Here’s a cheap deal for the Think Vape Ruger Box Mod.
The ThinkVape Ruger box mod features a unique design, dual 18650 batteries, 230 watts of power, high power efficiency, constant power/temperature output, a fast 2 amp charging system and a 0.96 inch OLED.
This mod is made from zinc alloy, measures 87mm x 54mm x 27mm, weighs 142g and is available in black, blue, yellow, silver or red. On the front, there’s an OLED that is located inside a large circle for a very unique appearance. The menu is vertical in orientation and displays vape date like current mode, current wattage/temperature, resistance, voltage, a battery bar and more. Instead of +/- adjustment buttons, this unit features a switch like mechanism to navigate the menu. At the bottom, there’s a micro USB port that is utilized to charge the two 18650 batteries that power the device. The charging process takes place with lightning speed thanks to a 2A current. If you wish to charge the cells externally, they can be accessed by removing the back magnetic panel to expose the battery compartment.
Built with an ST 230 chip board, this mod uses a digital synchronous buck DC-DC conversion system to ensure power is converted as efficiently as possible. Moreover, power and temperature output are said to be constant. The maximum power output is 230 watts and temperature control works with nickel, titanium and stainless steel. Atomizer resistance specifications are not yet available. And, a myriad of protections ensure a safe vaping experience.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 87mm x 54mm x 27mm
- Weight: 142g
- Colors: black with either red, silver, yellow, blue, black
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- Portable and compact
- 0.96″ OLED with vertical menu
- White font on black background
- 510 threaded connector
- Uses dual 18650 cells
- Fast micro USB linear charging at 2A
- Magnetic battery face plate
- ST 230 chip
- Efficient power conversion
- Constant power output
- Constant temperature output
- Maximum power: 230W
- TC compatibility: nickel, titanium, stainless steel
- Atomizer resistance range: unknown
- Wide range of safety features
- Overheat protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low voltage protection
- Short circuit protection