Update: The Vandy Vape Bonza Mech Kit Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Mod Deals Below
Here’s a cheap deal for the Vandy Vape Bonza Mech Kit. This kit features a single 21700/20700/18650 battery, magnetic or spring button options, an insulated ring & tube, pure copper contacts, an improved build deck that is easy to work with, a top cap locking system and new dual AFC options for smooth airflow.
Features & Specifications
The Bonza RDA features a dual post deck, fixed screw clamp posts, a side adjustable airflow system, a food grade Resin drip tip, and a 510 squonk pin.
When removing Bonza’s chuff cap, you will expose the gold-plated dual post build deck that is made with fixed screw clamps for fast coil installation. The deck works well with either dual or single coil builds. Underneath, there’s a 2ml juice well that operates perfectly in combination with the gold-plated 510 bottom-fed pin for the best vape experience in combination with your favorite squonk mod. Airflow to the deck occurs via a total of 18 side air intake holes that are adjustable by rotating the top-located airflow ring.
This RDA has dimensions that come in at 24mm x 25.5mm, weighs 140g, and is constructed from stainless steel. The available colors are stainless steel/green Resin drip tip, black with red Resin drip tip, and gold with a yellow Resin drip tip. In addition to the 16mm Resin drip tip, you will receive a 17.5mm Ultem drip tip and an adapter for use with your favorite mouthpiece.
Features & Specifications
Bonza Mech Mod
- Dimensions: 85.5*27mm
- Color options: Stainless Steel, Brass, 7-color, Copper, Copper Wrinkle Painted black, Copper Matte Black
- Works With A Single 20700 / 21700 or 18650 Battery
- Interchangeable Sleeves To Customize Setup & Logo Alignment
- Safety Insulated Tube
- Magnetic Switch
- Hybrid 510 Connection
- Short Form Factor
- Magnetic Switch With Spring Option
- Pure Copper Contacts
- Individually Numbered Mod
Bonza V1.5 RDA
- Dimensions:25.5mm x 24mm
- 2mL Juice Capacity
- 9MM Juice Well
- Raised Squonk Pin With Purchase
- Top Cap Lock
- Dual AFC Options
- Smooth Airflow
- Massive Posts, Plates & Screws
- The Invader 3 is a brand new box mod from Tesla which features massive output power. Tesla has always been on the cutting edge of vaping technology and, just as its predecessors, this mod is bound to be a quality device and in demand.
- The Stentorian AT-7 Box Mod features a water cooled gaming computer design, a powerful 3500mAh integtrated battery, 100 watts of power, many safety protections and fires instantaneously.
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.
- The portable box mod features 40 watts of variable power, a 2600mAh internal cell, a charging system, a variable voltage mode, a variable wattage mode, and a screen to make settings changes.
- This mech mod features dual 18650 batteries (not included), 280 watts of maximum power, 1 to 8 volts range, a more colorful appearance that can be customized, a USB type-C charging port for effortless recharges, a battery LED, a potentiometer for easy voltage adjustments and a multitude of safety protections.
- This hybrid mech mod features a lock function, a 28mm diameter, single 21700 or 20700 compatibility, Delrin battery protection, a 1/4 turn quick-release button, a 1/4 turn button lock, a floating battery setting, and goldplated/copper contacts.
- This pen-style kit features 18650 and 21700 battery support, USB-C charging cable, a variety of puff styles, 60 watts of max power, an interchangeable sleeve, mesh coils, a 5mL juice capacity, a display, power mode, voltage mode, and bypass mode.
- The ThunderHead Creations Tauren MechBORO Mod features single 18650/21700/20700 battery compatibility, BORO atomizer compatibility, an included build deck, a plethora of safety features, an included 510 build adaptor, and the ability to switch between mech or regulated power.