Check out these cheap deals for the Snowwolf 200W-R Box Mod. This powerful 200W temperature control box mod with resin panels retails for $60.
The SnowWolf R 200W TC Box Mod features 235 watts of output, a full temperature control suite, dual 18650 battery compatibility, a 0.91 inch display and resin faceplates.
With dimensions of 85mm x 46.5mm x 24.5mm, this device is made from zinc alloy/glass chassis (matte finish) and beautiful resin panels. It comes it different colors including black blossom, black phantom, black watercolor, rainbow amethyst, rainbow azure, rainbow moonlight. The Snowwolf 200W-R has a three button control face featuring an oversized firing button and two adjustment controls. At the top, there’s a stainless steel 510 threaded connection that is built with a spring loaded gold plated contact. The OLED display is located on the front and includes a menu with vape data organized in three columns. On the screen, you will see indicators for output temperature, output wattage, output voltage, material and mode selection, atomizer resistance, puff timer and a battery life indicator for each cell.
The SnowWolf 200W-R is made with a micro USB port which allows for easy charging at any time by simply plugging the device into any wall outlet. The battery bay is accessed by touching the panel at the bottom that uses strong magnets to stay in place. Technically, the mod features a temperature control suite that supports nickel, titanium and stainless steel atomizer coil elements, down to a very low 0.05ohm of reisstance. There’s also a TCR mode of which you settings can be stored into two memory slots. The device has a maximum power of 235 watts and a highest temperature of 662 degrees Fahrenheit.
With purchase, the SnowWolf 200W-R comes with a micro USB charging cable, a manual and warranty information.
Snowwolf 200W-R Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 39.3mm x 48.8mm x 113.7mm or 1.55″ x 1.92″ x 1.55″
- Colors: rainbow moonlight, rainbow azure, rainbow amethysts, black watercolor, black phantom, black blossom
- Materials: zinc alloy with glass and resin
- Fire/adjustment buttons blend in with resin panels
- 510 threaded connection
- Stainless steel bezel
- Gold plated for conductivity
- Springloaded center pin
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Micro USB charging
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Bottom magnetic battery door
- 0.96 inch OLED display
- Operating modes: power, TC Ni, TC Ni, TC Ti, TCR
- 2 Memory slots
- Power mode output range: 0W to 235W
- Resistance: 0.05Ω to 2.5Ω
- Temperature output range: 200°F-6662°F
- Voltage output range: 0.5V to 7.5V
Related Resin Box Mods
- It features a full color touch screen, a brand new menu system, a password system, 6 screen color options, a screen lock button, an ergonomic fire key, 219 watts of power, versatile temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, a USB charging system, firmware upgrades, multiple protections, a mesh coil, a ceramic coil, a 6ml juice capacity, effortless refills and a resin drip tip.
- This box mod features unique resin designs on both sides, dual 18650 batteries with micro USB charging system, a 0.96 inch color display and a wide range of operating modes such as bypass, power, temperature control and TCR.
- The Wismec Luxotic Surface features 80 watts of power, a 6.5mL juice capacity squonk bottle, an 18650 battery, tons of modes, a 0.49 inch OLED screen, faster than ever firing and gorgeous finish patterns on the replaceable panels.
- The iStick Mix Mod features artistic double-sided resin panels, a portable design that is comfortable to hold, dual 18650 batteries, a balanced/fast charging system via a Type-C Micro USB port, stable performance and fast firing thanks to an Avatar chipset, a display screen and a plethora of safety features.
- This kit features compact design, double-sided resin panels, instant firing, 180 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, micro USB charging, many operating modes a 5.5ml sub ohm tank w/ top fill system, dual bottom adjustable airflow and mesh coils.
- After the success of the waterproof Vandy Vape AP Kit, the company immediately set out to design another setup that is impervious to water and is also shock resistant.