Snowwolf KFeng: 80W/2500mAh Mesh Kit With Lightning Fast 4.5A Charging System
The Snowwolf KFeng mod or starter kit features a slim body, amazing hand feeling, a 3D Snowwolf logo, 4.5 amp fast USB Type-C charging, an integrated 2500mAh battery, 80 watts of power, lightning fast firing, a plethora of safety protections, mesh coils, easy refills and a 3mL juice capacity.
Portable Design w/ 3 Color Options
The KFeng is not the same as other box mods as it features a slim design for excellent ergonomics and an exquisite appearance. With dimensions of 82mm x 35mm x 30mm, the box mod will effortlessly fit in your pocket or purse. And, like other Snowwolf box mods, the Kfeng kit has the classic 3D Snowwolf logo on its large side for a product that really stands out.
Features & Specifications
The mod has a wattage range from 5 to 80 watts and is compatible with atomizers down to 0.2ohm. Available modes include power, temperature control with nickel, temperature control with titanium, temperature control with stainless steel and smart curve modes.
Fastest Charging In The Vape Marketplace
Inside the KFeng box mod, there is an integrated 2500mAh battery which will last all day on a single charge. The charging process is lightning fast and is done via an easy to use type-C charging port that works with a 4 amp current for a full charge three times faster than traditional devices.
Lightning Fast Firing
Designed with an IFV Smart chipset, the Kfeng fires almost instantly, within 0.008s. This produces sensational taste in every puff and instant massive vapor from the mesh coil inside the Mark Tank.
On the control face, you will see the charging port, an oval firing button, and two adjustment buttons to navigate the menu on the screen. Vape data on the display includes the integrated battery’s charge level, current resistance, number of puffs, current power or temperature, current operating mode and more.
The IFV80 chipset is designed with a full set of safety features including short-circuit protection, low voltage protection, overcharge protection and PCB Board overheat protection.
The Mark tank in the starter kit uses Mark-X mesh coils for a sensational vape experience. These coils also last longer than traditional coils. Each 0.3ohm head has a 25 to 35 watt operating range, but is recommended at 30 watts. The tank can store 3mL of e-liquid and has a sliding top fill system which involves simply pushing the top cap to add juice to a filling slot.
In The Box
With purchase, you will receive the Snowwolf KFeng, the Mark tank, a Mark-X mesh coil, ane extra glass tube, extra o-rings, a micro USB cable, a user manual, and a warranty.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- The full kit features flavor-boosting mesh coils, 40 watts of power, 2000mAh battery, Type-C USB charging, a display screen, a scratch-free cover, and adjustable power.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.
- The Rim C features an ergonomic/portable design, 80 watts of maximum power, single 18650 battery support, a reversible type-C micro USB charging port, a massive 3000mAh internal battery, fast charging, exquisite IML finishes, multiple safety protections, dry burn protection and an ergonomic fire button.