Check out these cheap deals for the REV Nitro V2 Box Mod.
The REV Nitro V2 features a brand new chip board, a race car theme, dual 18650 batteries compatibility, 200 watts of output, lightning fast firing and unique VTC/VPC curve vaping.
Available in black, orange, red, white and yellow, the new mod measures 86mm x 57mm x 32mm so it is small and easily transported. The device adopts a car racing theme by way of its shape and its front located screen that looks similar to a dashboard’s gauge. The full color screen’s menu displays a clock while the Nitro V2 is in standby mode. But, once it is fired, the screen switches to the “speedometer” and the pointer moves to indicate your puff time as it happens. Other vape data on the screen includes current mode, current temperature/wattage, a puff counter, current amperage, voltage, resistance and two battery bars to indicate the charge level for each 18650 cell. The batteries are accessed at the bottom via a hinged door that flips open. By using the side micro USB port, you can charge the batteries without removing them and also upgrade the firmware if a new operating system comes out. The knurled fire button at the top is said to be ergonomic and angles downward at 45 degrees to ensure ease of use.
From a technical perspective, the Rev Nictro V2 mod is able of 200 watts of power and has a full temperature control suite that should work with all types of coils (nickel, titanium, stainless steel) as well as a TCR mode for veteran vapers. The resistance of the device is a very decent 0.08ohm, so you should be able to use it with a wide range of builds or tanks. Taste modes — also known as preheat or curve modes — allow for customized wattage settings for a certain number of seconds when the device is fired. This results in perfect taste to your liking. And, there’s also a bypass mode for those who want to use the Rev Nitro V2 as a mechanical mod.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 86mm x 57mm x 32mm
- Colors: yellow, white, red, orange, black
- Made from zinc alloy
- Car race theme
- Full color OLED with gauge like interface
- Choose from a beginner or advanced menu
- Easy device navigation with third select/menu button
- 510 threaded bezel with springloaded center pin
- Top/side fire button
- Knurled for ergonomics
- Angles downward for easy access
- Fire response time: 0.002s
- 510 threaded connection bezel
- Compatibile with 2 18650 batteries
- Bottom battery access
- Side micro USB charging port
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Operating modes: Curve, bypass, VW, TC (NI200, SS, Ti), TCR (M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6)
- Power mode: 5W to 200W
- Resistance：0.08Ω to 3.0Ω
- Temperature output range: unknown
- Output voltage range: 0V to 8.5V