Rincoe Mechman Nano: Portable 90W Mod w/ Metis RDA
The Rincoe Mechman Nano kit features a portable design, 90 watts of power, a multitude of modes, a single 18650 battery, micro USB charging, a myriad of exquisite finishes, changeable panels, changeable stickers and an RDA with side airflow control and an easy-to-build deck that is compatible with single or dual coils.
This kit is the more portable version of the Mechman. The Nano kit measures 115.5mm x 41.4mm x 30mm and is available in these finishes: camo, Malaysia flag, Philippines flag, full black, and Indonesia flag. The mod consists of PC material with leather. Powering the device is a single 18650 battery that is rechargeable via a micro USB port. For safety, there are several features such as 10s cutoff, reverse battery, overheat, low voltage and overcharge protections.
The Metis RDA measures 24mm in diameter, has a gold plated 510 and comes with a single/dual coil build deck that is easy to wick and build on. And, the dripper comes with a widebore 810 drip tip for maximum results from the side adjustable airflow control system.
Rincoe Mechman Nano Kit Features & Specifications
- Power range: 1W-90W
- Dimensions: 115.5mm x mm41.4 x 30mm
- Made from PC & leather (mod)
- Interchange panels
- Interchange stickers
- Operating modes: Bypass/Variable Wattage/TC- Ni200/TC-Ti/ TC-SS
- Resistance range power/bypass mode: 0.08-5.0ohm
- Uses one 18650 battery
- Micro USB charging
- RDA diameter: 24mm
- 810 POM drip tip
- Gold plated 510
- Sliding top fill system
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.
- The Box Mod Kit features 80 watts of power, temperature control modes, power mode, an integrated 3000mAh internal battery, fast 2 amp USB charging, EC2 coils, 4.5mL juice capacity, and easy refills.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.