Vapor Storm Stalker 2: 400mAh/1.8mL VV Mesh Pod System
The Vapor Storm Stalker 2 features a tiny design, a 400mAh integrated battery, three variable voltage modes, 1.8mL pods, mesh coils, puff-activated firing, and uncomplicated refills.
The Stalker II is a small portable all-in-one vape system with measurements of 10mm by 15.5 by 9mm. The material used to construct this tiny device is aluminum alloy and available finish colors include black/red, blue/green, black, black/purple, SS and blue/purple.
At 400mAh, the kit should have decent vape times without a recharge. Voltage is directed to the atomizer in an unregulated fashion which means output will depend on the battery’s charge level. An LED on the front of the mod section of the Stalker 2 will indicate red, blue or white so you may know when it is time to recharge which is done via a accessible USB port and a cable in the package.
Each pod connects to the mod section via magnets that are said to be tight so the cartridge won’t move around. The pods can have up to 1.8mL of e-liquid and refilling is easy via a bottom fill slot with an effortless plug that is leakproof.
Firing the Vapor Storm Stalker II entails taking a puff. When air is inhaled, the pod system will automatically fire and air enters from the side to produce flavorful vapor. The 1.2ohm coils used have mesh heating elements for flavorful vapor from high nicotine e-liquids or nicotine salts.
Features & Specifications
The Stalker 2 measures 110mm x 15.5mm x 9mm and is constructed from aluminum alloy. It is built with a 400mAh battery that has a voltage output of up to 4.25 volts, works with atomizers down to 0.8ohm and a recharge system of 5V/500mA. Each pod has dimensions of 45mm x 5.5mm x 9mm, a bottom fill system, a 1.8mL juice capacity, and 1.3ohm mesh coils.
Related Pod System Deals
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- This tube-style pod system features ultra-portability, 2mL capacity cartridges, a 1500mAh integrated battery, USB charging, 23 watts of power, adjustable airflow control, easy refills, 3 power levels, easy coil replacement, multiple protections and GT mesh coils for dense clouds.
- The Yihi SXMIni Mi Class features photochemically etched finishes, an OLED display, 1.8ml capacity cartridges with easy refill system, an advanced Yihi chipset, MTL style Delrin drip tip, a 400 mAh integrated battery, a charging system and 1.0ohm coils for nic salt or high nicotine juices.
- This kit features incredible portability, a 1.6mL juice capacity, draw-activated firing, consistent flavor, 1.2ohm coils, a 40 minute charge time, a USB-C charging port, and either rubber or smooth plastic finish with 4 color options.
- Designed for beginners, this affordable pod system kit features a 700mAh battery, 17 watts of output, a pen-style shape, a 2.5mL pod with an integrated 0.9ohm coil, MTL vaping, RDL vaping, and a charging port.
- This mod pod kit features a 3000mAh integrated battery, up to 40 watts of power, variable wattage mode, a lightweight design, an intelligent coil detection system, 4.5mL capacity pods, easy refills, mouth-to-lung coil options, and a restricted direct-to-lung coil.