Mechlyfe Arcless: Portable Brass/Resin 21700 Mech Mod w/ Slatra RDA
Here are cheap deals for the Mechlyfe Arcless Kit with SLATRA RDA. The Arcless Mech Mod features a brass body, magnetic/spring switch, a stainless steel/acrylic fire button, and single 18650 / 20700 / 21700 battery support. The included Slatra RDA features an easy access top fill design, user adjustable side airflow, dual mesh or wire coil configurations, resin drip tip, 510 threading, a triple clamp deck, honeycomb airflow, and a gold-plated hex socket squonk pin.
The result of a fabulous partnership between Mechlyfe and popular vape analyst AmbitionZ VapeR, the Mechlyfe Arcless is a more reliable and compact tube mechanical mod (27mm x 91mm) when compared to the original setup. And, with the additional optional stacked tube, the height of Mechlyfe Arcless could be stretched to 164mm. Furthermore, the Arcless is compatible with 20700, 21700 and 18650 cells with the included 18650 battery adapter. Combined with a hybrid 510 connector, an exquisite arcless switch button and more safety features (a self-adjusting battery connection, silver-plated/copper constant contact and internal insulated protection), you can appreciate a remarkably powerful and dependable setup. Overall, the brass composition, knurled black sleeve and electro-plating frosted black finish make this setup a tough and luxurious vape device. The available colors are resin white, resin green, resin red, resin blue and metal black.
As you can see, the device measures 27mm x 91mm or 27mm x 164mm if you get the optional stacked tube.
This is a powerful battery mech mod that is still portable to transport.
The 510 connection is compatible with hybrid builds and the contact is self-adjusting, making it effortless to install any dripper you like.
The mod is made of durable brass material that should feel comfortable in the hand and looks absolutely exquisite. The battery cap has knurling for easy removal and installation.
The entire device is insulated in the top ring, tube and at the bottom. It’s very safe to handle and use.
Thanks to compatibility with 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries, you won’t need to buy new batteries to get started with the MEchlyfe Arcless Mech Mod.
Features & Specifications
- Arcless Mech Mod
- Measurements: 25mm x 91mm
- Construction: Brass
- Batteries: (1x) 18650 / 20700 / 21700 Battery
- Switch: Magnet / Spring
- Firing Button: Stainless Steel Or Acrylic
- Threading: 510
- Slatra RDA
- Measurements: 25mm x 30mm
- Easy Access Top Fill Design
- User Adjustable Side Airflow
- Honeycomb Airflow
- DIY Dual Mesh / Wire Coil
- Resin Drip Tip (810)
- 510 Threading
- Triple Clamp Deck
- PEEK Insulator
- Gold Plated Hex Socket Squonk Pin
In The Box
- Arcless Mod
- Extra Button
- Extra Pin
- 18650 Battery Adapter
- Two springs
- This kit features a portable design, 90 watts of power, a multitude of modes, a single 18650 battery, micro USB charging, a myriad of exquisite finishes, changeable panels, changeable stickers and an RDA with side airflow control and an easy-to-build deck that is compatible with single or dual coils.
- The portable Rabox Mini features the same appearance as its larger brother, an erogonomic design, transparent panels, LED lights, three output modes, a powerful integrated battery and is waterproof, dust proof and oil proof.
- The Wismec Luxotic Squonk Box Kit by Jaybo includes both a box mod and Tobhino BF RDA. This setup features an internal 7.5ml juice bottle, 18650 battery compatibility, 100 watts of output with full battery and unique airflow system.
- This mod features a compact (one of the smallest in the world) chassis, 200W of maximum output, a plethora of modes (VW, TC, TCR, bypass, curve), a 0.91 inch OLED display, and works with dual 18650 batteries.
- This new mod features six different mode options, dual 18650 battery support, 162 watts of power and a streamlined design.
- This mod features Amazon Alexa compatibility, voice control, a music player, hands-free function for navigation, 200 watts of maximum power, a wide range of operating modes including TCR, dual 18650 batteries, a 30mm atomizer bezel and a myriad of safety protections.
- This mech mod features dual 18650 batteries (not included), 280 watts of maximum power, 1 to 8 volts range, a more colorful appearance that can be customized, a USB type-C charging port for effortless recharges, a battery LED, a potentiometer for easy voltage adjustments and a multitude of safety protections.
- The mod features 228 watts of output, tons of replaceable panel/sticker options, dual 18650 batteries and a multitude of protections. The Mechman Mesh Tank features an 810 resin drip tip, bottom adjustable airflow, single or dual mesh coils and an easy refill method.