following modes: power, TC with nickel, stainless steel and titanium. The minimum resistance capabilit is a low 0.05ohm while temperature tops out at 600 Fahrenheit. Multiple protections are built into the chipset and include high temperature protection, overtime protection, overcharge protection, short circuit protection and low voltage protection.
For power, the Ripple Mod works with dual 18650 batteries that are recharged via a convenient micro USB port. The charging system operates with 2 amps of current, so the process should be quite fast.
The tank in the Ripple Starter Kit measures and matches the color of the box mod. The reservoir can hold up to 3.5ml of e-liquid and is easily refilled by sliding the top cap to reveal an effortless fill port. Airflow occurs via two inlets at the bottom and is adjustable by rotating the AFC ring.
Two NR-Mesh coils that have a 0.18ohm resistance are included with purchase. They fire in the range of 35 to 45 watts. Since these heads utilize mesh heating elements, they are bound to produce lots of vapor and flavor.
Other compatible coils include the 0.4ohm NR2-OCC NICR and the NR9-OCC NICR 0.2ohm. These are not included with the kit.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 25mm x 41mm
- Weight: 50g
- Juice capacity: 3.5ml
- Colors: Space Gray, Champagne Gold, Blue, Black
- Dual bottom adjustable airflow
- Mesh coils for huge vapor and flavor
- Measurements: 28mm x 45mm x 84mm
- Weight: 120g
- OLED display
- 510 threaded connection
- Works with dual 18650
- Fast 2A charging system
- Power range: 10W – 200W
- Output voltage range: 0.0V – 7.4V
- Coil Resistance: 0.05 Ohm – 3.0 Ohm
- Operating modes: Wattage mode/TC- Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS Temperature Control
- Temperature range: 100℃ – 315℃ / 200ºF – 600ºF
- Kangertech Arymi Armor Kit $12.99 (USA)
- Kanger Pangu Tank $11.70
- Kbox Mini Platinum 60W TC Kit w/ Toptank Mini $12.99
- Kanger Ubar Pod Mod Kit $21.59
- Kanger Vbar Pod Kit $15.29
- Kanger Spider 4200mAh/200W 4mL Box Mod Kit $30.89
- Kanger Nebox 10mL/60W Starter Kit $7.19
- Kanger IKEN 230W 5100mAh Box Mod Kit $38.85
- Kanger Auro: 2000mAh Mesh Starter Kit
- Kanger Ranger Mod 200W $48.45