Here are cheap deals to buy the Smok RPM160, a more powerful version of previous pod systems such as the RPM80, RPM40 and RPM Lite. The RPM160 features a brand new chipset, 160 watts of power, fast firing, 5mL pods, a full-color display screen, several protections, easy refills, and an exquisite design. This AIO vape system is for sale with carbon fiber finishes in the following colors: 7-color, black, blue, gold, red, and silver.
Smok RPM160 Mod
Design-wise, the Smok RPM160 is quite a bit larger than other RMP devices by Smok, but the dimensions are still unknown as of this writing. What we do know is that all versions of the RMP160 have a zinc alloy body with a carbon fiber finish and have color options of rainbow, black, blue, red, gold and silver.
On the control face, you will see a massive 0.96 inch TFT full-color display screen with a brand new menu and is easier navigation due to a third select button, in addition to the adjustment buttons. All vape stats on the Smok RPM160 (current wattage, current voltage, atomizer resistance, operating mode, battery charge level, and puffs) are indicated in a crystal clear fashion, so you will never have to look twice to get the info you are looking for. An oversized and ergonomic fire button can also be seen above the display.
What sets the RPM160 mod apart from the crowd is that it uses two 18650 batteries for lots of power and long vaping times. You may recharge the cell via a type-C charging interface which is a reversible port, so plugging in the Smok RPM160 is absolutely effortless. Additionally, the mod can put out up to 160 watts of power thanks to its brand new IQ-160 that further results in lightning-fast firing. Wattage adjustments can be done beginning at 1 watt for a wide range of power options. Finally, there are plenty of security features including low voltage, 10-second cutoff, short circuit, and high-temperature protections.
Smok RPM160 Pods & Coils
To extend the ability to vape on the Smok RPM160 without a refill, each pod can stow up to 5mL of e-liquid. However, if you do need a refill, this process is simple with a silicone stopped top fill port that ensures leak-free refills.
For versatility, there are 2 pods available for the RPM160 and these are identical to the ones found in the RPM80. The first option is a plethora of RPM pods with replaceable coils that work with many other Smok Pod Systems. But, we would recommend the use of the newer cartridges with RGC conical mesh coils. These heads utilize nexMesh technology to produce powerful puffs with incredible throat hit and tons of flavor. Plus, these Smok RPM160 cartridges have a one-of-a-kind cone configuration that exploits airflow to concentrate vapor as it is funneled to the drip tip while maintaining the original flavor of your favorite e-liquids.
Smok RPM160 Features & Specifications
- Box mod-style pod system
- Measurements: unknown
- Weight: unknown
- Color options: silver carbon fiber, red carbon fiber, gold carbon fiber, blue carbon fiber, black carbon fiber, rainbow carbon fiber
- 0.96″ TFT full-color screen
- Change color fonts
- Vertica menu
- New IQ-160 chipset
- 0.0015s firing
- Dual 18650 batteries
- Reversible Type-C USB charging
- Fast 2A charging current
- 5mL pods
- Effortless top fill port
- Mesh 0.4ohm RPM Pod
- Conical Mesh 0.17ohm RGC Pod
- Push/pull coil installation
- Easily observe the need for a refill
- Adjustable power output: 1W to 160W
- Output voltage: 0.5V to 8V
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω to 2.5Ω
- Safety protections
- Low voltage
- 10s cutoff
- High temperature
- Short circuit
In The Box
With purchase, you will receive the RPM160, an RPM pod, an RGC pod, a 0.4ohm RPM mesh coil, a 0.17ohm RGC conical mesh coil, a charging cable, and a manual.
- This device features 230 watts of power, waterproof design, dual 18650 cells, type-C charging and a multitude of modes.
- It features extreme portability, 30 watts of power, variable wattage mode, 2mL capacity pods, a 1200mAh integrated battery, a display screen, and a mesh coil option.
- This new tank features replaceable mesh coils, bottom adjustable airflow, DL or RDL styles of vaping, a 7.5mL bulb juice reservoir, and an RBA coil option.
- This setup features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, adjustable power up to 80 watts, a 3000mAh integrated battery, Type-C charging, airflow control, RPM2 mesh coils, a 5.5mL juice capacity, a side-fill system, and RPM 2 mesh coils.
- The Morph 2 Mod features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, fast firing, power mode, temperature control mode, an adaptive power function, a 0.96 inch full-color display, fast 2 amp balanced charging, the latest IQ-S chipset, and 7 safety protections.
- The small mod is shockproof, waterproof & dustproof and features 80 watts of power, a 3000mAh integrated battery, fast firing, a 0.96 TFT screen, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, a plethora of safety features and micro US charging.