Here’s a cheap deal for theVapergate The Pug XS Box Mod or The Pug XS Kit. It features a built-in 2800mAh battery, three side-mounted charging ports (USB-C, lightning, micro USB), 80 watts of output, a display screen, and a massive firing button.
Vapergate The Pug is a unique device that is a basic/no-frills portable mod, making it ideal for transportation while away from the house. The Pug has been created to include the newest and most cutting edge characteristics, design, and charging abilities into a small and visually impressive body. The frame has sleek and rounded angular corners alongside an internal cell with 2800mAh capacity.
With just three dials on the face of the device, vapers may appreciate a very pleasant and down to earth vape experience. Powered by an exclusive chip board, The Pug is able of 80 watts of power, and utilizes a single power mode.
The unique characteristic of this box mod is the various charging choices. With not just Micro USB and USB Type-C but additionally a Lightning port all combined into the device, you will have no difficulty charging The Pug.
Wattage adjustments take place via a three-button setup in combination with a fancy OLED display that has a dynamically performing menu design. This permits effortless changing of the vape settings.
Features & Specifications
- Battery: Built-In 2800mAh (26650)
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Wattage Range: 5W – 80W
- Voltage Boost Mode
- Resistance: 0.08ohm – 0.35ohm
- LED Display
- 3x Side-Mounted Ports
- Micro USB
- Lighting USB
- Huge Firing Button – 2x Adjustment Buttons
- This mod pod kit features a 3000mAh integrated battery, up to 40 watts of power, variable wattage mode, a lightweight design, an intelligent coil detection system, 4.5mL capacity pods, easy refills, mouth-to-lung coil options, and a restricted direct-to-lung coil.
- The M100 Mod has an ergonomic design, a large display with a full-color UI, 100 watts of power, a powerful built-in 2500mAh battery, a waterproof design, shock & dust resistance, and a maximum of 100 watts of power.
- It features the intelligent AS-100 chipset, a single 18650 battery, 100 watts of maximum power, a myriad of modes including power mode, temperate control mode, curve mode, and bypass mode. It is also waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- The Argus GT Mod features dual 18650 batteries, 160 watts of power, temperature control mode, type-C recharging, and leather grip. The PnP Pod Tank has a 5mL juice capacity, airflow control, a myriad of coils for MTL, DTL and restricted DTL vaping.
- The Max100 box kit features a waterproof/dust-resistant/shock-resistant design, a brand new 1.09" full-color display, a new user interface, 100 watts of maximum power, temperature control mode, a safety lock, 21700/18650 battery compatibility a type-C charging port, leakproof top airflow, a large filling slot, a redesigned base, and a 5.5mL juice capacity.
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- This pod system vape kit features up to 40 watts of variable power, an integrated 1500mAh cell, mesh coils, adjustable airflow, an OLED screen, a 2mL pod with a top-fill juice port, and a gorgeous appearance.