Here’s a cheap deal for the Vapergate The Pug XS Box Mod. It features a built-in 2800mAh battery, three side-mounted charging ports (USB-C, lightning, micro USB), 80 watts of output, a display screen, and a massive firing button.
Vapergate The Pug is a unique device that is a basic/no-frills portable mod, making it ideal for transportation while away from the house. This mod has been created to include the newest and most cutting-edge characteristics, design, and charging abilities into a small and visually impressive body. The frame has sleek and rounded angular corners alongside an internal cell with a 2800mAh capacity.
With just three dials on the face of the device, vapers may appreciate a very pleasant and down-to-earth vape experience. Powered by exclusive chipboard, it easily achieves 80 watts of power in power mode.
The unique characteristic of this box mod is the various charging choices. The charging options are endless because there are a Micro-USB port, a USB Type-C port, and a Lightning port.
Wattage adjustments take place via a three-button setup in combination with a fancy OLED display that has a dynamically performing menu design. This permits effortless changing of the vape settings.
Features & Specifications
- Battery: Built-In 2800mAh (26650)
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Wattage Range: 5W – 80W
- Voltage Boost Mode
- Resistance: 0.08ohm – 0.35ohm
- LED Display
- 3x Side-Mounted Ports
- Micro USB
- Lighting USB
- Huge Firing Button – 2 Adjustment Buttons
- The box mod features a massive 3000mAh internal cell, portability, 80 watts of output, 2 am fast charging, variable wattage operation, and a display screen. The kit includes the Melo C tank with 5mL juice capacity, an easy sliding filling system, precise airflow control, and EC2 sub-ohm coils.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- This setup features 75 watts of power, a single 18650 battery, Type-C charging, a 4mL juice capacity, three exquisite colors, bottom adjustable airflow, two operating modes, and a display screen.
- The Noisy Cricket is a mechanical box mod created by Wismec in collaboration with Jay Bo Designs. The latter is already well known for amazing atomizers and box mods and the Noisy Cricket certainly doesn't disappoint.
- The Presa 100W is the latest in the long line of Wismec Presa box mods. It features temperature control functionality and 100 watts of maximum output power.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 20 watts of variable power, two 2mL pods with two resistance levels, a fast charging system, AI output adjustments, a leakproof design, adjustable airflow, and a modern appearance.
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.