Here are cheap deals to buy the Smok RPM160, a more powerful version of previous pod systems such as the RPM80, RPM40 and RPM Lite. The RPM160 features a brand new chipset, 160 watts of power, fast firing, 5mL pods, a full-color display screen, several protections, easy refills, and an exquisite design. This AIO vape system is for sale with carbon fiber finishes in the following colors: 7-color, black, blue, gold, red, and silver.
Smok RPM160 Mod
Design-wise, the Smok RPM160 is quite a bit larger than other RMP devices by Smok, but the dimensions are still unknown as of this writing. What we do know is that all versions of the RMP160 have a zinc alloy body with a carbon fiber finish and have color options of rainbow, black, blue, red, gold and silver.
On the control face, you will see a massive 0.96 inch TFT full-color display screen with a brand new menu and is easier navigation due to a third select button, in addition to the adjustment buttons. All vape stats on the Smok RPM160 (current wattage, current voltage, atomizer resistance, operating mode, battery charge level, and puffs) are indicated in a crystal clear fashion, so you will never have to look twice to get the info you are looking for. An oversized and ergonomic fire button can also be seen above the display.
What sets the RPM160 mod apart from the crowd is that it uses two 18650 batteries for lots of power and long vaping times. You may recharge the cell via a type-C charging interface which is a reversible port, so plugging in the Smok RPM160 is absolutely effortless. Additionally, the mod can put out up to 160 watts of power thanks to its brand new IQ-160 that further results in lightning-fast firing. Wattage adjustments can be done beginning at 1 watt for a wide range of power options. Finally, there are plenty of security features including low voltage, 10-second cutoff, short circuit, and high-temperature protections.
Smok RPM160 Pods & Coils
To extend the ability to vape on the Smok RPM160 without a refill, each pod can stow up to 5mL of e-liquid. However, if you do need a refill, this process is simple with a silicone stopped top fill port that ensures leak-free refills.
For versatility, there are 2 pods available for the RPM160 and these are identical to the ones found in the RPM80. The first option is a plethora of RPM pods with replaceable coils that work with many other Smok Pod Systems. But, we would recommend the use of the newer cartridges with RGC conical mesh coils. These heads utilize nexMesh technology to produce powerful puffs with incredible throat hit and tons of flavor. Plus, these Smok RPM160 cartridges have a one-of-a-kind cone configuration that exploits airflow to concentrate vapor as it is funneled to the drip tip while maintaining the original flavor of your favorite e-liquids.
Smok RPM160 Features & Specifications
- Box mod-style pod system
- Measurements: unknown
- Weight: unknown
- Color options: silver carbon fiber, red carbon fiber, gold carbon fiber, blue carbon fiber, black carbon fiber, rainbow carbon fiber
- 0.96″ TFT full-color screen
- Change color fonts
- Vertica menu
- New IQ-160 chipset
- 0.0015s firing
- Dual 18650 batteries
- Reversible Type-C USB charging
- Fast 2A charging current
- 5mL pods
- Effortless top fill port
- Mesh 0.4ohm RPM Pod
- Conical Mesh 0.17ohm RGC Pod
- Push/pull coil installation
- Easily observe the need for a refill
- Adjustable power output: 1W to 160W
- Output voltage: 0.5V to 8V
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω to 2.5Ω
- Safety protections
- Low voltage
- 10s cutoff
- High temperature
- Short circuit
In The Box
With purchase, you will receive the RPM160, an RPM pod, an RGC pod, a 0.4ohm RPM mesh coil, a 0.17ohm RGC conical mesh coil, a charging cable, and a manual.
- The Novo 3 features portability, an 800mAh integrated battery, 2mL pods, 25 watts of power, a 1 amp micro USB charging port, mesh coils for flavorful vapor, 2mL capacity pods, and a myriad of safety features.
- Right now, you can buy the device and get a free CoilArt Toruk tank with a matching pack of coils for just $29.99. The A-Priv features a sleek body and hollow-out appearance. In combination with LED lights that emanate from each hollow-out, this device really comes to life when pressing the big fire trigger on the side.
- This kit features 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a 2000mAh internal cell, Type-C charging, 4.5mL cartridges, two mesh coils, a display screen, adjustable airflow control, and 12 available colors including 4 leather ones.
- The Novo X features an 800mAh integrated battery, 25 watts of adjustable power, 2mL mouth-to-lung pods, satisfying throat hit, small design, and a small display screen.
- The RPM 2S features a single 18650 battery, MTL/DTL type vaping, mesh coils for flavorful/massive vapor, Type-C charging system, 7mL capacity cartridges, and a power mode that tops out at 80 watts.
- This mod-style vape system looks to be identical to the 80 watt Thallo Kit, but the new device uses an external 21700 or 18650 battery for longer vape times and 20 watts of additional power as well.