Here’s amazing deals on the Laisimo Spider 200 Box Mod.
Spider 200 Review
The Spider 200 is a brand new box mod from Laisimo. It features 200 watts of output, an ergonomic design, a compact size, a 1 inch color screen, temperature control modes, a magnetic battery cover and amazing carvings.
From a design perspective, this mod is quite portable with dimensions that come in at just 33mm x 41.1mm x 84mm. The slim body is made from zinc alloy with a paint finish for an amazing feel in the hand and a shiny appearance. With amazing carvings that angle at 45 degrees towards a rounded back cover, this unit looks very modern. You can get the new box mod in the following colors: copper, brass, black, red, yellow, blue or purple.
Vape data is easily seen thanks to a over-sized 1 inch full color OLED screen that displays stats in a vertical format. Indicators include two battery bars, wattage/temperature, puff time, mode, resistance, voltage, amperage and puff counter. Changing modes as as easy as three clicks of the fire button and using the adjustment buttons to select your mode.
Dual 18650 cells power the Spider 200 Box Mod. The can be swapped out by removing the back panel that is held in place by two strong magnets. Reverse battery protection ensures safe use and an onboard charging system permits charging while the batteries are in the mod.
The technical characteristics for this mod are quite adequate. Maximum power on the Spider 200 is 200 watts, temperature can be changed to up to 600 Fahrenheit, minimum resistance comes in at 0.1ohm and variable temperature mode works with Ni200, Ti, SS and TCR.
Spider 200 Features & Specs
- Measurements: 33mm x 41.1mm x 84mm
- Portable slim body
- Weight: 200g
- Made from zinc alloy with paint finish
- Solidly constructed
- Shiny look
- Colors: purple, blue, yellow, red, black, brass, copper
- Large OLED display
- Size: 1 inch
- Full color vape data
- Vertical orientation
- Gives mod a high grade appearance
- Springloaded 510 threaded connection
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Easy magnetic back cover
- Micro USB charging port
- Reverse polarity protection
- Power mode output range: 5W to 200W
- Output voltage range: 0V to 8V
- Operating modes: Power/TC Ni200 / TC Ti/ TC SS / TCR /C_T
- Temperature control range: 100°C to 315°C or 200°F to 600°F
- Resistance Range: 0.10Ω to 3.0Ω
- Spider 200 box mod
- Warranty card
- Micro USB cable
- User’s manual