Here’s a discount for the Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 75C Box Mod that features an updated Evolv DNA chip with full color display.
Update: This Item Is Out Of Stock Everywhere – Check Similar Evolv DNA Mods Below
Paranormal Box Mod Review
The Paranormal is the most recent Lost Vape box mod that utilizes the latest DNA 75C chip board. It features the classic design with new exotic colors/materials, swappable panels, a full color display, changeable display themes, changeable fonts, adjustable menus, triple adjustment buttons for easier operation, dual 18650 batteries and the same efficient, precise operation as you have come used to from any Evolv powered device.
Machined from die cast zinc alloy, the body has the traditional lost vape look and similar dimensions of previous devices at 91.5mm x 27.5mm x 55mm. But, the design looks to be more exquisite with different chassis color options (silver, black, gun metal) combined with different combinations of panelss/inlays that can include leather, carbon fiber, wood, abalone and artificial turtle shell. Panels can also be removed with included suction tool to swap them out. Many more combined colors and materials are set to be released. All the buttons, the faceplate and the 510 atomizer connector are also made of stainless steel for durability.
On the control face, you will find a full color TFT screen that brilliantly displays vape date in a convenient way. The screen is programmable to customize your favorite settings — change the font or upload themes — via Escribe software that can be downloaded from the Evolv website. Below the screen, you will also see three adjustment buttons that result in effortless menu operation.
To ensure long vaping times, the Lost Vape Paranormal utilizes dual 18650 batteries to ensure long vaping times without recharges. The cells are accessed via a sliding bottom battery door. Micro USB charging technology allows for easy recharges that occurs at a 1A rate and utilizes a balanced charging system to ensure each cell achieves equal voltage.
The maximum power output of the Paranormal Box Mod is 75W, temperature can be varied up to 600 Fahrenheit with nickel, titanium, stainless steel and the minimum resistance capability is .15ohm for temperature coils and 0.25ohm for kanthal coils. With the DNA 75C, there’s also an improve voltage output of 9 volts.
Features & Specs.
- Updated Evolv DNA 75C chip board
- Dimensions: 91.5mm x 27.5mm x 55mm
- Weight: unknown
- Colors: black, silver, gun metal
- Vacuum vapor plating with UV protection
- Swap out magnetic panels (carbon fiber or wood) with included suction cup
- Many material combinations available
- Artifical turtle shell
- Carbon fiber
- Large full color OLED
- Compatible with Escribe software
- Customize font
- Upload customized theme
- Customize menus
- Vertical menu
- LED indicator light
- Stainless steel buttons
- Stainless steel face plate
- Stainless steel/spring-loaded 510 connection bezel
- Three adjustment button for easy navigation
- Utilizes dual 18650 cells
- Bottom loaded
- Springloaded/sliding battery cover
- Springloaded contacts
- Clearly marked polarities
- Micro USB 1A charging
- Balanced charging system
- Power output range: 1W to 75W
- Temperature Control range: 100°C-315’°C or 200°F-600°F
- Output modes: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/VW/TCR
- Temperature control minimum resistance: 0.15Ω
- Power mode minimum resistance: 0.30Ω
- Maximum output voltage: 9.0V
- Included: micro USB charging cable included
- Included: panel remover
- User’s manual