Snowwolf KFeng: 80W/2500mAh Mesh Kit With Lightning Fast 4.5A Charging
The Snowwolf KFeng mod or starter kit features a slim body, amazing hand feeling, a 3D Snowwolf logo, 4.5 amp fast USB Type-C charging, an integrated 2500mAh battery, 80 watts of power, lightning fast firing, a plethora of safety protections, mesh coils, easy refills and a 3mL juice capacity.
Portable Design w/ 3 Color Options
The KFeng is not the same as other box mods as it features a slim design for excellent ergonomics and an exquisite appearance. With dimensions of 82mm x 35mm x 30mm, the box mod will effortlessly fit in your pocket or purse. And, like other Snowwolf box mods, the Kfeng kit has the classic 3D Snowwolf logo on its large side for a product that really stands out.
Features & Specifications
The mod has a wattage range from 5 to 80 watts and is compatible with atomizers down to 0.2ohm. Available modes include power, temperature control with nickel, temperature control with titanium, temperature control with stainless steel and smart curve modes.
Fastest Charging In The Vape Marketplace
Inside the KFeng box mod, there is an integrated 2500mAh battery which will last all day on a single charge. The charging process is lightning fast and is done via an easy to use type-C charging port that works with a 4 amp current for a full charge three times faster than traditional devices.
Lightning Fast Firing
Designed with an IFV Smart chipset, the Kfeng fires almost instantly, within 0.008s. This produces sensational taste in every puff and instant massive vapor from the mesh coil inside the Mark Tank.
On the control face, you will see the charging port, an oval firing button, and two adjustment buttons to navigate the menu on the screen. Vape data on the display includes the integrated battery’s charge level, current resistance, number of puffs, current power or temperature, current operating mode and more.
The IFV80 chipset is designed with a full set of safety features including short-circuit protection, low voltage protection, overcharge protection and PCB Board overheat protection.
The Mark tank in the starter kit uses Mark-X mesh coils for a sensational vape experience. These coils also last longer than traditional coils. Each 0.3ohm head has a 25 to 35 watt operating range, but is recommended at 30 watts. The tank can store 3mL of e-liquid and has a sliding top fill system which involves simply pushing the top cap to add juice to a filling slot.
In The Box
With purchase, you will receive the Snowwolf KFeng, the Mark tank, a Mark-X mesh coil, ane extra glass tube, extra o-rings, a micro USB cable, a user manual, and a warranty.
- The box mod features an exquisite appearance, a light portable design, a convenient hand rope for effortless transportation, a 4400mAh integrated battery, onboard charging, 120 watts of power, a full temperature control suite, a wide range of safety features and several intelligent flavor settings. The Uforce T2 tank in the kit has up to an 8mL juice capacity, 2 mesh coil options, adjustable airflow control, and easy refills.
- This all-in-one vape kit is the minature version of the OBS Cube and features resin panels, 25 watts of power, a 1500mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, a charging system, a 3.5mL juice capacity, a top fill system, a mesh coil option, and adjustable airflow control for either DTL or MTL vaping .
- This new setup features a 1100mAh built-in battery with effortless USB type-C charging, 25 watts of power, a brand new design, a 1.8ml juice capacity, bottom adjustable airflow, an easy top-fill method, and a mesh coil for better flavor production.
- Check out this cheap deal for the YiHi SXMini MX Class 75W Mod. This tiny device is made with a world class Yihi SX480J-BT chipset to rival the performance of Evolv DNA mods.
- It features the intelligent AS-100 chipset, a single 18650 battery, 100 watts of maximum power, a myriad of modes including power mode, temperate control mode, curve mode, and bypass mode. It is also waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- This mod features a compact (one of the smallest in the world) chassis, 200W of maximum output, a plethora of modes (VW, TC, TCR, bypass, curve), a 0.91 inch OLED display, and works with dual 18650 batteries.