The Smoant Charon Baby pod system starter kit features a compact design, 2mL capacity juice pods, an MTL mesh coil, a DTL sub-ohm mesh coil, 10 to 15 watts of power, a 75-mAh integrated battery, and a type-C port for an effortless charging process in 45 minutes.
The Charon Baby measures 44mm x 73mm x 19mm and utilizes pods with 20.5nn x 42.5mm dimensions. The chassis features electroplate and patch materials in black, stainless steel, and blue, making the setup colorful, durable and fingerprint-resistant. With purchase, you’ll receive a lanyard, which doubles as the charging cable, so you can carry and charge the pod system wherever you may be.
Inside the device, you will find a 750mAh capacity integrated battery that is recharged via a type-C port that will top off the battery in about 45 to 60 minutes. An indicator on the side permits tracking of the cell’s charging level. A red blinking light means the battery voltage is below 30%, a blue blinking light is under 60%, a white blinking light is under 95%, and a solid white LED indicates the battery is fully charged.
The PCTG-made cartridges are refillable and can store up to 2mL of e-liquid. They are built with replaceable plug/play coils, of which two are included with purchase: a 0.6ohm mesh coil for sub-ohm vaping and a 1.2ohm Ni80 coil for mouth-to-lung style vape experience. The coils work perfectly with the ant smart chipset designed to adjust output according to the coil used automatically and ensure constant output to prevent burnt puffs. Each pod also has its independent airflow design that is leakproof and ensures maximum flavor production.
In The Box
With purchase, you will receive the Charon Baby Kit, a type-C charging cable that doubles as a lanyard, a 0.6ohm mesh coil (pre-installed), a 1.2ohm Ni800 coil, a pod, a manual, a warranty, and a certificate.
Features & Specifications
- ANT Chipset
- Colors: Blue, Black, Stainless Steel
- CPR Chassis
- Measurements: 73mm x 44mm x19mm
- Type-C Charging Less Than 60 Minutes
- Battery LED
- Wattage Output Range: 10-15W
- Puff-Activated Firing
- Lanyard/Charging Cable AIO
- 2mL Refillable Pods
- Side Fill Method
- Pre-Installed 0.6ohm Mesh Coil
- Included 1.2ohm Ni80 MTL Coil
- Push/Pull Coil Installation
- Several Safety Protections
- This pod kit features CCELL pods with mesh coils, 3mL juice capacity, an easy PTF filling system, leak-resistant technology, an 800mAh battery, a USB-C recharge port, a 45 minute charging time, and a dynamic tidal light to monitor battery charge level.
- This pod mod kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 or 21700 battery support, a fast-charging USB-C charging port, a 6mL pod, meshed coils, adjustable airflow control, and a myriad of safety protections.
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This B60 features a waterproof design, 60 watts of power, a 2000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a boost mode for maximum vapor production, a 0.96" curved display screen, a smart mode for coil longevity, a lock slider, buck-boost for stable performance, a 5ml capacity pod, adjustable airflow, and B series coils.
- This tiny pod kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of power, auto output adjustments, water resistance, dust resistance, shock resistance, durability, 2mL pods with integrated coils, adjustable airflow control, and a lanyard.