Check out this low price for the brand-new Revenant Vapes Cartel 160 Mod. This resin mod is outdated, so check similar vape mod deals.
Cartel 160 Mod Overview
The Cartel 160 is the latest box mod from Revenant Vapes. It features a high-quality full resin body, is compatible with atomizers down to 0.05ohm, can fire in ramp modes, and has a maximum output of 160 watts.
The mod has 92.5mm x 51.2mm x 26.2mm and a stainless steel frame with a unique full-resin body. As a result, each mod has a unique color/pattern due to the inherent variance of resin and wood. The control face of the device is located on the side and features an amazing 0.91″ OLED screen. The display menu conveniently shows each cell’s current wattage, temperature, resistance voltage, and battery indicators in a horizontal orientation. Surrounding the screen, there’s a large all-metal fire button and smaller metal adjustment buttons. Because there are three adjustment buttons, switching between modes can be done with one click. At the top of the Cartel 160 mod, you will see a hexagon 510 connection bezel built with a gold-plated/springloaded center pin for easy atomizer installation and amazing electrical conductivity.
In addition to the durable materials, the Cartel 160 is technically advanced and features a wide range of vape customization options. It is built with the latest OMNI chipboard, resulting in flexible output modes. These include power mode, curvature of wattage mode (CCW), curvature of temperature mode (CCT), smart mode, temperature coefficient of resistance mode (TCR), or bypass mode. With CCT/CCW, you may put in an initial temp/power level sustained for several seconds upon mod firing, while TCR mode allows entering more accurate resistance settings. For further atomizer compatibility, the mod can fire at a whopping 160 watts, have a low atomizer resistance of 0.05ohm, and fire with a temperature of up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. To sustain 160 watts over time, the Cartel 160 Box Mod utilizes dual 18650 external batteries. The cells can be charged via the USB port, which doubles as the firmware upgrade port. To top off the cells, you can optionally use an external charger by accessing the bottom battery door with a flip cover with clearly marked polarities.
For safety, the Omni chipboard features integrated over-puff protection, overheat protection, anti-loaded protection, low resistance protection, short circuit protection, over-current protection, and low voltage protection.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 92.5mm x 51.2mm x 26.2mm
- Stainless steel frame
- Unique full resin finish with marble pattern
- Each mod has a unique look
- 510 hexagon connection
- Springloaded pin
- Goldplated pin
- All metal buttons
- Three adjustment buttons for easily interchanging modes
- 0.91″ OLED with 2-line menu
- Powered by dual external 18650 batteries
- Bottom battery cover with hinged door
- Omni chipboard
- Recommends the best output
- Smart power mode output range: 5W to 160W
- Temperature mode output range: 200°F to 600°F
- TC works with Ni, Ti, Ni200
- TCR mode for precise resistance settings
- Resistance range: 0.05Ω to 5.0Ω
- CCW mode for ramp up/down firing in power mode in increments of 0.5s
- CCT mode for ramp up/down firing in temperature mode in increments of 0.5s
- Bypass mode
- Firmware upgradeable
- Low voltage protection
- Current protection
- Output short circuit protection
- Load protection
- Low resistance protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Anti-loaded protection
- Timeout protection