Here’s a discount for the SMOK Devilkin Box Mod Kit.
The Smok Devilkin Kit combines the TFV12 Prince Tank with a 225 watt mod. This all-in-one setup features a full color display, blade shaped accent lines, versatile temperature control, low resistance capability, an outstanding cobra drip tip, an 8ml juice capacity, a top fill system with lock and amazing vapor production.
Available in black, the Devilkin Box Mod’s has a blade shaped accent lines on the front and back which exude quality. These lines have red, prism, gold, chrome, blue and gun metal color options. The design of the entire box mod is lateral and is ergonomic for convenience and comfort. The side is of the device is built with a big fire key which is almost invisible and comfortable to operate. Inside the front blade-shaped accent line, you will see a full color 1.3 inch OLED display that has the same menu as previous mods by Smok. On the screen, you will see the Smok logo, two battery bars, puff time, wattage/temperature, resistance, mode, taste mode, voltage and a puff counter. What’s great is that you may set the screen’s font to blue, purple, brown, red, white or green to your liking.
Technically, the Devilkin Mod in this kit is capable of a 0.05ohm resistance, 225 watts of power and 600 degrees temperature control. Operating modes are as follows: Power, four temperature control modes (nickel, titanium, stainless steel, TCR) and memory mode in which you may access your favorite settings at any time. Several taste modes are also built into the device such as the ability to set power during variable temperature operation and soft, normal, hard, maximum modes in variable wattage.
Powering this mod are dual 18650 batteries that are not included with purchase. The cells are installed by sliding the bottom battery door which then flips open to reveal the battery bay. The device also has the capability of charging the batteries while they are stored inside via the micro USB port.
For safety, the Devilkin is built with multiple protections such as intelligent atomizer recognition, puff monitoring, short circuit protection, overheat prevention, 10 second cutoff and over-discharge protection.
Included in the Devilkin Starter Kit is the Smok TFV12 Prince Tank. It features a massive 8ml capacity, a top fill system with patented lock button, a wide range of coil options including an RBA head, massive vapor, an exquisite cobra drip tip. For more information on the TFV12 Prince Tank, you may visit this page.
Devilkin Kit Features & Specifications
Devilkin Box Mod
- Dimensions: 86mm x 49.6mm x 34.2mm
- Weight: 177g
- Colors: black/prism gun metal, black/prism blue, black/prism chrome, black/prism gold, black/prism, black/red
- Exquisite design
- Blade shaped accent lines
- 1.3 inch OLED display
- Customize font color
- Springloaded/gold-plated 510 threaded connection
- Large firing switch
- Stealth (almost invisible)
- Spans the entire side
- Easy to operate
- Technical specs
- Works with two 18650 batteries
- Onboard micro USB charging
- Sliding/hinged battery door
- Operating modes: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-Ni200/TCR/Memory mode
- Power mode taste control: soft, normal, hard, maximum
- Capbility to set preheat power output in temperature control
- Power mode output range: 1W to 225W
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 9V
- Temperature control range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Resistance range (VW): 0.1Ω to 2.5Ω
- Resistance (TC/TCR): 0.05Ω to 2.0Ω
- Firmware upgrades via the micro USB port
- Safety protections:
- Puff monitoring
- Intelligent atomizer recognition
- Overpuff protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overheat protection
- Over discharge protection
- Works with two 18650 batteries
TFV12 Prince Tank
- Dimensions/weight: 28mm x 63mm/60g
- Colors: match the Devilkin Mod
- Stainless steel with food-grade glass tube
- Bulb shaped tank reservoir
- 8ml capacity
- Top fill system
- Patented lock system
- 510 threaded connection pin
- Cobra drip tip
- Colorful snake pattern
- Many optional colors available
- Optional neon drip tips
- Included coils
- 0.12Ω Decuple Prince T-10
- Rating: 60W to 120W
- Recommended: 80W to 110W.
- Huge vapor production with rich taste
- 0.40Ω Quad V12 Prince Q4
- Rating: 40W to 100W
- Recommended: 60W to 80W
- Rich vapor production
- 0.12Ω Decuple Prince T-10
- Devilkin Box Mod
- TFV12 Prince Tank
- 2 x coils
- Replacement glass section
- Micro USB cable
- Spare parts
Devilkin Starter Kit Pictures
- This latest AIO setup by Smok features a 700mAh battery, variable wattage up to 25W, an OLED display, type-C charging and 3mL capacity pods.
- The TFV8 Big Baby is a larger version of the TFV8 Baby Tank. It can use the same coils as the smaller one, but has an increased e-liquid capacity from 2ml to 5ml. It is available in black or silver.
- This all-in-one portable vape system features 1.7ml refillable cartridges, a 700mAh battery with micro USB charging port, a 0.8ohm mesh coil for sub ohm vaping, a 1.0ohm coil for nic salt based e-liquids, a flip activation switch to prevent accidental firing, an ergonomic mouthpiece and reliable safety protections.
- This kit features a customizable color screen, 200 watts of power, versatile temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, micro USB charging, a 5ml juice reservoir, three new coil options including a mesh core, a Delrin drip tip with easy push installation and triple bottom adjustable air intake slots.
- The box mod features two parallel barrels, similar to twin barrels on a gun, that store the dual 18650 cells that power the device. Capable of 225 watts of power, the unit works with atomizers down to 0.2Ω ohm, and features a smooth and ergonomic handle and trigger.
- This device features 230 watts of power, waterproof design, dual 18650 cells, type-C charging and a multitude of modes.
- This mod-style vape system looks to be identical to the 80 watt Thallo Kit, but the new device uses an external 21700 or 18650 battery for longer vape times and 20 watts of additional power as well.
- This brand new pod mod kit features a 3000mAh internal rechargeable cell, 80 watts of maximum power, the latest IQ-XS chipset, fast firing, a color display, 5mL capacity cartridges, many design options, a USB port for charging, and a plethora of safety features.
- The Vape Pen 22 by Smok is a new starter kit that features a 1650mAh battery mod and a tank that is said to produce flavorful clouds.
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.