Mechlyfe Arcless: Portable Brass/Resin 21700 Mech Mod w/ Slatra RDA
Update: The Mechlyfe Arcless Mod or Kit Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Mod Deals Below
Here are cheap deals for the Mechlyfe Arcless Kit with SLATRA RDA. The Arcless Mech Mod features a brass body, magnetic/spring switch, a stainless steel/acrylic fire button, and single 18650 / 20700 / 21700 battery support. The included Slatra RDA features an easy access top fill design, user adjustable side airflow, dual mesh or wire coil configurations, resin drip tip, 510 threading, a triple clamp deck, honeycomb airflow, and a gold-plated hex socket squonk pin.
The result of a fabulous partnership between Mechlyfe and popular vape analyst AmbitionZ VapeR, the Mechlyfe Arcless is a more reliable and compact tube mechanical mod (27mm x 91mm) when compared to the original setup. And, with the additional optional stacked tube, the height of Mechlyfe Arcless could be stretched to 164mm. Furthermore, the Arcless is compatible with 20700, 21700 and 18650 cells with the included 18650 battery adapter. Combined with a hybrid 510 connector, an exquisite arcless switch button and more safety features (a self-adjusting battery connection, silver-plated/copper constant contact and internal insulated protection), you can appreciate a remarkably powerful and dependable setup. Overall, the brass composition, knurled black sleeve and electro-plating frosted black finish make this setup a tough and luxurious vape device. The available colors are resin white, resin green, resin red, resin blue and metal black.
As you can see, the device measures 27mm x 91mm or 27mm x 164mm if you get the optional stacked tube.
This is a powerful battery mech mod that is still portable to transport.
The 510 connection is compatible with hybrid builds and the contact is self-adjusting, making it effortless to install any dripper you like.
The mod is made of durable brass material that should feel comfortable in the hand and looks absolutely exquisite. The battery cap has knurling for easy removal and installation.
The entire device is insulated in the top ring, tube and at the bottom. It’s very safe to handle and use.
Thanks to compatibility with 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries, you won’t need to buy new batteries to get started with the MEchlyfe Arcless Mech Mod.
Features & Specifications
- Arcless Mech Mod
- Measurements: 25mm x 91mm
- Construction: Brass
- Batteries: (1x) 18650 / 20700 / 21700 Battery
- Switch: Magnet / Spring
- Firing Button: Stainless Steel Or Acrylic
- Threading: 510
- Slatra RDA
- Measurements: 25mm x 30mm
- Easy Access Top Fill Design
- User Adjustable Side Airflow
- Honeycomb Airflow
- DIY Dual Mesh / Wire Coil
- Resin Drip Tip (810)
- 510 Threading
- Triple Clamp Deck
- PEEK Insulator
- Gold Plated Hex Socket Squonk Pin
In The Box
- Arcless Mod
- Extra Button
- Extra Pin
- 18650 Battery Adapter
- Two springs
- The portable box mod features 40 watts of variable power, a 2600mAh internal cell, a charging system, a variable voltage mode, a variable wattage mode, and a screen to make settings changes.
- This mech mod features dual 18650 batteries (not included), 280 watts of maximum power, 1 to 8 volts range, a more colorful appearance that can be customized, a USB type-C charging port for effortless recharges, a battery LED, a potentiometer for easy voltage adjustments and a multitude of safety protections.
- This hybrid mech mod features a lock function, a 28mm diameter, single 21700 or 20700 compatibility, Delrin battery protection, a 1/4 turn quick-release button, a 1/4 turn button lock, a floating battery setting, and goldplated/copper contacts.
- The Eleaf iStick Pico Baby Kit features a recessed atomizer bezel, a smart magnetic lock mechanism to attach the GS Baby Tank, a 1050mAh internal battery, a lock system to prevent accidental firing, GS air coils for flavorful vapor, an LED battery indicator, micro USB charging, a 2ml juice capacity, a top fill system and a refined airflow control system.
- The ThunderHead Creations Tauren MechBORO Mod features single 18650/21700/20700 battery compatibility, BORO atomizer compatibility, an included build deck, a plethora of safety features, an included 510 build adaptor, and the ability to switch between mech or regulated power.
- This pen-style kit features 18650 and 21700 battery support, USB-C charging cable, a variety of puff styles, 60 watts of max power, an interchangeable sleeve, mesh coils, a 5mL juice capacity, a display, power mode, voltage mode, and bypass mode.
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.
- The Invader 3 is a brand new box mod from Tesla which features massive output power. Tesla has always been on the cutting edge of vaping technology and, just as its predecessors, this mod is bound to be a quality device and in demand.