Here’s a discount for the Sigelei Kaos Z Mod.
The Kaos Z is the second mod in the line of Sigelei Kaos devices. It features a transparent chassis so you can see the circuit boards/batteries, changeable LED lights, a full color TFT screen, 200 watts of power and many firing modes, including TCR.
Design-wise, this mod looks completely different from the Kaos Spectrum. Available in red, black or yellow, the Kaos Z’s side panels are translucent so you may see the chip board and batteries. Changeable LEDs on the chip board further add to the attractiveness of the mod that has an overall modern appearance that also looks to be ergonomic. The specs also state that the LEDs “breathe”, so we may assume that the lights flicker when the mod is fired. The dimensions of the unit come in at 86.7mm x 51.4mm x 26.8mm for portability and it is constructed from zinc alloy.
On the control face, you will find a large 0.96 inch TFT screen that displays vape data in full color. Indicators on the horizontal menu include power/temperature, mode, resistance, voltage, amperage, battery level and more.
The technical aspects of the Sigelei Kaos Z Mod seem very similar to previous high power Sigelei mods. This latest box mod utilizes dual 18650 batteries that are chargeable via a 2.5A micro USB port that charges fast. The cells can also be swapped out by removing the back battery panel. The maximum power of the device is 200 watts, the minimum resistance 0.05ohm and the temperature can be varied up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit. Preset modes included power mode, temperature control (TC) with nickel, TC with titanium, TC with stainless steel and also a TCR mode.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 86.7mm x 51.4mm x 26.8mm
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- Colors: black, yellow, red
- Transparent side panels
- Visible chip boards
- Visible battery bay
- Customizable “breathing” LED on chip board
- Blue, green, red
- 0.96″ TFT display screen
- Horizontal menu
- 510 threaded connection
- Works with two external 18650 batteries
- DC 5V/2.5A micro USB charging
- Easy magnetic back battery door
- Firmware upgrades via USB
- Modes: VW, TC SS, TC Ti, TC Ni200, TCR
- Power range: 10W to 200W
- Resistance range: 0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- Temperature range: 100°C to 300°C or 200°F to 570°F
- Input voltage: 6.4V to 8.4V
- Output voltage: 1.0V to 7.5V
- Maximum output current: 38A