Here’s a great deal on the new Movkin Disguiser 150W Box Mod.
The Movkin Disguiser is the first box mod to have the ability to hide your tank or RDA completely. It’s entirely uprooting the way you vape and is available in black or white.
The Disguiser looks like a fat combination of the Nebox and Wismec’s RX200. Inside the mod, you can install any tank that is less than 25mm in diameter and has a 510 threaded connection pin. Even shorter tanks are compatible because the elastic drip tip easily extends downward. There’s also a 510 extension for use with any RDA. In case you would like to use your own standard drip tip, simply insert it into the top of the Delrin tip.
The side of the unit features a triple slotted viewing window which is used for airflow as well as ensuring you can see the e-liquid level inside the installed tank.
The mod has a maximum output power of 150 watts and has a temperature range from 200℉ to 600℉. Power mode is compatible with all wire types and temperature control works with Nickel coil heads. The device can fire atomizers with resistance all the way down to 0.05Ω, making it capable for use with the majority of atomizers in the marketplace
The Disguiser box mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries. While there is no USB charging capability, removing the batteries for the purpose of charging is quite easy. Simply pop open the magnetic battery door on the bottom and you’re good to go.
The device features a large 0.9 inch screen which displays battery level, wattage, temperature, resistance, etc… There’s also plenty of built-in safety features such as overtime protection, short circuit protection, low voltage protection, over current protection and over temperature protection.
Overall, the Disguiser’s unique tank hiding design, that fits most tanks, makes for a very interesting box mod. With massive power, temperature control, plenty of battery power and low resistance compatibility, it’s definitely worth a try. And the price is a steal…
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 61mm x 45mm x 81mm
- Available colors: black and white
- 0.91 inch large OLED screen
- Install tank or RDA inside the mod
- Compatible with tanks less than 25mm diameter
- Power output range: 5W to 150W
- Works with Ni, Ti, SS and Kanthal
- Power mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3Ω
- Temperature control (Ni only) range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 300℃
- Temperature control resistance range: 0.05Ω to 2Ω
- Elastic derlin drip tip (fit all size tanks)
- Stainless steel 510 connector with springloaded center pin
- Install standard drip tip
- Viewing window for airflow and view tank e-liquid level
- Output voltage: 6.6V to 8.4V
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (minimum 30A output)
- Easy battery access via magnetic door
- Many safety features