Check out this awesome price for the Sigelei Fuchai 213 Kit. This mod features 213 watts of power, versatile temperature control, TCR & TFR modes, dual 18650 battery compatibility, and an exquisite design.
Fuchai 213 Box Mod
You may have purchased one of the Sigelei 213W box mods with a carbon fiber finish, making it a very pricey device. But don’t worry! The Sigelei Fuchai 213W is affordable and has the same box mod without a carbon fiber finish. This newer mod version features an amazing look and is made of aluminum alloy. You can get one in blue, black, gray, or oranish rust (orange). It features an angled control face, which makes the unit stand out. And the fire button was designed to avoid unintended firing when in your pocket.
The box mod’s highest power output is 213W, and the unit works with a wide range of coils, including SS, Ti, and Ni200. There is also a TCR mode to enter your coil’s wire’s most exact resistance settings and a TFR mode, which stands for Temperature Factor of Resistivity, to allow the device to work with hybrid setups.
The coolest benefit of the Fuchai 213W is the power-up configuration technology, which lets you fire the mod customized. For example, you can enter a higher wattage when the device fires up and let the mod reduce power as you vape. Dual 18650 batteries power the box mod behind a bottom-loaded, hinged battery door that pops out when pressed. If you don’t like charging the batteries externally, you can plug the unit into any USB outlet to top off the cells. The USB port is also used for firmware upgrades to keep the device current with the evolution of vaping.
The screen’s menu is also quite different from what you may find on other Sigelei devices. It has been simplified, and you can now easily access the voltage level of each battery. The screen shows mode, battery levels, amps, ohms, temperature, and wattage. Plus, you can set up five alternate TCR settings to allow easier transition when swapping atomizers or tanks.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 23mm x 105mm x 55mm
- Weight: 185g
- Made from aluminum alloy
- Power range: 10W to 213W, adjustable by 1W
- Temperature control range: 200°F to 570°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Voltage output range: 1.0V to 7.5V
- Voltage input range: 6.4V to 8.4V
- Curved body for a sleek look
- Angular buttons to prevent accidental firing
- Prevent accidental firing
- Power output range: 10W to 213W, adjustable in 1W increments
- Set desired initial output wattage and throttle up/down during puff
- Powered by two external 18650 batteries
- Bottom load cells thru easy push battery door
- USB charging
- Upgrade firmware
- Temperature control compatible with SS, Ti, Ni200
- TCR mode with five memory slots
- TFR mode to use with hybrid mods
- OLED display with easy menu and new layout
- Shows power levels in all three batteries
- Brass 510 threaded connection
- Springloaded center pin