Here are cheap deals to buy the Think Vape Thor AIO, the latest Pod System Kit to hit the vape marketplace. It features 80 watts of power, variable wattage output, a display screen, incredible finishes, single 18650 battery support, 3mL pods, 0.2ohm mesh coils, and many safety features.
Powered by a single 18650 battery, the Thor AIO features an ergonomic design, is easy use, and remains portable and compact. Moreover, the device utilizes hydrographic transfer printing which is finished off with a rubber paint finish to feel absolutely comfortable in the hand.
At the bottom of the front control face of the Think Vape Thor AIO kit, you find a small display screen that has carefully organized vape data such as current atomizer resistance, current voltage, current puff time, battery charge level and current power level. Two adjustment buttons to change settings and a micro USB port underneath result in easy recharging of a 18650 battery and effortless menu navigation. The battery’s location is behind one of the panels which stays in place thanks to two large magnets.
Adjacent the cell is where you may access the pod which holds a decent 3mL of e-liquid as well as a mesh coil for adequate vapor production. There are 4 different coil options for the Think Vape Thor AIO, but only two are included in the box. The first is the 0.2ohm single mesh head that has a 35 to 50 watt range or install the 0.5ohm single mesh coil that works from 20 to 25 watts. For those of you who love nic salts, you may purchase the 1.0ohm DC coil that works between 13 and 18 watts or choose the RBA head which is recommended only for experienced vapers.
Technically, the Thor AIO can be set from 5 to 80 watts and can fire atomizers in the range of 0.2 to 3.5ohm. Voltage output tops out at 4.2 volts, but it is uncertain if there is a mode for that. And, to ensure a safe vape experience, there’s built-in low battery warning protection, over puff protection, high-temperature protection, puff monitoring, and intelligent atomizer recognition.
Think Vape Thor AIO Features & Specifications
- The mod features 77 watts of power from a single 18650 battery, a full temperature control suite including TCR, VPC mode, bypass mode, power mode, customizable LED effects, and safety features.
- The Voopoo Drag S2 Kit features a 2500mAh battery, 60 watts of variable power, a 5mL pod, DTL vaping, a display screen, and sub-ohm coils.
- This new kit features a whopping 15,000 puffs, a 20mL internal tank with 50mg nic strength juice, a mesh coil, MTL puffs, and a battery/e-liquid LED light.
- The DotMod dotPod S Kit features 18 watts from an 800mAh battery, a Type-C charging port, two pod options, automatic power adjustments, and a 2mL cartridge with side-filling juice port.
- The iJoy Bar SD10000 features 10,000 puffs, a display screen with battery/e-juice level, 6 flavor options, a mesh coil for flavor, and two different vape modes/
- The Wenax K2 features a 1000mAh integrated battery, up to 18 watts, a charging port, three output settings, and a 2mL pod with effortless refills.
- The Voopoo Drag Q Kit features a 1250mah rechargeable battery, 25 watts of power, MTL or RDL puff styles, a 3.5mL easily-refilled pod, a gradient light bar, and numerous safety features
- This auto squonk kit features a Yihi SX681J chipset, an ESS driver, a 900mAh integrated battery, a 2mL internal tank, a 60-minute charge time, and an ADA atomizer.