Here are cheap deals to buy the Think Vape Thor AIO, the latest Pod System Kit to hit the vape marketplace. It features 80 watts of power, variable wattage output, a display screen, incredible finishes, single 18650 battery support, 3mL pods, 0.2ohm mesh coils, and many safety features.
Powered by a single 18650 battery, the Thor AIO features an ergonomic design, is easy use, and remains portable and compact. Moreover, the device utilizes hydrographic transfer printing which is finished off with a rubber paint finish to feel absolutely comfortable in the hand.
At the bottom of the front control face of the Think Vape Thor AIO kit, you find a small display screen that has carefully organized vape data such as current atomizer resistance, current voltage, current puff time, battery charge level and current power level. Two adjustment buttons to change settings and a micro USB port underneath result in easy recharging of a 18650 battery and effortless menu navigation. The battery’s location is behind one of the panels which stays in place thanks to two large magnets.
Adjacent the cell is where you may access the pod which holds a decent 3mL of e-liquid as well as a mesh coil for adequate vapor production. There are 4 different coil options for the Think Vape Thor AIO, but only two are included in the box. The first is the 0.2ohm single mesh head that has a 35 to 50 watt range or install the 0.5ohm single mesh coil that works from 20 to 25 watts. For those of you who love nic salts, you may purchase the 1.0ohm DC coil that works between 13 and 18 watts or choose the RBA head which is recommended only for experienced vapers.
Technically, the Thor AIO can be set from 5 to 80 watts and can fire atomizers in the range of 0.2 to 3.5ohm. Voltage output tops out at 4.2 volts, but it is uncertain if there is a mode for that. And, to ensure a safe vape experience, there’s built-in low battery warning protection, over puff protection, high-temperature protection, puff monitoring, and intelligent atomizer recognition.
Think Vape Thor AIO Features & Specifications
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- The squonk mod features 100 watts of power, single 21700/20700/18650 battery support, Type-C charging, tons of modes (wattage, VPC, bypass, voltage, TC), exquisite design, a 9.5ml squonk bottle, a 9.5ml vape juice storage bottle, and a proprietary chipset. The kit includes the Centaurus Solo RDA with adjustable airflow, dual airflow channels, giant vapor production, incredible flavor, a dual post build deck with easy coil installation, plenty of room to build, and single coil builds.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, a 21700/20700/18650 battery, Type-C fast charging, 9 color options, and 5 vaping modes including wattage, vpc, bypass, voltage, and temperature control. The pod mod kit includes the UB Pro Sub Ohm Tank and features a 5mL reservoir, three adjustable air intakes, mesh coils, an RBA deck option, and effortless refills.
- This disposable is for sale in 10 flavors and features a 450mAh integrated battery, 50mg nic salt vape juice, a puff-activated firing system, and 600 total puffs.
- This new kit features a massive 10,000 puffs, adjustable airflow control, dual mesh coils to prevent flavor decay, a 20mL cartridge, a recharging port, 20mg/30mg/50mg nic strength, a 650mAh integrated battery, and draw-activated firing.
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.
- These disposable pod kits features 2500 puffs per device, 50mg nicotine, and 6.5mL of e-liquid. The available flavors mango guava, blue razz, strawberry watermelon, red energy, lush ice, grape ice, green apple, lemon grapefruit, cola ice, and cool mint.
- This kit features a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power, variable wattage mode, self-cleaning technology, adjustable airflow control, 4.5 mL pods, a 0.18ohm DTL coil and a 1.2 MTL coil.