Update: The Vapor Shark DNA 250 Box Mod Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Evolv DNA Mods Or All Mod/Kit Deals
Geekvape Z100C DNA 100C 100W Pod Mod Kit $77.69
Dovpo Top Gear DNA250C Box Mod $141.06
Dovpo Clutch X18 Dual 18650 Mech Mod $97.99
Dovpo Riva 200 200W TC Box Mod $22.19
Lost Vape Thelema DNA 250C Box Mod $110.00
Steam Crave Hadron Plus DNA250C 200W Mod $158.39
Dovpo College DNA60 Box Mod $125.99 & Free Shipping
Think Vape Auxo 200W DNA 250C Mod $143.99 & Free Shipping
Upgraded with the latest chip board from Evolv, The Vapor Shark DNA 250 has an increased output of 250 watts versus the previous Vapor Shark DNA 200. The new version also features faster charging, compatibility with all coil types and a 0.91 inch OLED at the top.
This Vapor Shark mod has the exact same design, measurements and form factor of its predecessor. The chassis is made from 6031 aluminium that is milled from solid billet stock. The finish of the device has also gone thru a three stage process that first includes anodization and a matte black finish. The process finally concludes with a rubberized coating for extreme longevity and resistance to scratching.
Inside the Vapor Shark 250W, you will find an internal 10Wh 3S Lithium Polymer Battery that is replaceable by opening the magnetic door. As a result, the user should be able to vape all day on a single charge. The cell can also be charged by plugging its USB port into any wall outlet or computer. Charging the cell occurs at a faster 2 amp rate, allowing the process to conclude in no time.
From a technical perspective, this DNA mod is incredible. It features a maximum output of 250 watts, temperature control with all coil types from 200 to 600 Fahrenheit, a low atomizer resistance capability of just 0.08ohm, detects temperature/resistance automatically and a wide range of safety features. All operating modes and presets can also be customized by downloading Escribe software from Evolv’s website. There are also preset modes that have been optimized by a Vapor Shark technician to really get the best vape experience possible.
To ensure easy atomizer installation and maximum electrical conduction, you will see a stainless steel 510 threaded connection bezel at the top that has a gold plated and spring loaded pin.
For easy viewing, the Vapor Shark DNA 250 is built with a 0.91″ OLED at the top. The menu indicates all essential statistics you may need and is easily navigated. If you don’t like the display layout, it is also conveniently modified through the same Escribe software.
- Evolv DNA 250 chip
- 6031 Aluminum Chassis with triple stage external finish
- Rubber coating for longevity
- 510 threaded connection with gold-plated/spring-loaded pin
- Large fire button encircled by LED
- Top located 0.91″ OLED with DNA menu
- Internal/replaceable 10Wh 3S lithium polymer battery
- Long vaping times
- Micro USB 2A fast/balanced charging
- Micro USB upgrades
- Magnetic back battery panel
- Power output range: 1W to 250W
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F
- Temperature control compatibility: Ni2oo, SS, Ti
- Resistance range power mode: 0.1Ω to 2.0Ω
- Resistance range variable temperature mode: 0.08Ω to 1.0Ω
- Voltage ouput range: 1V to 9.3V
- Maximum continuous output current: 50A
- Peak maximum ouput current: 55A
- Input voltage range: 9V to 12.6V
- Input current range: 0.5A to 28A
- Power down current: 5uA
- Screen on vurrent: 21mA
- Quiescent current: 3.5mA
- Escribe customization on computer
- Vapor Shark optimized modes
- Cell balancing
- Cell by cell monitoring
- Lock mode
- Lock resistance
- Power lock mode
- Stealth mode
- 97% efficient power consumption