Check out this awesome price for the Sigelei Fuchai 213. This mod features 213 watts of power, versatile temperature control, TCR & TFR modes, dual 18650 battery compatiblity and an exquisite design.
Many of you may have purchased one of the Sigelei 213W box mods that had a carbon fiber finish which made it a very pricey device. But don’t worry! The brand new Sigelei Fuchai 213W is affordable and it’s the exact same box mod, but without the carbon fiber finish. All the specifications are exactly the same!
The Fuchai 213 features an amazing look and is made of aluminum alloy. You can get one in blue, black, gray or oranish rust (orange). It features an angled control face which really makes the unit stand out. And, the fire button was designed to avoid unintended firing when in your pocket.
The box mod’s highest power output is 213W and the unit works with a wide range of coils including SS, Ti and Ni200. The mod features TCR mode so you can enter the most exact resistance settings for your coil’s wire. Plus, there’s also TFR mode which stands for Temperature Factor of Resistivity. This allows the device to work with hybrid setups.
The coolest benefit you’ll get from the Fuchai 213W is the power up configuration technology which lets you fire the mod in a customized manner. For example, you can enter a higher wattage when the device first fires up and let the mod reduce power as you vape.
Removing the batteries has also been made a simple process. The box mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries which are located behind a bottom loaded, hinged battery door that pops out when pressed. If you don’t like charging the batteries externally, you can simply plug the unit into any USB outlet to top off the cells. The USB port is also used for firmware upgrades to keep the device current with the evolution in vaping.
The screen’s menu on is also quite different from what you may find in other Sigelei devices. It has been simplified and you can now easily access the voltage level of each battery. On the screen, you’ll see mode, battery levels, amps, ohms, temperature and wattage. Plus, you can set up to five alternate TCR settings to allow easier transition when swapping atomizers or tanks.
Overall, the Sigelei Fuchai 213W is an amazing device and it’s now been made affordable. If you missed out on the Sigelei 213 because it’s too expensive, than the Fuchai 213 is your best option.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 23mm x 105mm x 55mm
- Weight: 185g
- Made from aluminum alloy
- Power range: 10W to 213W, adjustable by 1W
- Temperature control range: 200°F to 570°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Voltage output range: 1.0V to 7.5V
- Voltage input range: 6.4V to 8.4V
- Curved body for sleek look
- Angular buttons to prevent accidental firing
- Prevent accidental firing
- Power output range: 10W to 213W, adjustable in 1W increments
- Set desired initial output wattage and throttle up/down during puff
- Powered by two external 18650 batteries
- Bottom load cells thru easy push battery door that pops up
- USB charging
- Upgrade firmware
- Temperature control compatible with SS, Ti, Ni200
- TCR mode with 5 memory slots
- TFR mode to use with hybrid mods
- OLED display with easy menu and new layout
- Shows power levels in all three batteries
- Brass 510 threaded connection
- Springloaded center pin