Update: The REV GTS V2 230W Box Mod Kit Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Box Mods & Kits Below
The REV GTS box mod has been upgraded to Version 2. Very little is known about the REV GTS V2 at this time, but we assume the display menu has been completely rehauled for a more streamlined look and new colors include bright blue, bright red and all black.
Because this box mod uses the same chassis as its predecessor, it should still be constructed from zinc alloy and have measurements of 55mm x 94mm x 32mm with the same ergonomic hour glass form factor. With this release, the unit gets new color options that include bright red, bright blue and black and continues its sports dashboard theme, but completely redesigned with a fresh look. On the full color HD display, there are still two analog-type “speedometers” that display wattage/temperature and puff time now have all white font that feels even more like you’re inside your car. Other vape data –voltage, resistance, etc…. — has also been completely reorganized and navigating the menu remains quite easy thanks to a third select adjustment button on the side.
Technically, the GTS 2 mod features 230 watts of power and is capable of operating with temperature control (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR), as a mechanical device or in power mode with a minimum resistance of 0.08ohm. This mod uses dual 18650 cells for power and has an onboard charging system that can be accessed via a side micro USB port. For those who prefer using their own charger, a bottom battery panel is easily opened to access the batteries.
More information will be added to this deal as it becomes available.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 55mm x 94mm x 32mm
- Material: zinc alloy with smooth finish
- Colors: red, blue, black
- Hour glass form
- Comfortable hand design
- Top/side fire button
- Knurled for easy firing
- 45 degree angle
- 510 threaded connection bezel
- Full color HD display
- Change font color
- New automotive themed menu
- Dual “speedometers” for power/temperature and puff time
- Additional select/enter button for effortless menunavigation
- Works with two 18650 batteries
- Simple access to the cells via battery cover
- Side micro USB charging port
- Operating modes: Preheat, bypass, power, TC (NI200, SS, Ti), TCR (M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6)
- Power mode: 5W to 230W
- Temperature range: unknown
- Output voltage: 0V to 8.5V
- Resistance：0.08Ω to 3.0Ω