Here are cheap deals to buy the Think Vape Thor AIO, the latest Pod System Kit to hit the vape marketplace. It features 80 watts of power, variable wattage output, a display screen, incredible finishes, single 18650 battery support, 3mL pods, 0.2ohm mesh coils, and many safety features.
Powered by a single 18650 battery, the Thor AIO features an ergonomic design, is easy use, and remains portable and compact. Moreover, the device utilizes hydrographic transfer printing which is finished off with a rubber paint finish to feel absolutely comfortable in the hand.
At the bottom of the front control face of the Think Vape Thor AIO kit, you find a small display screen that has carefully organized vape data such as current atomizer resistance, current voltage, current puff time, battery charge level and current power level. Two adjustment buttons to change settings and a micro USB port underneath result in easy recharging of a 18650 battery and effortless menu navigation. The battery’s location is behind one of the panels which stays in place thanks to two large magnets.
Adjacent the cell is where you may access the pod which holds a decent 3mL of e-liquid as well as a mesh coil for adequate vapor production. There are 4 different coil options for the Think Vape Thor AIO, but only two are included in the box. The first is the 0.2ohm single mesh head that has a 35 to 50 watt range or install the 0.5ohm single mesh coil that works from 20 to 25 watts. For those of you who love nic salts, you may purchase the 1.0ohm DC coil that works between 13 and 18 watts or choose the RBA head which is recommended only for experienced vapers.
Technically, the Thor AIO can be set from 5 to 80 watts and can fire atomizers in the range of 0.2 to 3.5ohm. Voltage output tops out at 4.2 volts, but it is uncertain if there is a mode for that. And, to ensure a safe vape experience, there’s built-in low battery warning protection, over puff protection, high-temperature protection, puff monitoring, and intelligent atomizer recognition.
Think Vape Thor AIO Features & Specifications
- This kit features a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power, variable wattage mode, self-cleaning technology, adjustable airflow control, 4.5 mL pods, a 0.18ohm DTL coil and a 1.2 MTL coil.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- The X-force kit is the first pod vape system by Smoktech. This all-in-one setup features a mod like appearance, lightweight design, a minamalist apperance, a 2000mAh battery, a 5 LED battery indicator, 0.3ohm coils and a refillable 7ml tank.
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- The Uwell Crown 4 Pod System features exquisite craftsmanship, gothic panel and fire button, draw activated or button firing, an integrated 1250mAh battery, 25W of maximum output, a BEIN chipset with tons of circuit protections, refillable 3mL pods, top fill design, and adjustable airflow control.
- With this promotion, you get either a Voopoo Drag X or Drag S as well as a Vmate Pod Kit at a very low price. A fantastic holiday gift.