Vapor Storm Stalker 2: 400mAh/1.8mL VV Mesh Pod System
The Vapor Storm Stalker 2 features a tiny design, a 400mAh integrated battery, three variable voltage modes, 1.8mL pods, mesh coils, puff-activated firing, and uncomplicated refills.
The Stalker II is a small portable all-in-one vape system with measurements of 10mm by 15.5 by 9mm. The material used to construct this tiny device is aluminum alloy and available finish colors include black/red, blue/green, black, black/purple, SS and blue/purple.
At 400mAh, the kit should have decent vape times without a recharge. Voltage is directed to the atomizer in an unregulated fashion which means output will depend on the battery’s charge level. An LED on the front of the mod section of the Stalker 2 will indicate red, blue or white so you may know when it is time to recharge which is done via a accessible USB port and a cable in the package.
Each pod connects to the mod section via magnets that are said to be tight so the cartridge won’t move around. The pods can have up to 1.8mL of e-liquid and refilling is easy via a bottom fill slot with an effortless plug that is leakproof.
Firing the Vapor Storm Stalker II entails taking a puff. When air is inhaled, the pod system will automatically fire and air enters from the side to produce flavorful vapor. The 1.2ohm coils used have mesh heating elements for flavorful vapor from high nicotine e-liquids or nicotine salts.
Features & Specifications
The Stalker 2 measures 110mm x 15.5mm x 9mm and is constructed from aluminum alloy. It is built with a 400mAh battery that has a voltage output of up to 4.25 volts, works with atomizers down to 0.8ohm and a recharge system of 5V/500mA. Each pod has dimensions of 45mm x 5.5mm x 9mm, a bottom fill system, a 1.8mL juice capacity, and 1.3ohm mesh coils.
Related Pod System Deals
- It features an integrated 1000mAh integrated battery, adjustable airflow control, a mesh coil, a DTL coil, direct voltage output, three levels of output, and a charging system.
- This pod kit features CCELL pods with mesh coils, 3mL juice capacity, an easy PTF filling system, leak-resistant technology, an 800mAh battery, a USB-C recharge port, a 45 minute charging time, and a dynamic tidal light to monitor battery charge level.
- This pod mod kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 or 21700 battery support, a fast-charging USB-C charging port, a 6mL pod, meshed coils, adjustable airflow control, and a myriad of safety protections.
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This B60 features a waterproof design, 60 watts of power, a 2000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a boost mode for maximum vapor production, a 0.96" curved display screen, a smart mode for coil longevity, a lock slider, buck-boost for stable performance, a 5ml capacity pod, adjustable airflow, and B series coils.