The LE80 is not the usual fancy box mod filled with gimmicks. If you want a simple mod box, this one is for you. The price alone turns this well-built device into a winner, and the design is unique and stands out. The LE80 is a regulated, variable voltage device with many analog features, yet it can fire down to 0.2 ohm. The voltage range is between 3.3V and 6.0V, but the wattage is not adjustable.
This is a very simple box mod. For example, when the fire button is pressed, the OLED display indicates the current voltage level but nothing else. But you can still adjust the voltage by turning the potentiometer on the side. The device features a stage shifter LED control with a sliding switch on the side that may perform multiple functions. For example, pushing it up displays the voltage, pushing it down shows the battery charge level, and putting the switch in the middle turns the device off.
The LE80 has a nice sliding magnetic battery panel where two 18650 batteries are stored that must have a minimum of 30 amps. To top off the cell, you’ll need an external charger because there is no USB port.
Features & Specifications
- Spring-loaded 510 connector
- 3-stage shifter LED control
- Slide up to see the current voltage output,
- Slide to the middle to turn the device off
- Slide to the bottom to see the battery life
- 0.2-5.0 ohm Resistance
- Twist style potentiometer: increase or decrease operating voltage
- Voltage range: 3.3V – 6.1V
- Top-style fire button
- 3-digit LED display – voltage & battery status
- Magnetic battery cover
- Two 18650 batteries 30amp or higher.
- Batteries are series, not parallel
- LE80 will detect battery direction and will not operate if inserted incorrectly
- Overcharge/discharge, short circuit protection, low resistance, and temperature protection