Here’s a cheap deal for the Steam Crave Titan PWM w/ Aromamizer Titan RDTA Kit. The mod features a zinc alloy body, up to 300W of output, an LCD display, and four 18650 batteries for extreme vape times. The RDTA features three tank section options up to a whopping 28mL (included), a modular build deck with three configurations, and user-adjustable bottom airflow.
Steam Crave just brought out the Titan PWM with Aromamizer Titan RDTA, an enormous combination that will leave you floored once you see it. This combo is certain to dazzle others because of its capability to support everything with high capacity range from 28mL juice capability of the tank, to its 300 watts of output and even the four cells that power the kit.
The Steam Crave Titan PWM box mod actually kind of looks like a box. This basic-looking monster has a small LCD display that shows imperative vaping information such as current wattage, current voltage, atomizer resistance, and battery charge. Below the display, you will see a beautiful Steam Crave logo. On the right side of the Titan PWM is a knurled large firing button that also twists enabling vapers to set their output without effort. To lessen the chance of problems, Steam Crave has shrewdly created this mod to work well with just one hand. Found under the fire button is another “Titan PWM Mod” logo. At the bottom, you will find a latch locked battery door that hides the battery bay. The Titan PWM utilizes four 18650 cells and because these cells should be high amperage, the Titan PWM truly can sustain 300 watts of power.
Matched with the Titan PWM is an equally enormous RDTA, the Aromamizer Titan. With a width of 41mm and a juice capacity of a whopping 28ml, this tank is an absolute monster. There’s also an 18ml tank section for which you will need to replace the chimney with an included shorter version. Juice is added to the atty via kidney shaped fill ports that can be accessed via a threaded top fill system. At the base of the RDTA, you will see the AFC ring that permits for airflow adjustments of four inlets. To supplement flavor and air intake, the chamber is designed with a unique air intake mask that is located directly underneath the build deck. If you use the Aromamizer Titan as an RDA, the juice capacity is 4.5ml.
Features & Specifications
Titan PWM Mod
- Wattage: 300W
- Voltage: 1V – 8.4V
- Max Current: 60A
- LCD Display
- Battery Level
- Voltage Output
- Wattage Output
- Atomizer Resistance
- Powered By 4x 18650 Batteries
- Hindged Locking Battery Panel
- 24K Gold Plated Endpoints
- Construction: Zinc Alloy
- Single Rotatable Button
- Acts As Fire Button / Wattage Adjustment
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading
- Compatibly With 41mm Atomizers
- 24K Gold Plated Spring Loaded Connection
- Width: 41mm
- Material: Stainless Steel and Glass
- Threaded Top Fill System
- 2x Fill Ports
- 3x Configurable Well Volumes
- 4.5mL Juice Well
- 18mL Standard Glass E-Juice Capacity
- Requires 18ml Chimney
- 28mL Tall Glass E-Juice Capacity
- Configurable Build Deck
- Postless Build Deck / Velocity Style Build Deck / Series Build Deck
- 4x Mounting Terminals
- 3mm x 2.5mm
- Side Mounted Hex Keys
- 2x Wicking Ports
- Chimney Threaded To Top Cap / Base
- User Adjustable Dual Bottom Airflow
- 11mm x 4mm Large Airflow Slots
- 11mm x 3mm Narrow Airflow Slots
- 6mm x 4mm Oval Airflow Slots
- 4mm x 4mm Circular Airflow Slots
- Air Intake Screen Increases Flavor + Decreases Coil Spitting
- RDA to RDTA Transformation
- Remove Chimney / Glass Tank Section
- Attach Top Cap To Base
- Drip Tips:
- 10mm Wide Bore Delrin 810
- 10mm Wide Bore ULTEM 810
- Silver 510 Pin
- This box mod style pod system features 4.3mL juice capacity with easy refills, 80 watts of variable power, airflow control, a single 18650 battery, a type-C charging port for effortless charging, a massive 0.96 inch full color display, a 510 drip tip, 2 pod options and mesh coils for exquisite vapor with tons of flavor.
- The mod features 220 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, an advanced AXON chipset, a rock bottom atomizer resistance of 0.03ohm, fast micro USB charging, a display screen, 3 control buttons, pulse/eco modes for flavorful vapor and a durable scratch resistant casing.
- This pod mod kit features an embedded IML screen, 4mL capacity pods, easy refills, 80 watts of max output, variable wattage mode, and mesh coils for direct-to-lung vaping.
- The mod in this starter kit has incredible design finishes, exquisite IML panels, 220W of power, two 18650 cells, haptic feedback, virtual +/- buttons, an AXON chipset, fast charging, an 8mL juice capacity, effortless refills, mesh coils and bottom adjustable airflow.
- With many features in addition to amazing vape technology, the Ocular is without doubt a next generation touchscreen box mod. It is available in either 80W (Ocular) or 150W (Ocular C) versions. Other than the power output difference, both mods are identical with precise temperature control, a giant TFT touch screen, a photo gallery, a pedometer, a music player, firmware upgrades and a mobile app.
- This setup features dual 18650 batteries, fast firing, 230 watts of power, Type-C USB charging, a full-color display screen, 6.5mL juice capacity, a sliding top-fill system, mesh sub-ohm coils, and dual slotted adjustable airflow.
- It features a waterproof chipset, durable design & material, a bottom fill bottle, a refined design, a full suite of operating modes, type C charging and 21700/20700/18650 compatibility.
- The Vaporesso Polar Box Mod features an Omniboard 4 chipset, a modern design, a full color 2 inch display, voltage/power/temperature curve modes, a wide range of protections, rock bottom 0.03ohm resistance capability, instant firing and dual 18650 batteries compatibility.