OneVape Airmod SE: 700mAh/3mL Pod System Kit
Here are cheap deals to buy the OneVape Airmod SE pod system kit, for sale at a low price. This pod system features a 700mAh battery for up to 25 watts of power, an OLED screen, a new UI, fast Type-C USB charging, MTL coils, 3mL pods, and incredible airflow for pure flavor.
When you first see the Onevape Airmod SE, you’ll be amazed at how fashionable the device looks and the finish options that include black, red, blue, green, and gold. Moreover, this incredible pod kit has a thickness that comes in at just 13mm and the entire setup weighs only 32 grams for on-the-go-vaping.
Fitted with a 700mah battery that permits 25 watts of power, you may set wattage via the OLED screen and the adjustment button beneath beginning at its lowest one watt configuration. A USB-C charging port at the bottom of the Airmod SE can top off the battery in less than an hour. Best of all, the newly designed user interface features all the standard vape data and the menu is effortless to see and navigate. For safety, there is intelligent atomizer recognition, as well as 8 seconds cutoff, short circuit protection, and low battery warning.
Unlike similar kits, the pods of the Onevape Airmod SE are not replaceable, so you’ll have to purchase new ones when the coils burn out. With purchase, you will get two cartridges that feature an integrated DC 0.8ohm coil for a mouth-to-lung style of vaping that is sure to satisfy the taste buds with your favorite nic salt liquids. Onevape has claimed that these MTL coils were put thru extensive lab testing to produce the original flavor of the e-liquid and to provide an incredible throat hit. As a bonus, you may also use Smok NFIX coils with the setup.
An additional benefit of the Airmod SE pods is that they hold 3mL of e-juice for extensive vape times unless you receive the EU version with a 2mL capacity due to regulations. Each cartridge is constructed from translucent PCTG, so you may observe the e-liquid level and know when it is time to top off the reservoir. Unfortunately, we have been unable to find the refill method, but we imagine there’s a bottom fill port that is hidden behind a rubber plug. Finally, two symmetrically placed air slots on the top permit air to enter the pod and strike the coil directly, further enhancing the rendering of flavor.
Onevape Airmod SE Features & Specifications
In The Box
- The RX Gen3 Box Mod is now available in a more compact version. The RX Gen3 Dual features two 18650 batteries instead of 3, 230 watts of power, versatile temperature control and low resistance down to 0.05ohm.
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.
- This device features 200W of output, a DNA 250C chipboard, a full-color display, lots of modes, dual 18650 batteries support, micro USB charging, replay functionality, and classic design.
- The Box Mod Kit features 80 watts of power, temperature control modes, power mode, an integrated 3000mAh internal battery, fast 2 amp USB charging, EC2 coils, 4.5mL juice capacity, and easy refills.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.