Vapor Storm Stalker 2: 400mAh/1.8mL VV Mesh Pod System
The Vapor Storm Stalker 2 features a tiny design, a 400mAh integrated battery, three variable voltage modes, 1.8mL pods, mesh coils, puff-activated firing, and uncomplicated refills.
The Stalker II is a small portable all-in-one vape system with measurements of 10mm by 15.5 by 9mm. The material used to construct this tiny device is aluminum alloy and available finish colors include black/red, blue/green, black, black/purple, SS and blue/purple.
At 400mAh, the kit should have decent vape times without a recharge. Voltage is directed to the atomizer in an unregulated fashion which means output will depend on the battery’s charge level. An LED on the front of the mod section of the Stalker 2 will indicate red, blue or white so you may know when it is time to recharge which is done via a accessible USB port and a cable in the package.
Each pod connects to the mod section via magnets that are said to be tight so the cartridge won’t move around. The pods can have up to 1.8mL of e-liquid and refilling is easy via a bottom fill slot with an effortless plug that is leakproof.
Firing the Vapor Storm Stalker II entails taking a puff. When air is inhaled, the pod system will automatically fire and air enters from the side to produce flavorful vapor. The 1.2ohm coils used have mesh heating elements for flavorful vapor from high nicotine e-liquids or nicotine salts.
Features & Specifications
The Stalker 2 measures 110mm x 15.5mm x 9mm and is constructed from aluminum alloy. It is built with a 400mAh battery that has a voltage output of up to 4.25 volts, works with atomizers down to 0.8ohm and a recharge system of 5V/500mA. Each pod has dimensions of 45mm x 5.5mm x 9mm, a bottom fill system, a 1.8mL juice capacity, and 1.3ohm mesh coils.
Related Pod System Deals
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, a compact & ergonomic design, 5.5mL pods, effortless refills, a 0.96 inch full-color TFT screen, and meshed coils. The G-Priv Pro Pod works with a single 18650 battery and the other with an integrated 2500mAh battery.
- The Snowwolf Taze is the latest variable wattage pod system to hit the vape marketplace. This new kit features a portable size, a 1600mAh internal battery, lightning fast 4 amp/30 minute USB-C charging, auto mode, RBA mode, an IFV960 chipset, 40 watts of power, two modes, a display screen, three mesh coils, one RBA head, and a 4.5mL juice capacity with easy top refills.
- This kit features 3mL pods, a 1250mAh battery, 2 replaceable coil options, adjustable airflow, and nic salt/regular e-liquid compatibility.
- This kit features a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power, variable wattage mode, self-cleaning technology, adjustable airflow control, 4.5 mL pods, a 0.18ohm DTL coil and a 1.2 MTL coil.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.