Here are is a blowout deal for the Rincoe Manto S Box Mod. It features 16 exquisite finish options, 228 watts of power, a full temperature control suite including TCR, dual 18650 batterires and fast micro USB charging. It’s available in Camo, Devil’s eye, Panda, Acid rain, Monster, Blazing skull, Graffiti, Graffiti A, Graffiti B, Graffiti C, Graffiti D, Paint Green, Paint red, Paint blue finish.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 80mm*43mm*41.5mm
- Water Transfer Printing & Painting
- Color options: Camo, Devil’s eye, Panda, Acid rain, Monster, Blazing skull, Graffiti,
Graffiti A, Graffiti B, Graffiti C, Graffiti D, Paint Green, Paint red, Paint blue
- Power range: 1-228W
- Input voltage: 6.0-8.4V
- TC modes support: Ni200/Ti/SS/TCR
- Made from PC
- PCB Efficiency: 95%
- Micro USB charging: 5V/2A
- Dual 18650 batteries (not included)
- Max output current: 50A
- Max output voltage: 8.0V
- This new box mod features graffiti/camo finishes, a full color TFT display, uploadable background wallpaper functionality, a Yihi SX530 chip with SXI-Q control, a wide range of safety protections, low atomizer resistance capability, dual 18650 batteries, 200 watts of power and versatile temperature control.
- This setup features 6 exquisite finishes including graffiti, an ergonomic lightweight design, 200 watts of power, effortless operation, a multitude of operating modes such as temperature control and TCR, a display screen, dual 18650 batteries, balanced charging, many safety protections and easy refills.
- The Puma Baby Mod features a portable/light design, a graffiti finish, 80 watts of power, an OLED display, single 18650 battery support, micro USB charging and a myriad of safety features.
- The Think Vape Thor Box Mod features an attractive design, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED display, dual 18650 compatibility, versatile temperature control and bypass mode.
- The Hugo Vapor Rader Mage features 218 watts of power, a graffiti design, the latest GT218 chip board and dual 18650 compatibility.
- The mod features 200 watts of output, several graffiti finish options, dual 18650 batteries support, a full color TFT screen, low resistance capability, power mode, 1.5 amp fast charging and temperature control mode with Ni200, Ti and SS. The Hawk Tank has a 6ml juice capacity, a top fill system, bottom adjustable airflow and 0.5ohm coils.