Vapor Shark DNA 250 Overview
Upgraded with the latest chipboard from Evolv, The Vapor Shark DNA 250 has an increased output of 250 watts versus the previous Vapor Shark DNA 200. The new version also features faster charging, compatibility with all coil types, and a 0.91-inch OLED at the top.
This vape mod has the same design, measurements, and form factor as its predecessor. The chassis is made from 6031 aluminum milled from solid billet stock. The device’s finish has also gone thru a three-stage process that first includes anodization and a matte black finish. The process finally concludes with a rubberized coating for extreme longevity and resistance to scratching.
Inside the mod, you will find an internal 10Wh 3S Lithium Polymer Battery that is replaceable by opening the magnetic door. As a result, the user should be able to vape all day on a single charge. The cell can also be charged by plugging its USB port into any wall outlet or computer. Charging the cell occurs at a faster 2 amp rate, allowing the process to conclude in no time.
From a technical perspective, this DNA mod is incredible. It features a maximum output of 250 watts, temperature control with all coil types from 200 to 600 Fahrenheit, a low atomizer resistance capability of just 0.08ohm, detects temperature/resistance automatically, and a wide range of safety features. All operating modes and presets can be customized by downloading Escribe software from Evolv’s website.
To ensure easy atomizer installation and maximum electrical conduction, you will see a stainless steel 510 threaded connection bezel at the top with a gold-plated and spring-loaded pin.
The Vapor Shark DNA 250 is built with a 0.91″ OLED at the top for easy viewing. The menu indicates all essential statistics you may need and is easily navigated. If you don’t like the display layout, it is conveniently modified through the same Escribe software.
- Evolv DNA 250 chip
- 6031 Aluminum Chassis with triple-stage external finish
- Rubber coating for longevity
- 510 threaded connection with gold-plated/spring-loaded pin
- Large fire button encircled by LED
- Top located 0.91″ OLED with DNA menu
- Internal/replaceable 10Wh 3S lithium polymer battery
- Long vaping times
- Micro USB 2A fast/balanced charging
- Micro USB upgrades
- Magnetic back battery panel
- Power output range: 1W to 250W
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F
- Temperature control compatibility: Ni2oo, SS, Ti
- Resistance range power mode: 0.1Ω to 2.0Ω
- Resistance range variable temperature mode: 0.08Ω to 1.0Ω
- Voltage output range: 1V to 9.3V
- Maximum continuous output current: 50A
- Peak maximum output current: 55A
- Input voltage range: 9V to 12.6V
- Input current range: 0.5A to 28A
- Power down current: 5uA
- Screen on vurrent: 21mA
- Quiescent current: 3.5mA
- Escribe customization on the computer
- Vapor Shark optimized modes
- Cell balancing
- Cell-by-cell monitoring
- Lock mode
- Lock resistance
- Power lock mode
- Stealth mode
- 97% efficient power consumption