Here are cheap deals to purchase the Smok Mag Pod System Kit at a low price. This setup features a portable design, a 1300mAh battery, 40 watts of variable power, 3mL pods, a full-color display screen, a mesh sub-ohm coil, and a mouth-to-lung coil. It is for sale in the following colors: matte red, matte gold, matte gunmetal, matte blue and matte black.
Smok Mag Pod System Kit Overview
In the design department, the Smok Mag Pod Kit looks a lot like the box mod versions in the Mag series such as the Smok Mag, Smok Mag Baby and Smok Mag P3. But obviously, the Mag Pod is an all-in-one cartridge setup so it is a lot smaller at 90.8mm by 46.5mm by 19.4mm and it has a weight of only 102 grams. However, the Mag Pod Kit maintains the trigger-style fire mechanism and the modern appearance of its predecessors, including color options such as red, gold, gunmetal, blue and black. And, its chassis is made from zinc alloy and an ergonomic leather grip that ensures the Mag Pod System never slips from the hand.
Operating the Mag Pod Kit is also quite easy thanks to a massive 1.3-inch full-color display screen that can be set to several color schemes such as green, silver, red, brown, purple, and blue. Moreover, two adjustment buttons are conveniently located underneath the screen to make changes to the settings or navigate several available menus. On the main screen, you can see current power, puff time, atomizer resistance, current voltage, current amperage, and number of puffs taken.
Technically, the Smok Mag Pod System Kit features a powerful 1300mAh battery that permits up to 40 watts of power, adjustable from 1 watt. Unfortunately, the charging interface is built with a micro USB port and not the newer type-C charging interface. We hope that the charging system features a fast 2 amp capability, but we will have to add this information at a later time.
As to the Mag cartridges that come with this pod system, they can store 3mL of e-liquid and have an effortless top-fill method that is childproof and leakproof. Each Mag Pod is constructed with translucent material so you may monitor the remaining e-liquid. And, the pods utilize replaceable RPM coils with a 0.4ohm mesh coil for direct-to-lung vaping and also a 0.8ohm mouth-to-lung coil for nic salt or high nicotine juices. At the top, there’sa removable 510 drip tip so you may install your own and two airflow channels ensure incredible vapor production. Finally, a secure lock button on the side of the Smok Mag Pod Mod ensures the cartridge never moves around, even when shaken.
Features & specifications
- Dimensions: 90.8mm x 46.5mm x 19.4mm
- Color options: matte black, matte blue, matte gunmetal, matte gold, matte red
- Zinc alloy body
- 1.3″ full-color TFT display screen
- Pod release switch
- Single fire button
- Dual adjustment buttons
- 1300mAh integrated battery
- Micro USB charging system
- Mod resistance range: 0.3ohm to 2.5ohm
- Variable wattage mode: 1W to 40W
- Voltage output range: 0.5V to 4V
- 3mL mag refillable pos
- Easy refill system
- Works with Smok RPM coils
- 0.8ohm RPM DC MTL
- 0.4ohm RPM Mesh
- Easy push/pull coil installation
Smok Mag Pod System Kit Package
In the package, you will find the Mag Pod Mod, an empty RPM Mag Pod, an RPM Mesh 0.4ohm Coil, an RPM DC 0.8ohm MTL Coil, a micro USB charging cable and a manual.
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.
- With this Nord 2, Smok has improved the integrated battery capacity from 1100mAh to 1500mAh and the pods can now hold up to 4.5mL of e-liquid for all day vaping, without a recharge or refill. Additionally, the Nord V2 features a mesh sub ohm coil, a MTL coil for nicotine salt vaping, an RBA option, upgraded software, new finish colors, 40 watts of adjustable power, fast 2 amp charging, a 0.69 OLED screen, and a plethora of safety features.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The H-Priv Mini is the follow up to the larger H-Priv mod by Smok. This kit includes the H-Priv Mini Box Mod that features a tiny form facotr, 50 watts of output power, intelligent temperature control, a 1650mAh built-in battery and the Brit Beast Tank.