Check out this fantastic deal on the Lost Vape ESquare Box Mod.
Update: This Item Is Out Of Stock Everywhere – Check Similar Evolv DNA Mods Below
The Esquare DNA 60 mod by Lost Vape continues the amazing designs of the company’s Esquare series. The new mod integrates a dual battery setup and is built upon Evolv’s DNA 60 platform.
An Evolv DNA60 setup features patented power/temperature control, a preheat system, a 0.96″ OLED, DNA buttons and amazing efficiency. Escribe computer software allows for customized settings and detailed statistics to further enhance the vape experience. All DNA devices are said to be the pinnacle of vaping technology and the Esquare DNA 60 is no exception. The mod features a maximum output of 60 watts, temperature control with all coil types and a temperature range of 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit with resistance down to 0.15ohm.
Powered by dual 18650 cells, the Esquare by Lost Vape features long vaping times at its maximum 60 watts of output. Batteries are conveniently accessed by removing one of the battery panels to reveal the battery bay with gold plated contacts and a ribbon for easy removal of the cells. The batteries can be charged while stored inside the mod via the USB port that charges at a fast 2 amps of current. The USB port is also used for firmware updates and allows interaction with Escribe software to customize settings and see mod statistics.
The unit is portable, is built from die cast zinc alloy and features three battery panels options to choose from: abalone, wood and carbon fiber. A 0.91″ screen is located on the side control face and displays a convenient and intuitive menu. The mod features DNA 60 buttons with a large firing button for easy operation. At the top, you will see a stainless steel 510 threaded connection bezel with a springloaded center pin that is nickel plated for good electrical conduction.
Overall, if you are looking for a portable mid-wattage mod with accurate operation and long vaping times, the Lost Vape Esquare may be exactly what you’ve been searching for.
Features & Specifications
- Made from die cast zinc alloy
- Available with abolone, wood or carbon fiber panels
- Small and portable
- 510 threaded connection with springloaded/nickel center pin
- Large firing button
- 0.91″ OLED display
- Swappable magnetic battery panels
- Powered by dual 18650 external batteries
- Battery bay ribbon
- Gold plated contacts
- Micro USB balanced charging at 2A
- Micro USB upgrades
- Patened Evolv DNA 60 chip board
- Preheat functionality
- Power output range: 1W to 60W
- Temperature output range: 200°F to 600°F
- Temperature control compatibility: Ni, Ti, SS
- Resistance range power mode: 0.25Ω to 3.0Ω
- Resistance range temperature modes: 0.15Ω to 1.0Ω
- Voltage output range: 1V to 9V
- Max continuous current: 22A
- Customize settings Escribe desktop software
- Lock mode
- Stealth mode
- Resistance lock
- Auto-detect resistance
- Power preset mode
- Power lock mode
- Atomizer protection
- Low resistance protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low resistance protection
- Overheat protection
- Short circuit portection
- Low voltage protection
- Efficiency: 85%