Here are cheap deals for the Kangvape Mini 420 Box 400mAh Kit. This kit features a 400mAh integrated battery, an LED that changes color to track charge levels, a micro USB charging interface, a tiny profile, and a 1.5-ohm resistance. Available in silver, black, blue, and red. This item is old, so check out our new pod system kits.
Mini 420 Overview
Designed to be lightweight and compact, the Mini 420 utilizes direct output to a ceramic coil head to produce incredible flavor. Power is generated by a 400mAh integrated battery that produces direct voltage to the atomizer, monitored by a LED that changes color. The output may be set to three settings: 3.4, 3.7, or 4 volts. A ceramic coil ensures robust and adequate flavor production, while adjustable airflow control results in a more versatile vape experience. Unfortunately, the tank only holds 0.5mL of vape juice, so frequent refills are likely. Where the Kangvape Mini 420 really shines is the appearance that features four colors finishes on a durable aluminum/zinc alloy body.
- 0.5ml juice capacity
- Aluminum + zinc alloy construction
- Working wattage: 3.4V-3.7V-4.0V
- Battery capacity: 400mah
- Power on/off: Continue to press the fire button 5 times, turn on the box, and the fire button light is on, enter vaping mode; Press the fire button 5 times in 2 seconds continuously, turn it off, and the fire button is off.
- Preheating: Press the fire button two times, the battery starts to warm up, and the preheating time is 15S.
- Power adjustment: In the power-on state, continuously press the fire button 3 times to adjust the output voltage 3.4V-3.7V-4.0V.
- No smoking after 10S, enter the power-saving mode
- The current voltage is 4.0V, the LED light is white
- The current voltage is 3.7V, and the LED light is blue
- The current voltage is 3.4V, and the LED light is red
- The current-voltage is lower than 3.3V smoking, and LED lights flash 10 times red, indicating that the battery needs to be charged.
- Battery power display: After vaping, release the fire button will show the battery power. Charging, the fire button keeps blue light; the fire button is off after full power.
- White light, 70%~100% battery power
- Blue light, 40%~70% battery power
- Red light, 10%~40% battery power
- Short-circuit protection: When the output resistance is lower than 0.4 ohm, LED flashes 3 times white light, then stops working.
- 510 threading connection
- Micro-USB charging port
- Mini 420 Battery Mod
- 0.5mL Cartridge
- Micro-USB Charging Cable