Here are cheap deals to purchase the Smok Mag Pod System Kit at a low price. This setup features a portable design, a 1300mAh battery, 40 watts of variable power, 3mL pods, a full-color display screen, a mesh sub-ohm coil, and a mouth-to-lung coil. It is for sale in the following colors: matte red, matte gold, matte gunmetal, matte blue, and matte black. This vape kit is outdated, so check out newer Smok Pod System Kits.
- This pod system features two power modes, a 1000mAh battery with a Type-C charging port, adjustable airflow, button firing, auto-firing, a battery LED, a portable design, a 2mL cartridge with easy refills, mesh coils for flavor, and a lanyard.
- The new device takes the best aspects of box mods and integrates them into a pod system. The RPM40 features a powerful 1500mAh integrated battery, micro USB charging, 40 watts of adjustable power, a color TFT screen, mesh coils, 4.3mL pods, and excellent vapor/flavor production.
Mag Pod Kit Overview
In the design department, the Smok Mag Pod Kit looks like the box mod versions in the Mag series, such as the Smok Mag, Smok Mag 18, and Smok Mag P3. But obviously, it is an all-in-one cartridge setup, so it is a lot smaller at 90.8mm by 46.5mm by 19.4mm and weighs only 102 grams. However, this kit maintains the trigger-style fire mechanism and the modern appearance of its predecessors, including color options such as red, gold, gunmetal, blue and black. Its chassis is also made from zinc alloy and has an ergonomic leather grip that ensures the device never slips from the hand.
The operation is also quite easy, thanks to a massive 1.3-inch full-color display screen set to color schemes such as green, silver, red, brown, purple, and blue. Moreover, two adjustment buttons are conveniently located underneath the screen to make changes to the settings or navigate several available menus. On the main screen, you can see current power, puff time, atomizer resistance, voltage, current amperage, and the number of puffs taken.
Technically, the Smok Mag Pod System Kit features a powerful 1300mAh battery that permits up to 40 watts of power, adjustable from 1 watt. Unfortunately, the charging interface is built with a micro USB port, not the newer type-C charging interface. We hope the charging system features a fast 2 amp capability, but we must add this information later.
The cartridge with this pod system can store 3mL of e-liquid and have an effortless top-fill method that is childproof and leakproof. Each cartridge is constructed with translucent material so that you may monitor the remaining e-liquid. And the pods utilize replaceable RPM coils with a 0.4ohm mesh coil for direct-to-lung vaping and a 0.8ohm mouth-to-lung coil for nic salt or high nicotine juices. At the top, there’s a removable 510 drip tip so you may install your own, and two airflow channels ensure incredible vapor production. Finally, a secure lock button on the side of the Smok Mag Pod Mod ensures the cartridge never moves around, even when shaken.
Features & specifications
- Dimensions: 90.8mm x 46.5mm x 19.4mm
- Color options: matte black, matte blue, matte gunmetal, matte gold, matte red
- Zinc alloy body
- 1.3″ full-color TFT display screen
- Pod release switch
- Single fire button
- Dual-adjustment buttons
- 1300mAh integrated battery
- Micro-USB charging system
- Mod resistance range: 0.3ohm to 2.5ohm
- Variable wattage mode: 1W to 40W
- Voltage output range: 0.5V to 4V
- 3mL mag refillable pos
- Easy refill system
- Works with Smok RPM coils
- 0.8ohm RPM DC MTL
- 0.4ohm RPM Mesh
- Easy push/pull coil installation
Smok Mag Pod System Kit Package
The package contains the mod, an empty pod, an RPM Mesh 0.4ohm Coil, an RPM DC 0.8ohm MTL Coil, a micro USB charging cable, and a manual.