Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Mod
Powered by three 18650 batteries for long vaping times, the RX200 features 250 watts of power, versatile temperature control, a magnetic battery cover, micro USB charging, and firmware upgrades. This mod is outdated, so check newer 200-watt devices.
Reuleaux RX200 Overview
With its sleek curves and compact design, this unit has a clean look, and its finish is resistant to fingerprints and scratches. With the batteries installed, it’s quite heavy. It’s powered by three lithium polymer 18650 batteries, permitting a long battery life. Depending on your vape frequency, the device will have power for days without a need to plug it in. Batteries can be charged externally or through the USB port, which can also be used for future firmware upgrades.
On the side, you will find a 0.69-inch OLED mini which is bright & clear and features an easy-to-navigate menu. The top of the device features a springloaded 510 connector with stainless steel threads and a gold-plated pin to increase conductivity and maximize longevity.
The maximum output power of this device is 200W, allowing the RX200 to power virtually all atomizers in the marketplace. Temperature control is available with all coil types ranging from 200°F to 600°F.
Overall, this looks like an excellent device with all the same features as Wismec’s DNA200. Since Joyetech’s TC chip has been reported to be an excellent product, the mod should have accurate temperature control at a fraction of the price of its predecessor.
UPDATE: By upgrading the firmware, the RX200 is now a 250W device! Here are the steps:
- Download the Wismec updated firmware version 3.10. Download the update for Mac here or Windows here.
- Find the downloaded file, extract its contents, and run the “UpdateWismec.exe” file.
- Install the application.
- Connect the box mod to your computer with a USB cable. If your computer cannot detect the mod, it may be due to a bad USB cable. Try another one.
- A window will pop up with your current firmware version
- Select the “Reuleaux_RX200_V3.10.bin” in your downloaded file folder (step 2)
- Click “update,” and you’re done
- Dimensions: 50mm x 40mm x 84mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- 510 connector with stainless steel threads
- Gold-plated center pin
- Utilizes three 18650 external batteries
- USB charging
- Firmware upgradeable
- Variable wattage mode range: 1 to 250 watts
- Temperature control modes: TC-SS & TC-Ni & TC-Ti
- Temperature range: 200°F-600°F or 100°C-300°C
- Bright OLED mini screen
- Optimized cooling
- Compact design: feels great in hand or pocket
- Wear resistant
- Magnetic battery door