Here’s a cheap deal for the Steam Crave Titan PWM w/ Aromamizer Titan RDTA Kit. The mod features a zinc alloy body, up to 300W of output, an LCD display, and four 18650 batteries for extreme vape times. The RDTA features three tank section options up to a whopping 28mL (included), a modular build deck with three configurations, and user-adjustable bottom airflow.
Update: The Steam Crave Titan PWM 300W Has Been Discontinued. See deals below for the newer Steam Crave Titan PWM V1.5 300W Mod or Kit
Steam Crave just brought out the Titan PWM with Aromamizer Titan RDTA, an enormous combination that will leave you floored once you see it. This combo is certain to dazzle others because of its capability to support everything with high capacity range from 28mL juice capability of the tank, to its 300 watts of output and even the four cells that power the kit.
The Steam Crave Titan PWM box mod actually kind of looks like a box. This basic-looking monster has a small LCD display that shows imperative vaping information such as current wattage, current voltage, atomizer resistance, and battery charge. Below the display, you will see a beautiful Steam Crave logo. On the right side of the Titan PWM is a knurled large firing button that also twists enabling vapers to set their output without effort. To lessen the chance of problems, Steam Crave has shrewdly created this mod to work well with just one hand. Found under the fire button is another “Titan PWM Mod” logo. At the bottom, you will find a latch locked battery door that hides the battery bay. The Titan PWM utilizes four 18650 cells and because these cells should be high amperage, the Titan PWM truly can sustain 300 watts of power.
Matched with the Titan PWM is an equally enormous RDTA, the Aromamizer Titan. With a width of 41mm and a juice capacity of a whopping 28ml, this tank is an absolute monster. There’s also an 18ml tank section for which you will need to replace the chimney with an included shorter version. Juice is added to the atty via kidney shaped fill ports that can be accessed via a threaded top fill system. At the base of the RDTA, you will see the AFC ring that permits for airflow adjustments of four inlets. To supplement flavor and air intake, the chamber is designed with a unique air intake mask that is located directly underneath the build deck. If you use the Aromamizer Titan as an RDA, the juice capacity is 4.5ml.
Features & Specifications
Titan PWM Mod
- Wattage: 300W
- Voltage: 1V – 8.4V
- Max Current: 60A
- LCD Display
- Battery Level
- Voltage Output
- Wattage Output
- Atomizer Resistance
- Powered By 4x 18650 Batteries
- Hindged Locking Battery Panel
- 24K Gold Plated Endpoints
- Construction: Zinc Alloy
- Single Rotatable Button
- Acts As Fire Button / Wattage Adjustment
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading
- Compatibly With 41mm Atomizers
- 24K Gold Plated Spring Loaded Connection
- Width: 41mm
- Material: Stainless Steel and Glass
- Threaded Top Fill System
- 2x Fill Ports
- 3x Configurable Well Volumes
- 4.5mL Juice Well
- 18mL Standard Glass E-Juice Capacity
- Requires 18ml Chimney
- 28mL Tall Glass E-Juice Capacity
- Configurable Build Deck
- Postless Build Deck / Velocity Style Build Deck / Series Build Deck
- 4x Mounting Terminals
- 3mm x 2.5mm
- Side Mounted Hex Keys
- 2x Wicking Ports
- Chimney Threaded To Top Cap / Base
- User Adjustable Dual Bottom Airflow
- 11mm x 4mm Large Airflow Slots
- 11mm x 3mm Narrow Airflow Slots
- 6mm x 4mm Oval Airflow Slots
- 4mm x 4mm Circular Airflow Slots
- Air Intake Screen Increases Flavor + Decreases Coil Spitting
- RDA to RDTA Transformation
- Remove Chimney / Glass Tank Section
- Attach Top Cap To Base
- Drip Tips:
- 10mm Wide Bore Delrin 810
- 10mm Wide Bore ULTEM 810
- Silver 510 Pin
- The G320 Marshal is a brand new high powered box mod from Smoktech. It has a massive 320W power output, can be powered by dual or triple 18650 cells, features a unique & convenient fire button and includes wireless Bluetooth technology.
- This setup features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, adjustable power up to 80 watts, a 3000mAh integrated battery, Type-C charging, airflow control, RPM2 mesh coils, a 5.5mL juice capacity, a side-fill system, and RPM 2 mesh coils.
- The kit features 180W of output power, a full temperature control suite, a display screen, dual 18650 batteries, a micro USB charging system, removable panels for easy battery access, a 4mL e-liquid capacity, three mesh coil options, adjustable airflow control, and easy access top fill method.
- This kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 25 watts of variable power, a 2mL reservoir, a top fill method, mesh coils, MTL or RDL vaping, and a display screen.
- The Geekvape Aegis Boost Pro 2 features 100 watts of power, single 18650 support, a curved display, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, top airflow control, a 4.5mL cartridge, and easy refills.
- The Freemax Maxus Solo features stunning light effects that are sure to turn heads, 100 watts of power, a massive color screen with 5 theme colors, a full suite of modes including bypass, variable wattage, and temperature control, 18650/20700/21700 battery compatibility, a physical lock button, and a myriad of safety protections.
- This new pod systems starter kit features a portable form, an integrated 1000mAh battery, variable voltage operation, 40 watts of maximum power, 4.5mL standard pod cartridges, 3.5mL mesh cartridges (fixed), easy refills and multiple colors to choose from.
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.