Here’s a discount for the SMOK Devilkin Box Mod Kit.
The Smok Devilkin Kit combines the TFV12 Prince Tank with a 225 watt mod. This all-in-one setup features a full color display, blade shaped accent lines, versatile temperature control, low resistance capability, an outstanding cobra drip tip, an 8ml juice capacity, a top fill system with lock and amazing vapor production.
Available in black, the Devilkin Box Mod’s has a blade shaped accent lines on the front and back which exude quality. These lines have red, prism, gold, chrome, blue and gun metal color options. The design of the entire box mod is lateral and is ergonomic for convenience and comfort. The side is of the device is built with a big fire key which is almost invisible and comfortable to operate. Inside the front blade-shaped accent line, you will see a full color 1.3 inch OLED display that has the same menu as previous mods by Smok. On the screen, you will see the Smok logo, two battery bars, puff time, wattage/temperature, resistance, mode, taste mode, voltage and a puff counter. What’s great is that you may set the screen’s font to blue, purple, brown, red, white or green to your liking.
Technically, the Devilkin Mod in this kit is capable of a 0.05ohm resistance, 225 watts of power and 600 degrees temperature control. Operating modes are as follows: Power, four temperature control modes (nickel, titanium, stainless steel, TCR) and memory mode in which you may access your favorite settings at any time. Several taste modes are also built into the device such as the ability to set power during variable temperature operation and soft, normal, hard, maximum modes in variable wattage.
Powering this mod are dual 18650 batteries that are not included with purchase. The cells are installed by sliding the bottom battery door which then flips open to reveal the battery bay. The device also has the capability of charging the batteries while they are stored inside via the micro USB port.
For safety, the Devilkin is built with multiple protections such as intelligent atomizer recognition, puff monitoring, short circuit protection, overheat prevention, 10 second cutoff and over-discharge protection.
Included in the Devilkin Starter Kit is the Smok TFV12 Prince Tank. It features a massive 8ml capacity, a top fill system with patented lock button, a wide range of coil options including an RBA head, massive vapor, an exquisite cobra drip tip. For more information on the TFV12 Prince Tank, you may visit this page.
Devilkin Kit Features & Specifications
Devilkin Box Mod
- Dimensions: 86mm x 49.6mm x 34.2mm
- Weight: 177g
- Colors: black/prism gun metal, black/prism blue, black/prism chrome, black/prism gold, black/prism, black/red
- Exquisite design
- Blade shaped accent lines
- 1.3 inch OLED display
- Customize font color
- Springloaded/gold-plated 510 threaded connection
- Large firing switch
- Stealth (almost invisible)
- Spans the entire side
- Easy to operate
- Technical specs
- Works with two 18650 batteries
- Onboard micro USB charging
- Sliding/hinged battery door
- Operating modes: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-Ni200/TCR/Memory mode
- Power mode taste control: soft, normal, hard, maximum
- Capbility to set preheat power output in temperature control
- Power mode output range: 1W to 225W
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 9V
- Temperature control range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Resistance range (VW): 0.1Ω to 2.5Ω
- Resistance (TC/TCR): 0.05Ω to 2.0Ω
- Firmware upgrades via the micro USB port
- Safety protections:
- Puff monitoring
- Intelligent atomizer recognition
- Overpuff protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overheat protection
- Over discharge protection
- Works with two 18650 batteries
TFV12 Prince Tank
- Dimensions/weight: 28mm x 63mm/60g
- Colors: match the Devilkin Mod
- Stainless steel with food-grade glass tube
- Bulb shaped tank reservoir
- 8ml capacity
- Top fill system
- Patented lock system
- 510 threaded connection pin
- Cobra drip tip
- Colorful snake pattern
- Many optional colors available
- Optional neon drip tips
- Included coils
- 0.12Ω Decuple Prince T-10
- Rating: 60W to 120W
- Recommended: 80W to 110W.
- Huge vapor production with rich taste
- 0.40Ω Quad V12 Prince Q4
- Rating: 40W to 100W
- Recommended: 60W to 80W
- Rich vapor production
- 0.12Ω Decuple Prince T-10
- Devilkin Box Mod
- TFV12 Prince Tank
- 2 x coils
- Replacement glass section
- Micro USB cable
- Spare parts
Devilkin Starter Kit Pictures
- This new pod system features a larger 800mAh integrated battery, draw-activated firing, enhanced airflow, 2mL pods with easy refill method, a mesh DTL coil, a ceramic MTL coil, an ergonomic design, new swirling colors, nicotine salt compatibility, an improved battery LED and onboard charging.
- The Smok Mag Kit features 225W of power, a trigger-like fire mechanism, a gun handle form factor, handgun style battery loading, amazing ergonomics, low resistance capability, versatile temperature operation, 8ml juice capacity, top fill system and massive vapor output.
- This all-in-one portable vape system features 1.7ml refillable cartridges, a 700mAh battery with micro USB charging port, a 0.8ohm mesh coil for sub ohm vaping, a 1.0ohm coil for nic salt based e-liquids, a flip activation switch to prevent accidental firing, an ergonomic mouthpiece and reliable safety protections.
- The Vape Pen 22 by Smok is a new starter kit that features a 1650mAh battery mod and a tank that is said to produce flavorful clouds.
- The Smok TF2019 Tank features an exquisite design, 6ml juice capacity, bottom adjustable airflow control, an effortless top fill system, a resin style drip tip and the latest BF-Mesh coil for intense flavor and vapor production
- The Species features 230 watts of power, a 1.45 inch high definition touch screen, a screen lock button, a brand new user interface, dual 18650 battery compatibility, fast 1.8 amp charging and an effortless bottom battery door, a 5ml tank capacity, a mesh coil with large heating surfaces for excellent vapor with flavor, a 16mm wide bore delrin drip tip and triple bottom adjustable airflow slots.
- The N19 features pocket-sized portability, a 1200mAh integrated battery, Nord Mesh coils for massive vapor with flavor, four variable wattage modes up to 30 watts, an accurate battery LED, an ergonomically designed fire button, adjustable airflow control and effortless refills.
- The box mod features two parallel barrels, similar to twin barrels on a gun, that store the dual 18650 cells that power the device. Capable of 225 watts of power, the unit works with atomizers down to 0.2Ω ohm, and features a smooth and ergonomic handle and trigger.
- It features a full color touch screen, a brand new menu system, a password system, 6 screen color options, a screen lock button, an ergonomic fire key, 219 watts of power, versatile temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, a USB charging system, firmware upgrades, multiple protections, a mesh coil, a ceramic coil, a 6ml juice capacity, effortless refills and a resin drip tip.
- The Q-Box Kit by Smoktetch is a brand new 50W compact bundle that includes a mini mod and a TFV8 Baby Tank with big vapor in a small setup.