The Smoant Charon Baby pod system starter kit features a compact design, 2mL capacity juice pods, a MTL mesh coil, a DTL sub ohm mesh coil, 10 to 15 watts of power, a 75-mAh integrated battery, and a type-C port for an effortless charging process in 45 minutes.
The Charon Baby measures 44mm x 73mm x 19mm and utilizes pods that have dimensions of 20.5nn x 42.5mm. Available in black, stainless steel, and blue, the chassis features electroplate and patch materials to make the setup colorful, durable and fingerprint resistant. With purchase, you’ll receive a lanyard, which doubles as the charging cable, so you may carry and charge the Charon Baby around wherever you may be.
Inside the device, you will find a 750mAh capacity integrated battery that is recharged via a type-C port that will top off the battery in about 45 to 60 minutes. An indicator on the side permits tracking of the cell’s charging level. A red blinking light means battery voltage is below 30%, a blue blinking light under 60%, a white blinking light under 95% and a solid white LED indicates the battery is fully charged.
The PCTG-made cartridges are refillable and can store up to 2mL of e-liquid. They are built with replaceable plug/play coils of which two are included with purchase: a 0.6ohm mesh coil for sub ohm vaping and a 1.2ohm Ni80 coil for mouth-to-lung style vape experience. The coils work perfectly in combination with the ant smart chipset that is designed to automatically adjust output according to the coil used and ensures constant output to prevent burnt puffs. Each pod also has its own independent airflow design that is leak proof and ensures maximum flavor production.
In The Box
With purchase, you will receive the Charon Baby Kit, a type-C charging cable which doubles as a lanyard, a 0.6ohm mesh coil (pre-installed), a 1.2ohm Ni800 coil, a pod, a manual, a warranty and a certificate.
Features & Specifications
- ANT Chipset
- Colors: Blue, Black, Stainless Steel
- CPR Chassis
- Measurements: 73mm x 44mm x19mm
- Type-C Charging Less Than 60 Minutes
- Battery LED
- Wattage Output Range: 10-15W
- Puff-Activated Firing
- Lanyard/Charging Cable AIO
- 2mL Refillable Pods
- Side Fill Method
- Pre-Installed 0.6ohm Mesh Coil
- Included 1.2ohm Ni80 MTL Coil
- Push/Pull Coil Installation
- Several Safety Protections
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.